Sign in to follow this  
icy_water

Help me take out my nemesis! I'll return favor

Both of us are undefeated and are 1, 2 in the league. Each has been the champ the last 4 years (him, me twice then he won last year), this guy has a good team again, but so do I. We are pretty evenly matched.

I need to beat this guy, but I can use a hand in deciding which 2 rb's to run out this week. Please out of the 3 backs below, who would you leave on the bench? Leave a link and I'll give your a try. Thanks!

Joique home vs. Green Bay

Sproles home vs Washington

Bradshaw @ Jacksonville

Def dont sit Sproles. Dude has been on fire. The second one is a toss up. You cant really go wrong with either. I really like Bradshaw this week though.

I'm also going Sproles and Bradshaw. Bell is good, but I worry about the Lions offense. They looked top-notch in week 1, and crap in week 2. Plus they could always decide Bush needs to be more involved than he has been. i would still be comfortable starting him if I had to, but with options I would sit him and see how it pans out.

I actually think now is a great time to sell high on Sproles. I've seen a few leagues where Charles has been dealt for Sproles....