Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hat Tourney Challenge 2012

Hey ZT, you want to play for the official Final 4 hat? If UNC wins I'll send you the UNC Final 4 cap, and if KU wins you send me the equivalent? I won that from someone back in '08 and it was pretty sweer. :cheers:

I think I'll stick with a plain hat if UNC somehow wins, but I have no problem getting you a Kansas final four hat if you win.

Yeah I still want Ohio State. Let's roll.

Well, looks like he isn't going to show up to confirm you, so no Ohio St vs Syracuse. However, if OSU wins, I'll take you on should UNC make the final four, and I am pretty sure cmh would do the same if Kansas wins.

:overhead:

Hat curse strikes again. Everything lined up for a good 3 to 4 hats...then Temple and Michigan choke, Marshall gets injured, and voila. Left relying on Harrison "second coming of fourth quarter LeBron" Barnes.

Buckeyes are up for grabs, they are playing well :mad:

3 hats soon to be 5 NOBODY is beating my Cats this year. Only thing that could stop it is IF there is something more serious wrong with Anthony Davis than it looks like now -- as he did finish the game. Still remember attending school there in 1996 when we won -- Was thinking of going back to Lexington for the final 4 but I'm 38 now -- :( too old to be running on Woodlawn and Eucalid.

3 hats soon to be 5 NOBODY is beating my Cats this year. Only thing that could stop it is IF there is something more serious wrong with Anthony Davis than it looks like now -- as he did finish the game. Still remember attending school there in 1996 when we won -- Was thinking of going back to Lexington for the final 4 but I'm 38 now -- :( too old to be running on Woodlawn and Eucalid.

ku should have won our first matchup :o

hey ZT, this ok?

http://kuathletics.cbscollegestore.com/store_contents.cfm?store_id=220&dept_id=18320&product_id=219342

ku should have won our first matchup :o

Yeah OK Its was our first game of the year with an all freshman team and we still beat you by double digits. If you advance your only hope is that AD is more injured than it looks now. Your guys like to run -- PLEASE please let KU try and run with us we will win by 20 or 30.

1 game at a time and right now the focus is on ohio state. That said, at this point anybody can beat anybody else. Kentucky is certainly the most talented team of the four, but all 4 tours are playing at a very high level and any of these teams can win 2 more games. That said, it'd be sweet to knock out Calipari for Self's 2nd title

If UK shoots 40 fts aint nobody gonna beat them. I worry about a letdown for whoever advances from UofL v UK.

Hoping we both get there to see this come to fruition, but if you watched that initial game you could see both teams were very inexperienced at that point in the season (UK is just young in general and KU had 4 new starters to start the season), but it wasn't like Kentucky ran away with this game. In fact, KU looked the better team in the first half. UK came out of the break hot and went on a run that KU couldn't overcome. But if we end up seeing a UK/KU matchup, it should be a great game.

That said, KU v OSU should be just a tough of matchup and will be just as difficult for KU to win.

http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/111611aac.html

Hoping we both get there to see this come to fruition, but if you watched that initial game you could see both teams were very inexperienced at that point in the season (UK is just young in general and KU had 4 new starters to start the season), but it wasn't like Kentucky ran away with this game. In fact, KU looked the better team in the first half. UK came out of the break hot and went on a run that KU couldn't overcome. But if we end up seeing a UK/KU matchup, it should be a great game.

That said, KU v OSU should be just a tough of matchup and will be just as difficult for KU to win.

http://www.kuathletics.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/111611aac.html

Did you get my hat?

Did you get my hat?

yes I did :pointstosky:

thank you

Moz...send me your info and what hat you want.

damnit to hell Baylor

:thumbsdown:

3 hats soon to be 5 NOBODY is beating my Cats this year.

Shoot me an email or PM, I think I owe you a K-State hat for your Syracuse victory over K-State.

don't want to jinx anything -- saving collection of hats for after

Honestly I don't care as much if we don't win the final game -- but if we lose to Louisville in the final 4 with the team we have - it will be the most devestating loss we have ever had in UK's history.

also if UK wins it all 1 hat goes to CH for letting me have UK becasue I went there.

don't want to jinx anything -- saving collection of hats for after

Honestly I don't care as much if we don't win the final game -- but if we lose to Louisville in the final 4 with the team we have - it will be the most devestating loss we have ever had in UK's history.

also if UK wins it all 1 hat goes to CH for letting me have UK becasue I went there.

Nice. I think I may want a Mizzou hat just to spite the fuhner for his failed anti-jinx on the Tigers.

:D

sgumm, PM me and address and an idea of what kind of hat you want. CMH just sent me a link to lids.com selection.

Received the hat today. Thanks Patweisers44 :cheers:

Do we find that we normally receive the hats in this thing? :dunno:

cmh let's roll. a battle of the silverbacks!

and how does whoever had syracuse get out of giving me a hat? c'mon now.

and how does whoever had syracuse get out of giving me a hat? c'mon now.

If you wanted OSU that bad why didn't you take them at the start?

You want a hat that bad - I gladly then give you the hat that Sgumm owes me as the only thing I would use a Louisville hat for would be to wipe my ass..

sgumm pm dave and send hi the UL hat if he wants it

If you wanted OSU that bad why didn't you take them at the start?

You want a hat that bad - I gladly then give you the hat that Sgumm owes me as the only thing I would use a Louisville hat for would be to wipe my ass..

sgumm pm dave and send hi the UL hat if he wants it

Ill take the Louisville hat.

:)

Hell, I'll take it! :music_guitarred:

You already stole Matt Moore from me.

:mad:

CH if/when UK wins I am already giving you one of my then 5 hats ( out of respect for giving me me UK if.when we win ) -- if Dave wants a Lousiville hat becasue he blames me for not honoring his wanting to take over OSU after they already made the elite 8 ( I only took Cuse cause noone had anyone in the east other than Mike and I knew I could get a win over Mike and Cuse would fall short) never the less I am not greedy.

I just want a UK hell with hats -- I graduated in 98 was on Eucalid and Woodland for 2 titles for before I graduated. I live an breathe UK basketball and bleed blue.

If Dave wants the UVEL hat to stop whining let him have it. Mike FFT owes me a hat I thought you wanted that one..

all I care about is #8

1 game at a time and right now the focus is on ohio state. That said, at this point anybody can beat anybody else. Kentucky is certainly the most talented team of the four, but all 4 tours are playing at a very high level and any of these teams can win 2 more games. That said, it'd be sweet to knock out Calipari for Self's 2nd title

CMH like I said its u and us. The only chance you got is play halfcourt which u suck at -- you run with us KU loses by 20 - 30 -- BUT KU has founf ways to win games I respect that and you as a poster. I actually respect Kansas.

Best title game in maybe 2 decades 2 of the top 5 blue bloods ( uk , iu , ku , ubc , duke ) in the title game.

Like u as a Die hard KU fan maybe not as much as I as a Big Blue fan and alum but you haven't wavered.

Keys of the game -- IF KU can hit 3's which isn't there game and run half court. AD will defend Trob which is tough -- If Jones plays like his talent he can get Trob in Fould trouble on the other end. Whittey will draw AD but AD has such a quick first move I doubt he contains him. KU has no answer for MKG or Lamb -- sorry MKG we are 10X better than OSU or a cripple UNC team. Not saying u can't win but it would be a huge upset. that said I got alot of respect for Self and KU. If you win nothing but congrats -- if UK wins it's just whats expected I guess.

CMH like I said its u and us. The only chance you got is play halfcourt which u suck at -- you run with us KU loses by 20 - 30 -- BUT KU has founf ways to win games I respect that and you as a poster. I actually respect Kansas.

Best title game in maybe 2 decades 2 of the top 5 blue bloods ( uk , iu , ku , ubc , duke ) in the title game.

Like u as a Die hard KU fan maybe not as much as I as a Big Blue fan and alum but you haven't wavered.

Keys of the game -- IF KU can hit 3's which isn't there game and run half court. AD will defend Trob which is tough -- If Jones plays like his talent he can get Trob in Fould trouble on the other end. Whittey will draw AD but AD has such a quick first move I doubt he contains him. KU has no answer for MKG or Lamb -- sorry MKG we are 10X better than OSU or a cripple UNC team. Not saying u can't win but it would be a huge upset. that said I got alot of respect for Self and KU. If you win nothing but congrats -- if UK wins it's just whats expected I guess.

good luck :cheers:

want to play for the official national championship hat? We've both made out like bandits this year, but one of us will still end up better off than the other :bandana:

good luck :cheers:

want to play for the official national championship hat? We've both made out like bandits this year, but one of us will still end up better off than the other :bandana:

I will take a white UK hat -- not stiff though.