Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Jordan Reed....looks like he may give it a go

Practiced again today....Friday. What is your confidence level on him.

at least its an early game so we will know whether active or not.

I think i got to trot him out there in a ppr league over bust ARob.

note to everyone Arob will blow up this week. adjust your lineups.

Wow, tough question. This guy won me my league last year but his injury concerns me. Plus I have picked up LGreen.

I'm thankful that in the 2 leagues I have him, I have a playoff bye this week - partly earned with his help. I'm more interested in him being healthy and playing next week and week 16. Otherwise I'll be playing Ebron and Ertz.

In the non-bye leagues I'm double tapping with Ebron so fingers crossed.

Can't play him this week. Don't do it. He's still in agony. He could be out after the first play. Don't do it in round one of the playoffs.

He still might not play. Every expert is saying if he playS you have to start him. This is HORRIBLE advice. I do not get it. The guy is hurt and injury prone and playing a good TE Defensive team. And it's the playoffs. I assume one expert would have some sane commentary. Nope.

I'm thankful that in the 2 leagues I have him, I have a playoff bye this week - partly earned with his help. I'm more interested in him being healthy and playing next week and week 16. Otherwise I'll be playing Ebron and Ertz.

In the non-bye leagues I'm double tapping with Ebron so fingers crossed.

similar boat; we're in our last week of regular season but it's pretty inconsequential for me, so not stressing whether he plays or not.

I think the silver lining here for other guys though is, this injury happened during the game 2 weeks ago, and he still came back with the injury in that same game and scored 2 TDs. Thus, he's shown that he can play and be effective with it. I have no idea how it compares today to right after it happened, but I think that's important to remember.

Can't play him this week. Don't do it. He's still in agony. He could be out after the first play. Don't do it in round one of the playoffs.

He still might not play. Every expert is saying if he playS you have to start him. This is HORRIBLE advice. I do not get it. The guy is hurt and injury prone and playing a good TE Defensive team. And it's the playoffs. I assume one expert would have some sane commentary. Nope.

If he plays Sunday I'm assuming he'll get a needle before the game. If he plays I'm playing him. Going down with the ship

If he plays Sunday I'm assuming he'll get a needle before the game. If he plays I'm playing him. Going down with the ship

What's your other option?

Gotta see him produce first.......glad I have other options.

If he plays then I'm playing him. I will drop VD and pick up Dwayne Allen too, which I want to do right now but will probably hold out until Reed is officially active, if he is that is.

I wouldn't play him this week.

I would look for someone else.

If he plays then I'm playing him. I will drop VD and pick up Dwayne Allen too, which I want to do right now but will probably hold out until Reed is officially active, if he is that is.

Chasing Dwayne Allen??!?!?!!????? Keep Davis and Reed. Back away from the lineup page.

Chasing Dwayne Allen??!?!?!!????? Keep Davis and Reed. Back away from the lineup page.

I drafted Dwayne Allen originally expecting good things, but I'll take it under consideration, thanks. I have Ebron too in a start two TE league and Ebron's questionable with an ankle so I might have to pick up D Allen anyway.

Lol back away from the line up change page.

I would also keep Davis and start him over Allen.

No offense, but I've been correct the last three times I've stated a lineup or start/sit decision or opinion on a player vs. your opposite and incorrect advice. Dion Lewis being the most recent.

I drafted Dwayne Allen originally expecting good things, but I'll take it under consideration, thanks. I have Ebron too in a start two TE league and Ebron's questionable with an ankle so I might have to pick up D Allen anyway.

The Skins use the TE more than any other team. I wish I had both of them. You're in a good spot. Don't mess with success.

I wonder if I should drop Kenneth Dixon (or Ebron) for Dwayne Allen or stay pat. Could keep Dixon for free basically for next year, keep 1 RB. Don't need him this year, as I have Zeke, David Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Ajayi, Carlos Hyde, and Thomas Rawls.

I wonder if I should drop Kenneth Dixon (or Ebron) for Dwayne Allen or stay pat. Could keep Dixon for free basically for next year, keep 1 RB. Don't need him this year, as I have Zeke, David Johnson, LeSean McCoy, Ajayi, Carlos Hyde, and Thomas Rawls.

I cut Ebron earlier this year. He's volatile and injury prone. For what it's worth.

Will that makes you 3-0 then.

I'm glad that you made the right choice.

I still think you should keep Davis and start him.

I would also keep Dixon and would also let Ebron go.

Ps no offence taken.

It's good to be called out for making the wrong call , thank you.

No offense, but I've been correct the last three times I've stated a lineup or start/sit decision or opinion on a player vs. your opposite and incorrect advice. Dion Lewis being the most recent.

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

I think Kendricks could have a very good game. .

I would easily start him over Reed .

From what I've been reading he might play , but I think his ability to stay on the field will be somewhat limited.

Ps if I'm wrong please let me know.

Kent, well said and hard to argue. I believe I knew this in the back of my pea brain before starting this thread but wanted to ignore it due to my frustration with ARob.

So to get your thoughts. Should I deal with Arob in round one of playoffs ppr over Reed? I mean, at least Arob gets some targets.

Thanks Kent or any others

• Like 1

Kent, well said and hard to argue. I believe I knew this in the back of my pea brain before starting this thread but wanted to ignore it due to my frustration with ARob.

So to get your thoughts. Should I deal with Arob in round one of playoffs ppr over Reed? I mean, at least Arob gets some targets.

Thanks Kent or any others

If it were me I'd be sitting Reed and playing Arob. Hurns is out.

Reed is too risky for my blood. Plus, he's playing outdoors in the cold in Philly, which will be tougher on the joint. He's not in Dallas this week. If it were any other week than round one maybe you could start him. But with everything on the line I have to have healthy guys as much as possible. Good luck.

You don't just drop VD. But sometimes there's shots for that

Vernon Davis

I'm starting Davis regardless but I don't have better options. I have Bennett but don't trust him at all. Almost dropped him this week.

Cousins and the OC use the TE so much Davis is sustainable regardless if you need him.

Tough call. Remember he played with this exact injury against Dallas, was in great pain, and lit them up.

I have Pitta on reserve for him an DP did awesome last week, but Reed is a beast and if he's a go...I'm rolling him.

If Reed plays, you play him.

He's been a TE1 in almost 75% of the games he's played this season.

My thoughts. It is all about Reed's pain threshold. My thought is he DID IT versus Dallas. So why not now? The skins are in a tight playoff chase, they need all hands on deck and Reed makes that team markedly more scary on offense.

I'm starting Davis regardless but I don't have better options. I have Bennett but don't trust him at all. Almost dropped him this week.

Cousins and the OC use the TE so much Davis is sustainable regardless if you need him.

So if you own 2 TEs, Reed and Davis, and the reports at game time are that Reed will play you'd sit Reed to play Davis? Because Im only starting one of them.

So if you own 2 TEs, Reed and Davis, and the reports at game time are that Reed will play you'd sit Reed to play Davis? Because Im only starting one of them.

Correct.

Good luck with that this week. Roll those dice.

Good luck with that this week. Roll those dice.

Well...I am in Vegas this weekend......

Well...I am in Vegas this weekend......

Haha. I like it.

As a Skins fan I hope Reed scores 8 TDs. As a fantasy fan, he'd be benched.

Correct.

Well, I get what you're trying to say about the injury. And you may be totally correct.

But I'm not sitting my stud TE, if Davis outscore him ...so be it, I can live with that