Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Perine

Are u guys starting him at all with Kelly looking like he's out, or is he more of a stash this week to see what he can do once more with a heavy work load? Don't know if there's a chance he can steal the job with a solid showing, but that would be great lol.

The problem with him is that he is on a short leash. If he fumbles you won't see him again for the rest of the game.

I think the bigger problem with this player is that he's not good at pass protection.

so the coach will probably sit him on third and long situations where a blitz may be expected.

At the end of the day if the RB is getting his QB killed, he's just not gonna see the field as much as you would like.

I suspect that he will get better but these things take time and some RB's just are not up to speed on this coming out of college. Perine is no exception.

but if he starts doing a better job in this way, Fat Rob will no longer be the starter. I can guarantee you of this.

he's more of a stash and hold but with Fat rob out, you certainly can start him. As mentioned above, a flex play is the most likely scenario unless you are a bit shallow at the position.

Chris Thompson is the only RB even worth discussing on that team.

So wrong it's scary.

Starting Perine tonight. Kelly out.

• Like 1

Perine wins the job outright tonight

Started him hoping this was true. Just seems like a plodder. Not sure if it's the raiders, his line, or him.

Thompson is what he is.

Perine is the guy that has the upside here.

I agree, Thompson is what he is and has always been. A stud they dont use enough.

So wrong it's scary.

Starting Perine tonight. Kelly out.

I had to wait 12 hours, but told you so! :P

I wish all the rookies are like Hunt. There is only 1 Hunt, then there are others. Oh wait, after that there is Cook, then there are others.

20 carries for 2 consecutive game result in 3 yards average. Consecutive fumbles. He is going to be in the dog house for a long time. I mean at least Matt Jones flashed something. Looks like Mack Brown has taken over already, the Perine experiment is over for for now.

Wow, I keep sitting Thompson in my PPR league, has this guy basically become a must start every week??

I had to wait 12 hours, but told you so! :P

I wish all the rookies are like Hunt. There is only 1 Hunt, then there are others. Oh wait, after that there is Cook, then there are others.

20 carries for 2 consecutive game result in 3 yards average. Consecutive fumbles. He is going to be in the dog house for a long time. I mean at least Matt Jones flashed something. Looks like Mack Brown has taken over already, the Perine experiment is over for for now.

Well, I started him and he's now injured. It was tough sledding all night but he didn't flash at all. The Raiders run D looked tough but still. His shot may be over if he's seriously hurt. Ugh.

However, HTTR! What a game. I'm stunned. I also started Marshawn. There was no running to be had tonight.

Wow, I keep sitting Thompson in my PPR league, has this guy basically become a must start every week??

um yes, in PPR leagues, guys like Woodhead, Sproles, Riddick, White, and others in the past have been must start

Thompson is well within that elite group of PPR backs

I dont know what more it takes, his floor is likely 9-10 points, I start him all day, I have the luxury of having Leveon and Gordon with him, so him in a flex is a gold mine, league winner

started Thompson over Howard.. i was pissed in the morning.. ended up a wash.. now i have to find a way to start the both.. good problem to have.

um yes, in PPR leagues, guys like Woodhead, Sproles, Riddick, White, and others in the past have been must start

Thompson is well within that elite group of PPR backs

I dont know what more it takes, his floor is likely 9-10 points, I start him all day, I have the luxury of having Leveon and Gordon with him, so him in a flex is a gold mine, league winner

I have Murray, Coleman, West, and Cohen. So right now Thompson has become my RB 1.

Just wondering, what round did you draft Thompson, if it's a redraft league?

10 rounder huh what a payoff.

If Kelley is due back I don't see anything more then a RBBC between Perine and Kelley.

But Thompson as become the class of the Redskins Rbs.

Lets not forget Fat Rob had 12 for 78 (in 2nd qtr) vs Seattle and looked good doing it! IMO once Pryor and Cousins click & Reed is healthy the Redskins will go back to smash-mouth football. That will relegate Thompson to a 3rd down back.

Forget what I said if the above doesn't happen.

I don't disagree.

PPR Rbs can be so hit and miss.

Thompson could be a good canidate for a sale high player.

Lets not forget Fat Rob had 12 for 78 (in 2nd qtr) vs Seattle and looked good doing it! IMO once Pryor and Cousins click & Reed is healthy the Redskins will go back to smash-mouth football. That will relegate Thompson to a 3rd down back.

Forget what I said if the above doesn't happen.

Not Seattle. It was the Rams. Who let pitiful Hyde run all over them last week.

You guys really down on fat rob hu? He is at worst another Alfred Morris.

Perine is done, gone. I doubt he gets another snap, just drop him already. You know the coach warned him about fumble the week before, and he gone and done it again. That's on top of his terrible performance.

Weekly average would be something like Rob 20 rushes and Thompson 5 rushes, 5 catches.

If you need a cheap flex in none PPR, trade for Rob for cheap. He should get you close to 10 points with a TD surprise once a while.

Would agree with the above post.

Kelley was looking good vs Rams before he got hurt. Perine looked awful again last week plus another fumble. Assuming Kelley is healthy I don't see him losing his role nearly as fast as some people are predicting.