Min @ Car -7 43

SF @ Sea -9.5 40

LA @ TB -5.5 42

Pit -3.5 @ Phi 46

NYJ @ KC -3 42

SD @ Ind -3 51.5

Chi @ Dal -7 44.5

Atl @ NO -3 53.5

My record is officially 1-4-1, which means I'm guaranteed all winners this week due to the Law of Averages.

Hou -1.5 @ NE ............... HOU defense is better than ya think.
Den @ Cin -3 .................. DEN is good, but CIN is better.
Oak +1 @ Ten ................ Two rebuilding teams, with OAK on the fast track.
Clev +10 @ Mia ...............My lowely Fish shouldn't lay 10 points to Jacksonville State.
NYJ @ KC -3 ....................Andy Reid we trust!
SD @ Ind -3......................Luck ain't never been 0-2, let alone 0-3.

Az -4 looks fishy and its one of the more public plays this week.

But being around the Bills I just dont see it.

Who knows maybe the Bills pull this off and save their season.

And honestly I like your Phins this week. 10 is hard to lay for sure but just seems like a big game.

They lost but gained momentum in that Pats game. At home here. Browns trotting out a rookie QB mid rounder in Kessler. Corey Coleman their best WR broke his hand in practice. Parker back helps the Phins. I feel a big game from them like 30-10

I wish I could bet on the sain't winning by exactly 3. I'm not even sure what I want. 200:1 maybe?

Az -4 looks fishy and its one of the more public plays this week.

But being around the Bills I just dont see it.

Who knows maybe the Bills pull this off and save their season.

We seem to think along the same lines. You have to hold your nose and make that Bills bet.

If I wasnt close to the Bills I would. But just knowing how much of a mess they are in I cannot.

Fired OC everyone has no clue why.

Pointing fingers.

Front office held a meeting with players without telling rex.

Sammy is their most talented players and will be continuing to play with a bum foot in pain.

Cordy Glenn one of the bright spots has been out mor sure if he is back this week.

Defense couldnt cover anyone last week...a home opener under the lights that eveeyone was jacked about. Even Gilmore the man who wants to be paid like a shutdown guy.

Hard hard to see very good things happening this week. But yes the fishy line of the week with Pitt.

The bright side is AZ is traveling east on a let down spot. And the Bills are playing for their season, one where they had some expectations (for the Bills). Those 2 things can count a lot.

My record is officially 1-4-1, which means I'm guaranteed all winners this week due to the Law of Averages.

I really like 4 of your 6 picks.

The two I disagree with are KC and Indy

The Jets are the real deal this year, strangely enough :wacko: (At least a bigger real deal over a sucky KC D so far)

Indy lost Moncrief, and as good as I expect Dorset to do in the near future, Mr. Rivers is playing like he's relevent again.

The Jets are the real deal this year, strangely enough :wacko: (At least a bigger real deal over a sucky KC D so far)

Indy lost Moncrief, and as good as I expect Dorset to do in the near future, Mr. Rivers is playing like he's relevent again.

I agree the IND game is no lock. But if I'd put those games in order of confidence I would've put KC first. Jets are a hodge podge of scrapped players just good enough to compete... but not win. KC has been underrated for years because Alex Smith isn't a big star QB.

I agree the IND game is no lock. But if I'd put those games in order of confidence I would've put KC first. Jets are a hodge podge of scrapped players just good enough to compete... but not win. KC has been underrated for years because Alex Smith isn't a big star QB.

Those hodge podges are playing pretty damn good together so far :dunno:

KC seemes to have lost whatever magic they had last year.

Granted, playing at Arrowhead is a huge advantage, but I like Decker to go big this week.

Either way, if I was betting on the games this year like you were / are, I would expect my record would be 0-5-1 I'm just ghey and dumb like that :(

Two starting guards were out last week and will make a difference if they can go. Also hoping to get Charles back. The secondary is really inexperienced. Young guys appear to have a lot of raw talent, but at times seem lost or miss assignments. Same with Justin March filling in for Justin Houston. Hopefully they progress throughout the season and bering to gel as a unit.

Two starting guards were out last week and will make a difference if they can go. Also hoping to get Charles back. The secondary is really inexperienced. Young guys appear to have a lot of raw talent, but at times seem lost or miss assignments. Same with Justin March filling in for Justin Houston. Hopefully they progress throughout the season and bering to gel as a unit.

I hope so, too. :)

Not because I like the Chefs, but for FF reasons.

At first thought I sort of liked NE here.. I mean why not?

3rd string quarterback who has had 4 days to get ready for the Houston defense? :dunno:

3rd string quarterback who has had 4 days to get ready for the Houston defense? :dunno:

But it is the Pats. I liked Houston to win the division before the year started so they don't surprise me. They are a solid team.

But the pats with their backup QB and no Gronk WENT to AZ and won as a 9 pt dog. Not sure why they can't beat a less talented team in NEW ENGLAND with their 3rd stringer. And Gronk.

I'm not all over it or anything as Brissett is a question mark. But I don't see why they can't win. The Texans have Brock Os for focks sakes. Not like the 3rd stringer is going up against an all timer.

NE almost trying to force Jimmy G is a little concerning I guess. What do the homers think?

Houston only giving 1.5 to a patriots team with a 3rd string QB and no backup is proof of how far into the heads of people the patriots really are.

Houston only giving 1.5 to a patriots team with a 3rd string QB and no backup is proof of how far into the heads of people the patriots really are.

No - it's your coach. It's how far much better he is at what he does than most of the rest.... Plus your defense is pretty good.

New England 6, Houston 5

MaybeI don't understand what you mean.

But you were sure the Pats got blasted by AZ....IN AZ. Yet they won.

I like Houston I really do....but why are they all of a sudden feared They beat the AWFUL AWFUL Bears....and the Chiefs....both at home. WHy are they all of a sudden the class of the AFC?

Tommy isn't worth much as seen by Jimmy not skipping a beat. They could trot Goskowski out behind center and beat teams.

Also to go back to Franks point of 3rd stringer has 4 days to prepare.

Well....

He knew going into the season and since the season started that he was the 2. So he isn't exactly a 3rd stringer all of a sudden getting ready off the practice squad. He has gotten more work than any "3rd stringer" out there. He has had to stay ready as the backup.

Plus BB is better than any coach on a short week....especially at home no travel.

So I don't see the point there...

They could trot Goskowski out behind center and beat teams.

That is my point. Why is this? BB isn't that much of a better coach than everyone. Fock, why did they lose in denver last year in the playoffs? cause BB decided to not try against Miami and try a stupid onside kick against philthy. Trust me. He aint perfect.

That is my point. Why is this? BB isn't that much of a better coach than everyone. Fock, why did they lose in denver last year in the playoffs? cause BB decided to not try against Miami and try a stupid onside kick against philthy. Trust me. He aint perfect.

He makes ballsy calls sure. But they are easily the most prepared for special situations and scenarios than any other team week in and week out. Plus they always give a good effort with a sound game plan and play calling even when missing pieces, THey are the best at giving things a shot and understanding what their best chance to win entails. With a 3rd stringer they expect to win and put the best effort out there. Like how they went to AZ with oh no "a backup QB:" as 9 pt dogs and won outright. Verses a team many people would have considered a top 3 team in the NFL. They were prepared as the road team and expected to compete and win,

He makes ballsy calls sure. But they are easily the most prepared for special situations and scenarios than any other team week in and week out. Plus they always give a good effort with a sound game plan and play calling even when missing pieces, THey are the best at giving things a shot and understanding what their best chance to win entails. With a 3rd stringer they expect to win and put the best effort out there. Like how they went to AZ with oh no "a backup QB:" as 9 pt dogs and won outright. Verses a team many people would have considered a top 3 team in the NFL.

3 days to prepare with a 3rd string QB

Seattle has scored 15 total points but is a -9.5 against SF...

:doh:

Right. It's all about where the money is

3 days to prepare with a 3rd string QB

Hou has 3 days to prepare for a QB with no tape and a road game in New England. I'll give the advantage to NE and the home team.

what does this mean

doesn't matter than seattle scored 15 points in 2 games, if people want to lay all the money on seattle, it's going to stay there or go up

doesn't matter than seattle scored 15 points in 2 games, if people want to lay all the money on seattle, it's going to stay there or go up

Ok I agree. But had to open the line with nothing but anticipation to go on.

64% of bets are on SF according to the spread.cpm

Ok I agree. But had to open the line with nothing but anticipation to go on.

Vegas KNOWS! we never know how, they just do!

64% of bets are on SF according to the spread.cpm

and we know how well that fares :o

Seattle opened at 10.5 as well so it has worked its way down.

isn't it amazing how accurate they always are? even with the NBA.

you can't tell me that sh1t aint fixed

They also don't win their last Super Bowl if bill doesn't pull out all those funky formations against Baltimore in the playoffs in the "read the rule book" game. That dude is head and shoulders better than everyone else in the league.