Sign in to follow this  
Matt Mueller

Does Jason Katz Post Around Here? July PPR Mock Recap

After our July PPR mock my squad didn't get the best review. Something about not having enough running backs or something? You can see it here.

http://fftoday.com/articles/katz/17_july_ppr_mock_analysis.html

'Your RB1 ended up being Mark Ingram suggesting you think Adrian Peterson is done and you’re willing to wager a 6th round pick on that. You did take Alvin Kamara later on to cover your bases, but anchoring your RB corps, even in a Zero-RB strategy, with a guy in a three-headed backfield is questionable.'

'Travis Kelce is fine (I would’ve taken Jordan Reed).'

:pointstosky:

I hope my mock team doesn't the bed!

In all seriousness I bumped this to highlight a point.

One of my pre draft strategies was to draft running backs on good teams where there was some discounting due to uncertainty because WE DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN

There's always this script of how things are SUPPOSED to go. New Orleans 3 headed back field that cannablizes each other. New England this Gillislee guy looks locked for early downs and White seems locked as passing back with Dion as the guy out of the mix.

We don't know. So I like to invest a couple of cheaper chips into good backfield and see what pans out.

I feel like I can target who will be a breakout WR or TE based on their profile a little bit easier than it is to guess on rbs who seem so team, offensive line and game script dependent.

Alll in good fun. :cheers: