Sign in to follow this  
dain11279

How close are you to another geek?

Why so many Massholes? And I don't care if you're from RI or Vermont or whatever. You're all massholes to the rest of us.

Anywhere near Coon Rapids,only ask because I lived there one winter and took my ass back South.

Just north ... Andover.

Woosh! :lol:

^^^thinks because I answered that way that I don't understand his meaning^^^

woooooooossssshhhhh

:first:

sho lives somewhere in Wisconsin. :o

i thought sho was somewhere south (near tenn)

I believe sho lives in Nashville, we talked about a public course I played over the summer that he lives close to.

Hermitage.

I believe sho lives in Nashville, we talked about a public course I played over the summer that he lives close to.

Hermitage.

Oh. He must have lived in Wisconsin prior, what with his PBR and Green Bay Packers connections...

Oh. He must have lived in Wisconsin prior, what with his PBR and Green Bay Packers connections...

I think that is correct.

Kilroy is probably under 30 minutes from my work, less than an hour from my house.

Cdub and Supermike are East-Siders, which would put them about an hour, give or take from my house.

I think a couple of the FBGs live in the same city as I do.

I'm an hour away. I went to Canton for real estate exam school years ago. Nice town.
  • Like 1

South of Savannah. Do not know of anyone near me. DolFan was but he moved away about ten years ago.

There was a site where everyone could put in their zip code and you could see on a map. Was that here or somewhere else?

Just north ... Andover.

My sister and BIL live there. Damn near Canada from Edina.

South of Savannah. Do not know of anyone near me. DolFan was but he moved away about ten years ago.

There was a site where everyone could put in their zip code and you could see on a map. Was that here or somewhere else?

Savannah is the most beautiful city I have ever seen. I used to live an hour south of Atlanta and Savannah was our escape.

Thats the sex offender website dude

Yeah, he was a SE Wisconsin resident at some point. However, his wife must have got a job in TN or something and since he doesn't have a job he had to go with her (being the breadwinner and all).

Unless his job is posting on message boards all day long with tripe and BS?

And I don't mean in love either because I know some of you are flamers with each other and I don't wanna hear about it :nono:

I'm talking geographically, any geeks in your neck of the woods?

I think listen2me23 is fairly close to me (Western NY). I'd freak out if I knew phillybear lived across the street :unsure:

Im in Rochester

Kilroy is probably under 30 minutes from my work, less than an hour from my house.

Cdub and Supermike are East-Siders, which would put them about an hour, give or take from my house.

I think a couple of the FBGs live in the same city as I do.

swirve lives 10 minutes from me

I don't know why but this site has had a lot of Metro Detroit Geeks

I think there is another geek that lives in my county (Montgomery County). I don't think there is one that lives in the District proper. I always had the feeling the RLLD lived about 20-30 minutes away from me.

:ninja:

Although I probably live closer to Fairfax County, VA and even D.C. than I do you UNLESS you're the guy who had the blue & white Trump Pence sign on his wooden side yard fence.

swirve lives 10 minutes from me

I don't know why but this site has had a lot of Metro Detroit Geeks

Because this site is the 'Detroit' of the internet.

Because this site is the 'Detroit' of the internet.

Hey wait a minute... you know what? Never mind. You're right.

sho nuff? let's hope you don't live close to him.

Sho and I used to live about fifteen minutes apart.

Now my closest geek is obviously Voltaire, which is at least 1,000 Miles.

I live about 50 miles from downtown NOLA......close enough to enjoy the food, history and music but far enough away to avoid the majority of the crime.

Why would I remember the address of someplace I went once?

Dunno. Why would you remember it was 8 miles from the Betsy Ross instead of 5?

Probably because its another lie, Pigby. 🐷 👮 🤡

The difference is 8miles and 3 miles, like you said, not 5. Big difference in a city. Manhattan is 2.5 miles wide. I remeber it took a while gettingthere from the bridge, thus allowing me to expose your stupidity or lie once again. Way to go Mr. Philly! Lol.

What's the address of where you ate in Dallas? You mean you don't remember? Lol.

I remember it took a while to drive 8 miles primarily on I-95, not nearly as fast as 5, but I cant remember the address or even what I was near.

Classic Pigby story. :overhead:

I remember it took a while to drive 8 miles primarily on I-95, not nearly as fast as 5, but I cant remember the address or even what I was near.

Classic Pigby story. :overhead:

You asked for the address. Nothing more. Face it, you said you're 3 miles away from something that is actually 8 miles away. That's like being off by 50 miles outside of a city. You're a poseur. You prove it all the time. Did you ever manage to find some pot, in fockin Philadelphia? That's gotta be damn near impossible. Lol.

Had about a foot a couple days ago, all melted now.

Where are you at?

Jamestown, couple hours south of you. We basically got buried with snow for a couple days last week and thats been it. Nothing else.

You asked for the address. Nothing more. Face it, you said you're 3 miles away from something that is actually 8 miles away. That's like being off by 50 miles outside of a city. You're a poseur. You prove it all the time. Did you ever manage to find some pot, in fockin Philadelphia? That's gotta be damn near impossible. Lol.

No idea what street you were on? Any landmarks? Pass any businesses? Who were you driving?

Lol :overhead:

No idea what street you were on? Any landmarks? Pass any businesses? Who were you driving?

Lol :overhead:

You didn't ask that did you? I was driving your mom. She blew me and I got her a cheesesteak. Disgusting.

You didn't ask that did you? I was driving your mom. She blew me and I got her a cheesesteak. Disgusting.

So you cant explain why a NYer would need a ride to Fishtown or name a street or landmark of any kind?

Sounds like another lie Pigby. You suck at lying. :overhead:

So you cant explain why a NYer would need a ride to Fishtown or name a street or landmark of any kind?

Sounds like another lie Pigby. You suck at lying. :overhead:

The guy was there for a dinner. I park, he eats, we leave.

The guy was there for a dinner. I park, he eats, we leave.

So you drove to Fishtown from NY and were sitting outside of a house or restaurant of some kind for hours and cant recall a single landmark or street name?

Another Pigby lie bites the dust. :lol: :overhead:

So you drove to Fishtown from NY and were sitting outside of a house or restaurant of some kind for hours and cant recall a single landmark or street name?

Another Pigby lie bites the dust. :lol: :overhead:

It was a steakhouse. The river was nearby. Anyhow, what does this have to do with the fact that fishtown is 8 miles from the Betsy Ross bridge, not 3 like you stated?. Waaaay off. Why?