Sign in to follow this  
avoiding injuries

Predict Liberal Shenanigans Prior to the Mid-Term Elections

Now that, is what the left is truly good at. Nothing else, but that doesn't seem to matter to half of this country.

If a leftist gives you the finger its only because you are a racist/misogynist/nazi, and you deserve it, otherwise you get punched, its fair right?

If a leftist gives you the finger its only because you are a racist/misogynist/nazi, and you deserve it, otherwise you get punched, its fair right?

Lefty loosie - righty tighty. In reference to the mental balance of their critical thinking skills. Even the left doesn't understand the left.

Lefty loosie - righty tighty. In reference to the mental balance of their critical thinking skills. Even the left doesn't understand the left.

OK, gonna have to ask you to pump your brakes there for a moment.....never....and i mean focking NEVER....use the term critical thinking skills and left in the same sentence, or I might just lose my sh!t.... :nono:

Will you settle for someone getting run over with a car?

Any examples of Democratic politicians or candidates getting attacked?

Any examples of Democratic politicians or candidates getting attacked?

How about the Gabby Gifford shooting? Or does that one not count either?

It makes sense that liberals would be more violent on average: the progressive message tends to resonate with younger people, and younger people don't have fully developed frontal lobes, hence the premise of the book "Yes Your Teenager is Crazy" (awesome book for parenting teens btw). So they eat up the pablum that the liberal elite feed them, like "Kav is going to rape your daughter" or whatever. Conservatives tend to be older and more established. We do our peaceful protest then clean up like boy scouts at a campsite. :dunno:

How about the Gabby Gifford shooting? Or does that one not count either?

Yeah, go ahead and start picking mass murderers as a representation of all the members of a certain party affiliation.

Good. I wonder if US district court judge John Roll who was appointed by Bush and was a mega conservative and shot by the same guy that was convicted of shooting Gifford as well as 17 (19 in total) other people was in your mind when you wrote this?

It makes sense that liberals would be more violent on average: the progressive message tends to resonate with younger people, and younger people don't have fully developed frontal lobes, hence the premise of the book "Yes Your Teenager is Crazy" (awesome book for parenting teens btw). So they eat up the pablum that the liberal elite feed them, like "Kav is going to rape your daughter" or whatever. Conservatives tend to be older and more established. We do our peaceful protest then clean up like boy scouts at a campsite. :dunno:

Liberals are mentally ill. This is 100% scientific fact.

Really?

Just joking about your typo... lighten up, Francis.

I didn't read the article. Why'd he attack the restaurant?

:lol:

The Dems are imploding and I think it's hilarious. You knew the leftist fringe would be making asses of themselves but the reasonable Dems taht are supposed to be the adults are as well. Hillary, Holder, and now Warren are all making unforced errors.

Meanwhile, McCaskill was caught in (an undercover, dubiously ethical, James O'Keefe) sting admitting she's been lying about the gun issue all along.

I'm not even a Republican, I'm just here riding Trump's populism wave and if they ever revert to the Jeb! GOP, I'm out. But hell yeah, for now, I'm very pro-GOP at the moment. It's not even close. They're significantly less horrible than the CooCoo for CoCo Puffs Dems right now.

• Like 1

Can anyone locate an instance of a Democrat being physically attacked? I wonder, has the extremist element of the right started mirroring the violence of the leftists yet?

Does Ted Kennedy on Mary Jo Kopechne count?

I guess Kopechne and Ford are more or less on the same plane?

I guess Kopechne and Ford are more or less on the same plane?

Wasn't that chick that was shot in the head in AZ a democrat?

Wasn't that chick that was shot in the head in AZ a democrat?

I think she was, does it count? How do we slice that action?

Shooter was born in the 1980's, so does that make him a misogynist?

Shooter ran cross country, should we look into how sports contributed to his psychosis?

Shooter claims to have been agnostic so we can't use his religion as political capital here....

Hmmm

Shooter did write computer code, so we could try to blame it on technology, but he wrote that code at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies, so perhaps we can call him a climate alarmist....but that tilts him over toward the left a little....

Shooter attended University of California, Riverside, which touts itself as one of the most ethnically and economically diverse universities in the United States. Maybe misogyny and racism are off the table?? I guess that moves him at least to the middle??

Shooter enrolled as a Ph.D. student in neuroscience at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora....so he seems to have heavily favored educational pursuits....

Man, in order to pull this off I might have to go back to my liberal label hat to know how to classify this one politically...

Ted's brothers are a better fit. Drunk driving and caring more about 'your reputation not getting stained after this' rather than the girl in the car ... well... it's not like this was his plan when he got in the car.

Drunk driving laws are a lot stricter now.

I was told this prediction goes here:

The Elizabeth Warren fiasco is truly terrible for the democrats. Its so bad I expect them to gang up and tear down some elected republican official or high profile republican in response. Something 100x more severe than what they've been doing. They have to turn the page. They have to bury the the Warren story. So somewhere in the next 2 weeks, they are going to collectively nuke a republican in the press somewhere. Trump is an obvious target but if not him, I think the most likely target is some republican running for the House with a slim lead. But anyone will do.

It will suddenly be nonstop coverage of "Democrats never feeling more offended in the history of the United States" about some political issue. No room to talk about Warren once it starts. In fact, they will probably get offended if you even bring up Warren and call it a distraction (from their distraction).

A republican will be made to pay for Warren's mistake in releasing that DNA report.

• Like 1

The Elizabeth Warren fiasco is truly terrible for the democrats. Its so bad I expect them to gang up and tear down some elected republican official or high profile republican in response. Something 100x more severe than what they've been doing. They have to turn the page. They have to bury the the Warren story. So somewhere in the next 2 weeks, they are going to collectively nuke a republican in the press somewhere. Trump is an obvious target but if not him, I think the most likely target is some republican running for the House with a slim lead. But anyone will do.

It will suddenly be nonstop coverage of "Democrats never feeling more offended in the history of the United States" about some political issue. No room to talk about Warren once it starts. In fact, they will probably get offended if you even bring up Warren and call it a distraction (from their distraction).

A republican will be made to pay for Warren's mistake in releasing that DNA report.

:thumbsup:

Ted's brothers are a better fit. Drunk driving and caring more about 'your reputation not getting stained after this' rather than the girl in the car ... well... it's not like this was his plan when he got in the car.

Drunk driving laws are a lot stricter now.

Leaving a chick buried alive in a car and not calling in help is the biggest crime in this case. But burying things in those days was a lot easier than they are now unless of course you exist on the left. But they don't bury so much as deflect. They are still wonderful at deflecting. Masters of it.

Trump, once again, stomped all over a positive news cycle for the right with his childish horse face comments. Pick your spots man.

Trump, once again, stomped all over a positive news cycle for the right with his childish horse face comments. Pick your spots man.

That never hurt Trump. In fact, his political instincts are arguably greater than anyone alive.

That never hurt Trump. In fact, his political instincts are arguably greater than anyone alive.

He could have waited. Let the other story breathe for a few days.

I would tend to agree with this.

Roundup 4000 Hondurans and march them to the southern border.

Planting shitty explosives by Prominent Democrats homes trying to energize their base.

I'm sure there will be at least one librul pretending to be a conservative hoax crime.

Planting shitty explosives by Prominent Democrats homes trying to energize their base.

:thumbsup:
  • Like 1

You guys are ridiculous.

Careful son, any word over five letters makes MDC's possay bleed :lol:

For whatever reason I always have to double check my spelling of "ridiculous". I always want to start it with Re.

Nazi Milk!

• Like 1

Its not that you use long words. Its that you needlessly use long / uncommon words and half the time you misuse them. Its like a dumb guys impression of smart people.

Its not that you use long words. Its that you needlessly use long / uncommon words and half the time you misuse them. Its like a dumb guys impression of smart people.

Well if you are setting the standard please do share it with us, I think we could all benefit from speaking or writing only to your level.

The nocturnal disregard of perimeter security violates the consensus permutation of the dairy industry's lupine conundrum.

der peepuls whohurrrrr be votin and such should thems some kindurrr fences or soumthen to get with cows fer sex and such to handle that there problems they be havin with things and what not

Edited for MDC

• Like 1

The nocturnal disregard of perimeter security violates the consensus permutation of the dairy industry's lupine conundrum.

:lol: exactly

werds are harrd

no doubt little fella, no doubt