Sign in to follow this  
tiberio102

Keeper League - Interesting trade proposal and other help

So, I'm in a Yahoo league and we can keep 4 players (1 QB, 1 RB, 1WR, 1 any position)

Here is my roster. I'm tinkering about offering David Johnson for Deshaun Watson. Both are out, so it won't impact this year. The other team already has Stafford, but I'm not sure who he'd keep. I'd then keep Watson as my QB, as I don't think Alex Smith will have the same year as he's having next year and Mahomes is waiting and was drafted to play. I'd then keep Kareem Hunt as my RB and WR is up for grabs. I like Stefon Diggs alot but I think I have some other studs in the making. Now my other issue is my #4. Miller is getting old. Martin was supposed to have a huge year that never came. But on potential and playing time, I'm really confused if I should keep Kamara, Mixon, or Henry. Or do I keep another WR. All responses and advice is greatly appreciated.

QB - Alex Smith KC

RB - Lamar Miller HOU

Alvin Kamara NO

Doug Martin TB

Kareem Hunt KC

Joe Mixon CINCY

Derrick Henry TEN

David Johnson ARZ

WR - Will Fuller HOU

Corey Davis TEN

Keenan Allen LAC

Martavius Bryant PITT

Stefon Diggs MINN

TE Cameron Brate TB

I dont see how you dont keep David Johnson.

Hunt

Fuller but keep an eye on what Corey Davis does the rest of the season.

Then you are stuck with Alex Smith.

Whats your record? Do you have to keep all of the running backs to compete this year or can you trade a potential stud like Mixon for a better QB?

No way I trade David Johnson away unless I absolutely have to.

Record is a whopping 3-6 in 8th place out of 10, so my season isn't looking too bright. I could absolutely trade anyone at this point, but I'm probably looking at next year already.