Sign in to follow this  
MDC

the *** OFFICIAL *** "I plan to vote for Obummer's re-election" thread

I'm voting for Obummmer. I don't want GoColts and Phurfur to lose their entitlements. They're like brothers to me.

I wonder if the conservatives on the board are excited about voting for a Romney presidency? It's that or 4 more years of BHO.

And realistically, unless something really changes, we're going to have BHO re-elected and a GOP-controlled legislature. I can hear the sounds of gridlock from here.

I'm actually pretty excited, and I'll tell you why. If I were running Romney's campaign, I'd take on something like the following slogan: "I'm not a liberal. I'm not a conservative. I'm a problem solver." He should emphasize how he did this at Bain, at the IOC, at Massachusetts. Be the uniter to Obama's divider. Sell himself as a conservative Bill Clinton, working with both sides for the better of the country. The right will vote for him anyway, and he'd win a hella lot of independents who are sick of the bellyaching and ineffectiveness of our government.

It's what I think he is, and why he is struggling so much to fit into a pure conservative footprint during the primaries.

:dunno:

I'm actually pretty excited, and I'll tell you why. If I were running Romney's campaign, I'd take on something like the following slogan: "I'm not a liberal. I'm not a conservative. I'm a problem solver." He should emphasize how he did this at Bain, at the IOC, at Massachusetts. Be the uniter to Obama's divider. Sell himself as a conservative Bill Clinton, working with both sides for the better of the country. The right will vote for him anyway, and he'd win a hella lot of independents who are sick of the bellyaching and ineffectiveness of our government.

It's what I think he is, and why he is struggling so much to fit into a pure conservative footprint during the primaries.

:thumbsup:

Exactly.

And hammer the following: The debt/deficits under Obama. Unemployment. Gas prices. Stay on point day in, and day out.

Don't let the media minions get you sidetracked .

I'm either staying home or voting for Obama in hopes that Romney gets beat 95%/5% and the GOP shapes the fock up. Sarah Palin? Rick Santorum? Mitt Romney? As legitimate candidates to run the most powerful country in the world? Do you think we're all retarded?

I don't even agree with Obama politically on most issues. But he isn't a mongoloid. That's literally the standard we're left with. If you give me two people I disagree with and make me choose, I'll take the one that isn't crazy.

Nah, made that mistake once... only thing worse than Obama would be another lunatic Republican. I'll vote for the only sane one I've seen lately...

I'm writing in Ron Paul. A Ron Paul presidency will hurt a lot of people, but the alternative is to continue the crash and burn tactics of George W. Obama.

I'm either staying home or voting for Obama in hopes that Romney gets beat 95%/5% and the GOP shapes the fock up. Sarah Palin? Rick Santorum? Mitt Romney? As legitimate candidates to run the most powerful country in the world? Do you think we're all retarded?

I don't even agree with Obama politically on most issues. But he isn't a mongoloid. That's literally the standard we're left with. If you give me two people I disagree with and make me choose, I'll take the one that isn't crazy.

This.

If Repub's really wanted conservative policies they'd be voting for Ron Paul in droves. But no, they'd rather kick and scream about wanting conservative policies, then vote for Obama in magic underwear.

"OMG I hate Obamacare, so I'm going to vote for a guy who passed almost the exact same bill, as governor of Mass" :rolleyes:

This.

If Repub's really wanted conservative policies they'd be voting for Ron Paul in droves. But no, they'd rather kick and scream about wanting conservative policies, then vote for Obama in magic underwear.

"OMG I hate Obamacare, so I'm going to vote for a guy who passed almost the exact same bill, as governor of Mass" :rolleyes:

So, does this mean Skinny Jeans is voting for Mom Jeans?

I still don't see how Romney is not a legitimate candidate with his experience, yet Obama with a short stint of voting "present" in the senate on the heels of community activist work makes him uber qualified. :dunno:

One thing I have noticed in this thread. Of the few Geeks who will admit they are gonna vote for the train wreck Obama again, none have said it's because of the great POTUS he has been. It's all been because "The Reps can't put up a good candidate".

I guess that's why my thread asking for instances of the White-African-American POTUS running on his awesome record has produced only one post where he has mentioned anything about his record.

Interesting. :lol:

I'll vote for Obama over Romney for the simple reason that Mitt will be the wealthiest president in this country's history,

Exhibit A: Even the biggest Obama cacksukker can't vote for him on what he has done. He will only vote for him because the other guy is rich. :doh:

I think Obama has given us change, not huge change but change, and did so with the back drop of the terrible mess he was handed plus an opposition that has vowed to make him fail, or at least appear to fail, with the goal of making him a one-term president.

Obama :doublethumbsup:

Exhibit B: High praise indeed. :lol:

I'm either staying home or voting for Obama

I don't even agree with Obama politically on most issues. But he isn't a mongoloid.

Exhibit C: Even higher praise. :shocking:

Did you start a thread in 2004 that blew up in your face this badly? :dunno:

No. But if I did we'd get pages of you cheerleading Bush's "the other guy is worse" campaign.

No.

Since I'm not into mining old threads, I'll take your word for it that this thread blew up in your face worse than anything you did in 2004. :thumbsup:

Since I'm not into mining old threads, I'll take your word for it that this thread blew up in your face worse than anything you did in 2004. :thumbsup:

I think I did alright. You asked for an example of Obummer campaigning on his record and I gave it to you weeks ago. :dunno:

I think I did alright. You asked for an example of Obummer campaigning on his record and I gave it to you weeks ago. :dunno:

Not sure what that has to do with this thread, Sybil. :blink: But I'm willing to pat you on the head for that.......could you take the helmet off now?

Not sure what that has to do with this thread, Sybil. :blink: But I'm willing to pat you on the head for that.......could you take the helmet off now?

Ah sorry wrong thread. This one went pretty much how I expected though.

I still don't see how Romney is not a legitimate candidate with his experience, yet Obama with a short stint of voting "present" in the senate on the heels of community activist work makes him uber qualified. :dunno:

It didn't make him qualified and I didn't vote for him. I don't support him this time either. It'd be a protest vote.

On the other hand, I don't see how many of the people who likely hated John Kerry as a boring, robotic, uber-rich, flip flopping d-bag and mocked people for simply voting for 'anyone but Bush' can support Mitt Romney.

Exhibit C: Even higher praise. :shocking:

As I said, that's what the standard has fallen to. I don't like it either, but I'm fed up with the freak show the GOP keeps trotting out and expecting us to vote for. I wanted to vote for John McCain in 2008, and then he nominated Sarah Palin. So I wrote in Ron Paul.

I'm not going to be satisfied with the "They'll vote for whoever we give them as long as he's for God, against gays and wants to fight brown people" mindset the party seems to have towards the majority of the base. They appear to be right in expecting it, too. I can't be a part of that with good conscience.

It's also a direct contradiction to his primary campaign story, but then again consistency has never been something Mr. Etch-a-Sketch seems to bother considers.

You sound like me but at least I grew up in and have a memory of an era when the Republican Party made sense.

One thing I have noticed in this thread. Of the few Geeks who will admit they are gonna vote for the train wreck Obama again, none have said it's because of the great POTUS he has been. It's all been because "The Reps can't put up a good candidate".

I guess that's why my thread asking for instances of the White-African-American POTUS running on his awesome record has produced only one post where he has mentioned anything about his record.

Interesting. :lol:

The Dems suck. Unfortuantly, the alternatives are either politicians willing pander to dimbulb freaks or the dimbulb freaks themselves. So all the sane/intelligent people are forced to hold their noses then get together and join hand with the welfare cheats, trial lawyers, and unions to prevent disaster.

I'm not happy about it but it's the world we live in. :dunno:

I will be voting for OBummer, with enthusiasm. I think he has been a fine president. The best president aside from Bill Clinton that we've had since JFK, imo. :wave:

I'll vote for Obama over Romney for the simple reason that Mitt will be the wealthiest president in this country's history, so it's obvious who he's going to coddle and make changes to favor. The last thing this country needs is even more separation between the filthy rich and everyone else.

I know that your only purpose here is to fish and rip on RP, but the above is quite possibly the most blatantly retarded post that you have ever made here.

You really need to step up your game if you want anyone besides Hoyt, Nikki, Wormser and OldMaid to take you seriously.

just sayin

I know that your only purpose here is to fish and rip on RP, but the above is quite possibly the most blatantly retarded post that you have ever made here.

You really need to step up your game if you want anyone besides Hoyt, Nikki, Wormser and OldMaid to take you seriously.

just sayin

:doublethumbsup:

I am in total disbelief reading some of the posts in this thread. Holy fock. :wall:

I will be voting for OBummer, with enthusiasm. I think he has been a fine president. The best president aside from Bill Clinton that we've had since JFK, imo. :wave:

Yeah, we know. You vote the party line. You've stated that before. Just makes you look more retarded every time you do so.

just sayin

Are you trying to get my attention? This is one of several posts I have seen today with you mentioning my name.

As for the thread.... I am most likely not going to be voting this year. If those old rumors are true about Ron Paul being Romney's VP choice, I will vote for Romney.

Yeah, we know. You vote the party line. You've stated that before. Just makes you look more retarded every time you do so.

I never said I vote the party line. I've never voted for a Republican in a national election and it's possible that I never will. But I do vote for independents, greenies, and the like from time to time. Also I've voted for Republicans in local/state elections. Just voted for one yesterday, as a matter of fact.

Anyway, I like Obama more than most other Democrats. I'll admit I voted for Kerry in 2004 and was not excited to do so. If Bush hadn't sucked so hard that might've been one time where I voted Republican. But whereas I had to hold my nose to vote for Kerry, I will enthusiastically pull the lever for Obama.

Really? What part don't you agree with? You don't think the filthy rich take care of their own interests? Maybe it's you that needs to step up his game.

Really? What part don't you agree with? You don't think the filthy rich take care of their own interests? Maybe it's you that needs to step up his game.

Who do the filthy poor like you take care of ?

How much should an electrical stock clerk malke ?

Who do the filthy poor like you take care of ?

How much should an electrical stock clerk malke ?

I hate to break it to you, chubby, but just because someone isn't filthy rich, doesn't mean he's filthy poor. In fact, I'm quite sure that between my purchasing job and my DJing, I earn more than some wire-pulling electrician who'd score about a nine on the wonderlik test.

I hate to break it to you, chubby, but just because someone isn't filthy rich, doesn't mean he's filthy poor. In fact, I'm quite sure that between my purchasing job and my DJing, I earn more than some wire-pulling electrician who'd score about a nine on the wonderlik test.

:lol:

:lol:

Wow. With the intelligence and depth shown in that response, I may have underestimated you. Perhaps you'd struggle your way up to a ten.

Love the liberals telling the republicans to vote for Obama in order to get the Republican party shaped up...actually, I think your dumb, really dumb for saying that and for most of your liberal beliefs too. :boxing:

Love the liberals telling the republicans to vote for Obama in order to get the Republican party shaped up...actually, I think your dumb, really dumb for saying that and for most of your liberal beliefs too. :boxing:

Whose dumb? My dumb?

I love when people who don't know the proper usage of "your" and "you're" call other people dumb. Holy focking Republitard, Batman.

What's the record for most posts in a thread here? My guess post - latin pimp is the seahawks thread.

This one will top it.

What's the record for most posts in a thread here? My guess post - latin pimp is the seahawks thread.

This one will top it.

If only Obummer was a Latin Seahawks fan. It would be a lock.

Whose dumb? My dumb?

I love when people who don't know the proper usage of "your" and "you're" call other people dumb. Holy focking Republitard, Batman.

I don't know, I didn't really bother looking at whose post(s) I read. I know the difference between your and you're. Did you know the brain transposes the word your or you're easily. A person has to actually be thinking about it when they type to get it right, or just get it right or wrong by accident. It's true. It's not really important if I use your or you're on a message board. It certainly doesn't make one dumb.

I don't know, I didn't really bother looking at whose post(s) I read. I know the difference between your and you're. Did you know the brain transposes the word your or you're easily. A person has to actually be thinking about it when they type to get it right, or just get it right or wrong by accident. It's true. It's not really important if I use your or you're on a message board. It certainly doesn't make one dumb.

:thumbsup: There is nothing like a spelling cop.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn`t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are,

the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a total mses and

you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,

but the wrod as a wlohe. Pterty amzanig huh?