Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Debate streaming live on YouTube

Just saw this on the Google home page so I thought I'd post a PSA for anyone who wants to watch the Donald try to troll Hillary into a meltdown but can't get to a TV. Starts at 9PM eastern, don't know if that is coverage or debate start time. :cheers:

Nice, I heard this would be the case and will prob do that alongside the game. Crossing my fingers for something insane to happen like a wild nutcase or protest.

Thanks Jerry. For the same reason as Gary.

You spelled steaming wrong?

Nice catch.

Holleee Fock...

3 stupid interviews with "parents" and all are anti-Trump. How focking biased to start out. NBC is a focking joke.

• Like 1

Watching now on youtube, Lester Holt just addressed the crowd, got some advice from the sound techie guy and is seated now.

Trump wins the jobs topic. It's going to be a beautiful thing! Hillary doesn't seem to be on opiates which is a plus for her. "Trumped up trickle down"? Oy. She is starting the personal attack, not sure that is a good idea. This might get good quick$#@!

Trump has some facts. Not sure if they are accurate, but it is clear he prepared with some data.

Trump wins the jobs topic. It's going to be a beautiful thing! Hillary doesn't seem to be on opiates which is a plus for her. "Trumped up trickle down"? Oy. She is starting the personal attack, not sure that is a good idea. This might get good quick$#@!

twice was asked twice how he was bringing jobs back. He ducked it both times. He's not going to get away with that anymore. He's looking very amateurish and lost right now

Good move by Trump, trying to make Hillary's experience a negative. Experience is one of her only positives.

Good move by Trump, trying to make Hillary's experience a negative. Experience is one of her only positives.

It was accurate. We've all experience what her experience led to. Matt Millen has a lot of experience as an NFL GM.

Who dressed Hillary? All red? Ugh.

Former Star Trek: The Next Generation costume designer Robert Blackman