Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

clinton cash

Because you watched it with an open mind...im sure of it.

did you watch it ?

You claim trump is a bigger dirtbag. Provide a documentary or proof of that and I'll watch and read it. '

There is very compelling stuff there. As a middle of the road kind of guy that you are, one would think you'd have an open mind and give yourself an opportunity to get more info.

did you watch it ?

You claim trump is a bigger dirtbag. Provide a documentary or proof of that and I'll watch and read it. '

There is very compelling stuff there. As a middle of the road kind of guy that you are, one would think you'd have an open mind and give yourself an opportunity to get more info.

Nah, not yet (I will later when I have my headphones in here). I know Hillary is a dirtbag...which is why I won't support here.

There is plenty out there to show Trump is a dirtbag (for 5 points...I was asked about Trump in here, I did not bring him into this)

More info to tell me what? Not to vote for Hillary? Im not going to.

Her flaws do not make Trump's go away either.

And you want info on why he is a dirtbag? LIke that will change your mind? Nothing he has done or said so far has...why would more? But here you go...try this one.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article91353232.html

Stiffed a guy $34,000...of course it went to court...judge ordered Trump to pay the $34,000 plus $300,000. Such a great business man right? And there are plenty of stories about him not paying people for services and them having to go after him for payment. Im sure the judge was just a biased foreigner though, right?

Nah, not yet (I will later when I have my headphones in here). I know Hillary is a dirtbag...which is why I won't support here.

There is plenty out there to show Trump is a dirtbag (for 5 points...I was asked about Trump in here, I did not bring him into this)

More info to tell me what? Not to vote for Hillary? Im not going to.

Her flaws do not make Trump's go away either.

And you want info on why he is a dirtbag? LIke that will change your mind? Nothing he has done or said so far has...why would more? But here you go...try this one.

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/jose-lambiet/article91353232.html

Stiffed a guy $34,000...of course it went to court...judge ordered Trump to pay the $34,000 plus $300,000. Such a great business man right? And there are plenty of stories about him not paying people for services and them having to go after him for payment. Im sure the judge was just a biased foreigner though, right?

that compares well with giving Russia control of 20% of our uranium or docking the Haiti earthquake victims out of their rebuild to line the Clinton criminal enterprise coffers.

That darn Donald :mad:

So because your candidate's campaign doesn't have any money, big dollar campaigns are bad now? :lol: got it

So because your candidate's campaign doesn't have any money, big dollar campaigns are bad now? :lol: got it

um yeah has nothing to do with the way the Clintons sold out the county and their so called principles to line their pockets. :rolleyes: watch it, I dare ya.

But, but, Truuuump!

that compares well with giving Russia control of 20% of our uranium or docking the Haiti earthquake victims out of their rebuild to line the Clinton criminal enterprise coffers.

The expected response. ..we get it, Republicans can do no wrong with you and Democrats are all bad.

The expected response. ..we get it, Republicans can do no wrong with you and Democrats are all bad.

republicans suck too. ..politicians suck..America is starting to wake up to that.

republicans suck too. ..politicians suck..America is starting to wake up to that.

No they aren't...they are still supporting the same jackassery across the board.

No they aren't...they are still supporting the same jackassery across the board.

make up your mind, trump is or isn't one of them ?

make up your mind, trump is or isn't one of them ?

Trump is like every other lying corrupt politician.

Yet...you still support him. You have zero room to criticize anyone after continuing to support him. Though, you would support a monkey flinging if he had an R behind his name.

Just as you will likely vote straight R down the ticket even the incumbent jackasses that have been doing nothing for years in Washington.

Trump is like every other lying corrupt politician.

Yet...you still support him. You have zero room to criticize anyone after continuing to support him. Though, you would support a monkey flinging ###### if he had an R behind his name.

Just as you will likely vote straight R down the ticket even the incumbent jackasses that have been doing nothing for years in Washington.

If thats the case why were so many Republicans against Cruz? He had an R next to his name...

If thats the case why were so many Republicans against Cruz? He had an R next to his name...

Plenty were against Trump too. Plenty were against a lot of people in primaries...but drobeski (who I was referring to) would vote for anything Republican. His history here shows that.

I dare any lib-bot to watch this with an open mind and come back and tell me they arent dirty corrupt traders to this country.

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/watch-documentary-clinton-cash/

wasn't available there, but did here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

FactCheck.org

The author of “Clinton Cash” falsely claimed Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State had “veto power” and “could have stopped” Russia from buying a company with extensive uranium mining operations in the U.S. In fact, only the president has such power.

At the time of the sale, Clinton was a member of the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States, which is required by law to investigate all U.S. transactions that involve a company owned or controlled by a foreign government. Federal guidelines say any one of nine voting members of the committee can object to such a foreign transaction, but the final decision then rests with the president.

“Only the President has the authority to suspend or prohibit a covered transaction,” the guidelines say.

That sale was approved by the Committee on Foreign Investments in the United States in October 2010, giving Russia control over 20 percent of uranium production in the United States, according to the Times.

The book in general and the Times article in particular have stirred up the 2016 presidential campaign. The Clinton Foundation was forced to acknowledge that it “made mistakes” in failing to disclose some of its donations, and Republicans have questioned Hillary Clinton’s role in the sale. Mitt Romney said the money donated to the Clinton Foundation “looks like bribery,” and Sen. Rand Paul called for an investigation.

But Schweizer and the Times presented no evidence that the donations influenced Clinton’s official actions.

The fact is, Clinton was one of nine voting members on the foreign investments committee, which also includes the secretaries of the Treasury, Defense, Homeland Security, Commerce and Energy, the attorney general, and representatives from two White House offices — the United States Trade Representative and the Office of Science and Technology Policy. (Separately, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission needed to approve (and did approve) the transfer of two uranium recovery licenses as part of the sale.)

Chris Wallace, host of “Fox News Sunday,” made that point when he questioned Schweizer about his lack of evidence connecting the donations to the uranium deal. (Fox News was among the media outlets that received an advance copy of his book.) Schweizer made the counterargument — again without any evidence — that the investors bought her silence by making contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Wallace, April 26: Nine separate agencies and they [Clinton campaign officials] point out there’s no hard evidence, and you don’t cite any in the book that Hillary Clinton took direct action, was involved in any way in approving as one of nine agencies the sale of the company?

Schweizer: Well, here’s what’s important to keep in mind: it was one of nine agencies, but any one of those agencies had veto power. So, she could have stopped the deal. So, what’s interesting about this, of all those nine agencies, who was the most hawkish on these types of issues? Hillary Clinton. She had a reputation going back to the Dubai Ports deal.

But Schweizer is wrong when he says that Clinton had “veto power” and “could have stopped the deal.” At best, she could have forced the president to make a decision.

Is the rest of the video as well researched and as accurate as your example?

Is the rest of the video as well researched and as accurate as your example?

I watched it last night, it is highly informative.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/27/irs-reviewing-clinton-foundation-pay-to-play-claims.html

Lets hope they bam these m'fockers. Probably not going to happen because they are just as corrupt, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone need an investigation to figure out that these foreign entities were donating for access and consideration in financial matters? Why the hell else would they be donating to their charities? There are plenty of charities in their own countries to donate to. It shouldn't have even been allowed once she took the SOS job. But it's the Clintons, rules or even the appearance of fair play is not a priority with them. Never was. They can't cross the street without stirring up controversy because they are so damn greasy. Slick Willy indeed.

So your standard attack the messenger, dismiss the message response. Think we can all assume correctly you can't dispute one thing from the link I posted(or the citations within the link, that's the important part---the FACTS are linked)... and that was your heroic attempt at throwing the gun.

And thanks for that link, cause leave it to you to try and debunk factcheck.org by linking to some conspiracy propaganda blog that attempts discredit the factcheck with some tenuous links Bill Ayers. :lol: An article that on the whole contained no facts what-so-ever that factcheck is in accurate in any way shape or form***...great job Drobe. :lol:

Thanks for playing, you're dismissed. Pick up your parting gift of STFU. :wave:

***(From Wiki---sure drobe will dispute that, of course without offering any facts again) FactCheck.org is a non-partisan,[1] nonprofit[2] website that describes itself as a "'consumer advocate' for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics."[3] It is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and is funded primarily by the Annenberg Foundation.[3] FactCheck has won three Webby Awards in the Politics category, in 2008, 2010 and 2011.

Most of its content consists of rebuttals to what it considers inaccurate, misleading, or false claims by politicians. FactCheck has also targeted misleading claims from various partisan groups.

Hillary claimed that when she and Bill left the White House, in 2001, the were dead broke. By 2004 she was the 10th wealthiest member of the Senate.

Hillary claimed that when she and Bill left the White House, in 2001, the were dead broke. By 2004 she was the 10th wealthiest member of the Senate.

she got a paper route on the side to make ends meet

she got a paper route on the side to make ends meet

And they Think Trump University was a scam. That scam is low rent compared to what these two were/are up to. And at least the TU scam didnt involve tax dollars meant to help the poorest people in the western hemisphere, if not the world. Hillary and her old friends at Wal-Mart were happy with the donations they made to their "charity". Just some God fearin Arkansas folk looking out for each other. Scuzzy slimy grifters, nothing more