Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

The Las Vegas Raidahs!

I don't think the NFL would risk the smallest betting scandal by placing a team in Vegas.

valid point

leave the strip.

I was there the last 4 days and people are excited as hell about possibly getting the raiders.

I would but I've never acquired a taste for stray cat

:P

I would but I've never acquired a taste for stray cat

:P

So now you want to be all particular.

I don't think the NFL would risk the smallest betting scandal by placing a team in Vegas.

Vegas just won an NHL expansion team for 2017-8 so the NFL'll be able to get to eyeball how the NHL franchise does in this regard before making any moves themselves.

That'll take the NHL to 31 teams, still room for another team in the western conference.

Vegas just won an NHL expansion team for 2017-8 so the NFL'll be able to get to eyeball how the NHL franchise does in this regard before making any moves themselves.

That'll take the NHL to 31 teams, still room for another team in the western conference.

The nhl should really be looking to cut franchises.

The nhl should really be looking to cut franchises.

I thought they were relocating someone... The NHL should have 15 canadian teams and 15 american teams.

$750 million of public funds to go towards a football stadium.

And we wonder why our educational system is lagging behind other countries.

To hell with education, let's put tax dollars towards a shiny stadium that could easily be afforded by a billion dollar non-profit.

To hell with education, let's put tax dollars towards a shiny stadium that could easily be afforded by a billion dollar non-profit.

And it can't just be a concrete bowl for watching games. Oh no. It must have luxury skyboxes with a sushi kitchen and a 4K scorboard you can read from space.

Would there be a home field advantage? I'd think half the stadium would be full of the visiting teams fans.

A Vegas nfl team would be sick.

Whenever your team had an away game there, fly out in Friday, get stupid Friday night and Saturday, try to sober up and do a couple lines in the parking lot for the game, and fly home Sunday night.

Would be focking epic.

The amount of Raider fans I've seen there on a regular NFL weekend is already sick and maybe it's because I'm a fan of a division rival but the real deal Raider fans are a scary bunch of fockers.

Never going to happen. It's to hot for one. What free agent would wan t to practice and play in that heat. And, there are no professional sports franchises there for a reason.

You mean, OTHER than hockey?

And seriously? Too early for you to be drinking (I thought).

I'm actually curious if they will even bother with a new logo. I'm thinking they stay put.

In pretty sure they will. New market so they will want to change the logo as well. Most teams usually do

In pretty sure they will. New market so they will want to change the logo as well. Most teams usually do

I would have kept it the same. Seems like a lot of teams keep their logo even when they switch teams. Colts, cardinals, Rams, still have same helmet logos. Only ones that changed their logos were the ones who changed their names: Ravens and Titans

Not only is mark davis one of the ugliest humans ever, he has a haircut that only trump could laugh at

I would have kept it the same. Seems like a lot of teams keep their logo even when they switch teams. Colts, cardinals, Rams, still have same helmet logos. Only ones that changed their logos were the ones who changed their names: Ravens and Titans

Rams didn't keep their logo. They changed it. Remember the whole fiasco with the logo change for the rams?

Never going to happen. It's to hot for one. What free agent would wan t to practice and play in that heat. And, there are no professional sports franchises there for a reason.

It is quite a bit hotter in Phoenixbut they have A/C.

CA Income Tax = 13.3 %

NV Income Tax = 0%

I think a lot of players will want to play in Vegas.

How many seasons before this team is involved in some sort of gambling scandal? 5 seasons tops?

How many seasons before this team is involved in some sort of gambling scandal? 5 seasons tops?

Nah. NFL is above reproach.

You mean, OTHER than hockey?

And seriously? Too early for you to be drinking (I thought).

As seeing his post was from April of last year, you may be the drunken poster.

31-1

wow

Dolphins were the only team to vote against it. They dont like supporting anything that's undefeated

• Like 1

It is quite a bit hotter in Phoenixbut they have A/C.

CA Income Tax = 13.3 %

NV Income Tax = 0%

I think a lot of players will want to play in Vegas.

So, so many. It will be the dream destination for plenty of players. Fanbase gonna be huge and it's already massive as it is.

Not only is mark davis one of the ugliest humans ever, he has a haircut that only trump could laugh at

haha, yes this

A report released Wednesday criticized the Department of Defense for spending millions in sports marketing contracts and called to task the professional sports teams that took the money, saying they were engaged in “paid patriotism.”

Prepared by U.S. Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake, both Arizona Republicans, the report found that all military branches reported spending $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with professional sports organizations between 2012 and 2015. More than $10 million of that went to the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Major League Soccer.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140

A report released Wednesday criticized the Department of Defense for spending millions in sports marketing contracts and called to task the professional sports teams that took the money, saying they were engaged in “paid patriotism.”

Prepared by U.S. Sens. John McCain and Jeff Flake, both Arizona Republicans, the report found that all military branches reported spending $53 million on marketing and advertising contracts with professional sports organizations between 2012 and 2015. More than $10 million of that went to the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA and Major League Soccer.

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2015/11/06/Department-of-Defense-paid-53-million-to-pro-sports-for-military-tributes-report-says/stories/201511060140

crazy huh