Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

And now for a look at our esteemed 3rd party candidate Gary Johnson

Oh I know but this one really takes the cake. Even focking gocolts admits Trump was mocking a disabled reporter because to suggest otherwise is simply beyond the pale.

There are a bunch of Trumpstains who defend him no matter what.

wow you guys post a lot on the weekend.

go the fock outside, do something, play with your kids.

For anyone who really wants to learn more about Johnson, here is a long but good interview that gives a pretty good view of what he really believes. Johnson comes off as kind of a goober at times but he's actually a pretty thoughtful guy with a proven track record of leadership. He is the only candidate who actually cares about protecting people's freedoms and limiting the size and scope of government. He is also the guy who will put the country's interests ahead of his party or his own. Granted, that's easier when your party in a complete non-factor.

The Libertarian presidential nominee Gary Johnson on Saturday said he would pardon the former National Security Agency contractor and whistleblower Edward Snowden in an interview with theTexas Tribune.

"Based on what I know about Edward Snowden, I would pardon Edward Snowden," Johnson said.

Johnson said he is skeptical of the mass surveillance technology Snowden made public.

"I would like to see... these satellites turned away from 110 million Verizon users," he said. "I'd like to see the satellites turned away from you and I as U.S. citizens, recognizing that there is due process out there for anyone that's suspected of crime or harm against the rest of us."

Snowden, who now lives in a secret location in Russia, leaked details of the classified NSA surveillance program in 2013. He is now facing charges under the Espionage Act.

The former NSA contractor and his lawyers have been trying to secure a presidential pardon from President Obama before he leaves office.

“Once the officials, who felt like they had to protect the programs, their positions, their careers, have left government and we start looking at things from a more historical perspective, it will be pretty clear that this war on whistleblowers does not serve the interests of the United States, rather it harms them,” Snowden said earlier in September.

“Yes, there are laws on the books that say one thing but that is perhaps why the pardon power exists — for the exceptions."

Johnson, who missed a spot at the presidential debate on Monday, also admitted that the "the only way to have a chance at winning is to be in the presidential debates."

However, the Libertarian nominee remains hopeful that he can make the next round of the debates.

"Is anybody predicting that after Monday night, the entire country is going to collectively go, 'Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, we’re in such good hands'?" Johnson asked. "I don’t think so."

• Like 1

Come November 8th many supposed Johnson supporters are going vote for Hillary. There is no doubt in my mind. The race is too close and they know that this is not the election for a protest vote. It will be interesting to see how the number play out on election day.

Come November 8th many supposed Johnson supporters are going vote for Hillary. There is no doubt in my mind. The race is too close and they know that this is not the election for a protest vote. It will be interesting to see how the number play out on election day.

I've considered it, but Trump is polling here in Montana at a 10-12% lead so what's the point? It will only matter in battleground states.

I've considered it, but Trump is polling here in Montana at a 10-12% lead so what's the point? It will only matter in battleground states.

What's GJ polling at there?

I agree it matters most in swing states but it could make a difference in many others as well. Probably not Montana though.

What's GJ polling at there?

I agree it matters most in swing states but it could make a difference in many others as well. Probably not Montana though.

I think Johnson is polling around 12-15%.

Get the excuses in early, good move. :thumbsup: