Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Giants / Redskins

Wow what a kick a$$ fun game!

Hoping for a Washington win :thumbsup:

just saw OBJ crying............precious :lol:

Stuck at the office, wanted to watch this game. :wall:

Hoping to catch the Beagles play - see if they for real.

Stuck at the office, wanted to watch this game. :wall:

Hoping to catch the Beagles play - see if they for real.

Well try to catch it on a replay somewhere, lots of drama

Just a while ago out of frustration OBJ hit a Kickers net with his helmet and it came back and smacked him in the face :lol:

The Iggles game is up next, hopefully the Steelers will beat them up!!! :thumbsup:

I'm done with Matt Jones. That guy sucks ass.

except against Dallas

yeah, can't believe they let Morris go

Oh well. Bad Eli showed up today. But the head coach needs to stop acting like he has Ladanian in the backfield.

Oh well. Bad Eli showed up today. But the head coach needs to stop acting like he has Ladanian in the backfield.

I wish bad Eli would show up against Dallas more often.

not sire what you mean by that though. :dunno:

Also, the ONLY reason I was rooting for the Deadskins is so nobody gets out too far over my boys.

I wish bad Eli would show up against Dallas more often.

not sire what you mean by that though. :dunno:

Also, the ONLY reason I was rooting for the Deadskins is so nobody gets out too far over my boys.

He runs too much. The team is built to throw, the o-line is only good one one side.

He thinks because they ran it against Dallas that it meant something. It didn't

Holy Fock - Wentz and the Birds appear to be for real.... Rams fans have to be focking sick.

• Like 1

Holy Fock - Wentz and the Birds appear to be for real.... Rams fans have to be focking sick.

Yeah he looks legit so far. I wonder if Bowles might be a genius like belichick, though, and makes his qbs look better than they are.

Don't know what was worse - losing or Eli giving the chance to win away with a pick :mad:

If Eli had thrown that net, it would of hit a Redskin defender in the hands...

• Like 1

If Eli had thrown that net, it would of hit a Redskin defender in the hands...

That reminds me, when is Romo due back?

Hopefully 2017. in the broadcast booth 2017. Lol

Fixed.

I'm good with that!

You're kidding, right? You spent the whole off season defending him, now he's out for a rookie?

You're kidding, right? You spent the whole off season defending him, now he's out for a rookie?

Yea, then he went and broke his back. Romo was already slowed a bit, do you think he's coming back faster all of the sudden? 2014 Romo is what we all expected to see this year - those plans and expectations drastically change when you fracture your spine. I don't think he will ever be "that" Romo anymore, and I don't think he can stay healthy going down the road.

Dak is still learning and he has some serious issues converting tds.. But he's yet to turn it over and he's taken this team from 27th in 3rd down conversions last year - to #1 in the league now... I think Dak is better suited to move this team given Romo's back.

That reminds me, when is Romo due back?

Love ya Ht, but Romo has excellent stats, he's had a few INTS at bad times and it's stuck in the heads of many. I'll bet he's thrown far less than Eli.

Love ya Ht, but Romo has excellent stats, he's had a few INTS at bad times and it's stuck in the heads of many. I'll bet he's thrown far less than Eli.

I actually like Romo amd think injuries are his biggest problem. And I am under no delusions about my guy. He can blow a game with the best of them. It's been about 24 hrs since his last one. But it's the rivalry man, and I gotta throw a jab now and again. But Inhate philly more. Dirt.

• Like 1

I actually like Romo amd think injuries are his biggest problem. And I am under no delusions about my guy. He can blow a game with the best of them. It's been about 24 hrs since his last one. But it's the rivalry man, and I gotta throw a jab now and again. But Inhate philly more. Dirt.

:thumbsup: