Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

In news that shocks no one -Roseanne

another one who's inherent feelings is to associate blacks and apes.

The racism is thick with these SJWs

Lol.. it's cute to say clearly racist things and then try to come off as not the racist ones...by calling others racist because they call you out.

Carry on.

I mean....is it possible that someone calling Michelle Obama an ape had no racist intent? Of course. 10% possibility it was innocent and 90% likely it was racist.

Racists want us to ignore the 90%, and they use that 10% to try and get away with being racist.

Non-racists recognize the 90% likely intent and are offended. I admit, this group will be wrong about 10% of the time.

Shut up and make me a sandwich.

Because racists often refer to black people as monkeys. I mean, the terms Ape and Monkey are actually listed on wikipedia's page for ethic slurs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity#African

:dunno:

Oh, Wikipedia says it, it must be true!

^^^ Doesn't realize Wikipedia is 100% user contributions.

Shut up and make me a sandwich.

Your arguments and points are very productive in terms of giving insight into the mindset and intellect of you and your ilk. Thank you, as this saves me time.

so someone who associates the 2 made the claim on wiki. Color me shocked

Your arguments and points are very productive in terms of giving insight into the mindset and intellect of you and your ilk. Thank you, as this saves me time.

You are making over engineered statements. Just because you say a black person looks like an ape or money doesn't mean they are racist. That statement is a fact and you want to argue otherwise. You're like wiff with a better vocabulary.

Exactly.

So they can be edited at anytime by anyone. Like me right now if I wanted?

Glad drobeski is here to educate us on what is / is not racist. Hey drobs where do we stand on the n-word these days?

It's like hourglass. It has a different meaning now.

You are making over engineered statements. Just because you say a black person looks like an ape or money doesn't mean they are racist. That statement is a fact and you want to argue otherwise. You're like wiff with a better vocabulary.

Lol...you saying it's fact...doesn't make it so.

Most people with common sense don't think you can call black people that. Just because YOU have justified it...doesn't make it correct and sure as fock doesn't make those who disagree the racists.

Oh crap, they had S2 ready to go and one tweet later its cancelled. All those people out of a gig, some of them must be livid.

Lol...you saying it's fact...doesn't make it so.

Most people with common sense don't think you can call black people that. Just because YOU have justified it...doesn't make it correct and sure as fock doesn't make those who disagree the racists.

It is a fact. Just because someone says a black person looks like an ape doesn't automatically make it racist. That isn't an opinion that is a fact, just as it is a fact that if a person says a black person doesn't look like an ape doesn't mean they are automatically NOT racist. Those are both facts.

Do you even know what a fact is you fock tard?

It is a fact. Just because someone says a black person looks like an ape doesn't automatically make it racist. That isn't an opinion that is a fact, just as it is a fact that if a person says a black person doesn't look like an ape doesn't mean they are automatically NOT racist. Those are both facts.

Do you even know what a fact is you fock tard?

Sorry... almost nobody agrees with you. But keep going.... you're doing great defending this. Not coming off moronic at all.

Lol what is this argument (its not even an argument really)? Ape and monkey are racist slurs, a 5yr old knows that. Go ahead and argue that outside of this forum and see how it goes. Is dumbfock not a derogatory term even if the person is dumb as Fock? Oi vey. Lol source shaming Wikipedia on a widely known and accepted thing? Wiki says sun is hot, maybe thats just a conspiracy and its cold.

• Like 1

Sorry... almost nobody agrees with you. But keep going.... you're doing great defending this. Not coming off moronic at all.

You literally don't understand what a fact is?

Lol what is this argument (its not even an argument really)? Ape and monkey are racist slurs, a 5yr old knows that. Go ahead and argue that outside of this forum and see how it goes. Is dumbfock not a derogatory term even if the person is dumb as Fock? Oi vey. Lol source shaming Wikipedia on a widely known and accepted thing? Wiki says sun is hot, maybe thats just a conspiracy and its cold.

You do realize some people just look like monkeys, whether they are white, black or latino.. right?

So you guys don't think Shaq looks like a focking ape?

Well I understand one fact is that almost everyone here thinks you're a moron for this comment. I understand the fact that if you went out and called a black person an ape you would be killed.

Again just because you personally don't find it to be raciat doesn't mean that the vast vast majority of people agree with you. That's not how Facts work.

If she was a lefty, she would have received a pass...

That is today's climate...

Trashing any Democrat is not allowed and you must pay for actions...

Trashing any Republican and you are considered a hero and nothing happens...

The View and Jimmy Kimmel can say anything you want on ABC. Crazy. I'm not defending Rosanna I just think the hypocrisy is amazing

Just for fun you guys want to post some real apples to apples comparisons here. Like Jimmy Kimmel saying a black person is a monkey or Joy Behar accusing people of being Nazi collaborators who made their wealth with stole gold from Jews who were interned. TIA

Do you understand that facts can be derogatory still? How is this debate even happening?

You do realize some people just look like monkeys, whether they are white, black or latino.. right?

Lol..digging deep.

Give me a white person that people often say looks like an ape. I'll wait.

Actually no. I mean, he has dark skin like an ape has dark skin but the resemblance sort of ends there, unless youre the kind of guy who thinks all black people look like apes, which seems to be the case. :o

Well I understand one fact is that almost everyone here thinks you're a moron for this comment. I understand the fact that if you went out and called a black person an ape you would be killed.

Again just because you personally don't find it to be raciat doesn't mean that the vast vast majority of people agree with you. That's not how Facts work.

Actually that's how opinions work.

Just because you say a black person resembles an ape doesn't mean you are a racist. That is a factual statement.

so someone who associates the 2 made the claim on wiki. Color me shocked

Not at all shocking is the ignorance of either of you two.

Do you understand that facts can be derogatory still? How is this debate even happening?

Because sometimes people just look like focking monkeys and its okay say that.

Well it is for your generation...cause you defeated racism. :thumbsup:

Well it is for your generation...cause you defeated racism. :thumbsup:

You guys are making the word monkey derogatory dumba$$ not me.

This is true, she wasnt even using it racially, she just meant physically. White peoples can look like monkeys as well. But using the term is still sensitive and you simply cant do it without backlash if a black person is within a mile of the tweet or remark or associated in any way. She got her hit show cancelled because of it. The show was a ratings bonanza and it was a harsh enough tweet to kill it on the spot.

This is true, she wasnt even using it racially, she just meant physically. White peoples can look like monkeys as well. But using the term is still sensitive and you simply cant do it without backlash if a black person is within a mile of the tweet or remark or associated in any way. She got her hit show cancelled because of it. The show was a ratings bonanza and it was a harsh enough tweet to kill it on the spot.

She was just monkeying around. :(

Roseanne is such an non-racist person she didn't even make the focking connection until it was to late.

Roseanne is such an non-racist person she didn't even make the focking connection until it was to late.

As non racist as Marge Schott

Let me make sure I'm understanding this debate here...

"Sure racists have referred to blacks as monkeys/apes/gorillas for a few centuries, but I don't think that way, therefore it is most likely not racist if someone else compares a black person to a monkey/ape/gorilla."

The fact that the person in question, as Voltaire mentioned, doesn't resemble an ape at all just makes this even more entertaining.

Lol..digging deep.

Give me a white person that people often say looks like an ape. I'll wait.

Ron Perlman.