Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Shooting at Parliment

suspect shot. waiting for a link

Damn- my wife and kid are in London.

They're saying the shooter acted alone, so its probably not them.

• Like 3

King Ralph had been whisked away by the Royal Mounted constabulary in Hempfordshordyorkshireton-upon Avon on Thames for safe keeping.

I wish they'd give a status report on George Clinton.

I'll be in a funk all day until they do.

Muslim?

I'm shocked that msn.com ran that Reuters article; it mentioned two Islamist past attacks. :o

Looks like the guy mowed some people down (killing one) on the bridge with his car...then tried getting into the parliament grounds...stabbing an officer before or while being taken down by the armed guards.

I've been burned by Joneo links before. Can anyone confirm this link can be trusted not to be a pic of some girl shitting into her own mouth?

He was a better poster when that is what he did...

Though...perhaps msn is showing girls shitting in to their own mouths in London.

• Like 1

I've been burned by Joneo links before. Can anyone confirm this link can be trusted not to be a pic of some girl shitting into her own mouth?

Lemonparty.org has some great pics of this london event.

So they are saying the perp is "Asian". Lol. Too funny. He's a Pakistani Muslim and everyone knows it.

• Like 1

So they are saying the perp is "Asian". Lol. Too funny. He's a Pakistani Muslim and everyone knows it.

not arguing but who is they? I havnt seen a single article referencing the suspect

The guy ran over people on the bridge. Have you seen them drive? There's credibility with the label imo

• Like 1

this

Yay...we have a hashtag for this tragedy already. Thatll fix it.

Pink or purple ribbons, memes and more social division soon to follow. Also somehow this will be Trumps fault.

We should bring more of these people here.

Same attack? Mowed people down with a vehicle on Westminster Bridge.

Looks like yes...ran thru people on the bridge...got out and tried to rush into Parliament grounds...stabbed an officer and was shot.

One dead as of earlier...been away and have not checked to see any updates.

Edit...seeing now 4 people dead...including an officer (not sure if it was the one who was stabbed or what).

Wolf Blitzer said the terrorist was a "man with a beard". JFC.

I feel terrible

That this thread made me laugh multiple times :banana:

I love how the libtards have to wait for confirmation that it's a Muslim when these things go down. I wonder if they would have waited to see if it was a Japanese plane that did a kamikaze attack. "I haven't seen the pilot yet, so I can't say".

The muslim mayor of London said terrorist attacks are a "everyday part of living in a big city."

The muslim mayor of London said terrorist attacks are a "everyday part of living in a big city."

Sounds French

You guys are f****** morons. Like father like son, Trump jr. Took a quote completely out of context. In fact it's not even a quote. From a September article wherein the mayor of London said terrorism preparedness, including providing support to local police, is part and parcel of living in a great Global City.

But, just like his daddy, the Trump Junior ran and hid when confronted with this and said he wasn't going to respond or comment on every single tweet that he sends. Meaning, he's going to be just like his dad and spew out random inaccurate b******* and then run and hide when he's confronted with the facts.

And the usual trolls here do what they always do. Take all this b******* and run with it hoping to God nobody confronts them with the facts either.

THE MUSLIM Mayor SAID...! TRUMP JR TOLD ME SO!

Jesus, we're still walking back the b******* claim that the British spies on Trump for Obama and trumps non-apology apology for saying that. Now this?

But, par for the course, the 40% of mouth-breathing idiots will now dedicate this non quote quote to their daily Brain Trust of complete and utter b******* to form their complete and utterly misinformed opinions.

Jesus, I'm sick of stupid.