WW - paid

CBF - paid

Nuggs - paid

Fumble - paid

ksb - paid

Cruz - paid

dain - paid

Draft starts Monday April 3 - 11 EST

Draft 6 players, must have 3 make the cut to qualify (receive no points if your team doesn't have 3 make the cut)

Draft order for Arnies was

1 CBF
2 fmuble
3 WW
4 Cruz
5 ksb
6 Pat
7 nuggs
8 dain
9 Ed
Can't have the same spot twice. Not sure how I am going to figure that out, but I will make sure to favor myself in any decisions I make

I'm in again. Will send you the money later this week.

Might be a drab, colorless week at Augusta National come Masters time.. The mild winter and early spring like conditions have caused many of the Azaleas to already bloom. :mad:

Might be a drab, colorless week at Augusta National come Masters time.. The mild winter and early spring like conditions have caused many of the Azaleas to already bloom. :mad:

Mild my ass

been freezing my t1ts off this winter

I don't watch the Masters for the flowers. What kinda homo does?

Yeah, the place looks like a real sh1thole when the flowers aren't blooming, I wouldn't even play it for free

Mild my ass

been freezing my t1ts off this winter

I don't watch the Masters for the flowers. What kinda homo does?

Man, I do! The entire horticulture structure is a cornerstone for Augusta National. It's as much a part of the experience as Amen Corner itself.. Which makes sense since the property was once a nursery. I love to see the Azaleas in the backdrop.

This was a crazy warm winter - even for us... I think we saw snow flurries once, never any ice - no wintery mix of any kind. I barely burned thru the 1/2 cord of firewood I order every winter.

Man, I do! The entire horticulture structure is a cornerstone for Augusta National. It's as much a part of the experience as Amen Corner itself.. Which makes sense since the property was once a nursery. I love to see the Azaleas in the backdrop.

This was a crazy warm winter - even for us... I think we saw snow flurries once, never any ice - no wintery mix of any kind. I barely burned thru the 1/2 cord of firewood I order every winter.

fock you and your warm awesome for year round golf state :mad:

I'm about to pay $1731 for a "year round" membership to a 9 hole course in the city next to mine.

They use a cooling system and freeze them to do whatever it takes to have them blooming at the right time. At least for the ones they can do it for.

They use a cooling system and freeze them to do whatever it takes to have them blooming at the right time. At least for the ones they can do it for.

Like any good weed dealer

This doesn't surprise me. As meticulous at that place is, it wouldn't shock me if they flew flowers in just for the week.

This doesn't surprise me. As meticulous at that place is, it wouldn't shock me if they flew flowers in just for the week.

remember not long ago they used to not even show the front 9 on TV

was come contractual agreement

As meticulous at that place is, it wouldn't shock me if they flew flowers in just for the week.

elton john is doing the halftime show.

Flowers make my eyes itch. So for me, I would prefer to be a live spectator if the Masters were played in a more sterile environment like the moon. Besides could you image how long the drives would be?

Out of "Master's" context, this is one of the gayest posts Evah.

When is the draft? I'll play if allowed, Ed you douchnozzle.

everyone is welcome.

you missed one tourney for the edex cup, but can still win 120 on the Meisters

everyone is welcome.

He can also choke on a dong

Starting this first thing Monday?

was thinking a newbie nooner. we have all week. usually only takes a day or so

everyone is welcome.

True in theory, but it would be more honest to tell him what he can win for 2nd.

The Drive, Chip & Putt for the kids is this Sunday.. This is one of the coolest things to watch - those are some lucky ass kids. :thumbsup:

The Drive, Chip & Putt for the kids is this Sunday.. This is one of the coolest things to watch - those are some lucky ass kids. :thumbsup:

It used to be the coolest thing to watch. Tired of all the asians and indians. I needs more whites

fock you and your warm awesome for year round golf state :mad:

I'm about to pay $1731 for a "year round" membership to a 9 hole course in the city next to mine.

What club? I joined one last year in the south shore that was relatively cheap, the welcome back drinkathon is a week from tomorrw, presume thats when the course opens up... My broken hand was able to finally grip an iron. My broken pinkie knuckle actually isn't a huge impediment as its the overlap pinkie so it really isn't even a big part of stablizing the grip. Although the pinced nerve in my neck has messed up my tricep, so im sure my swing will be all over the place

In addition to going total-Spare since winning the Green Jacket, D. Willett is reportedly thinking about serving "Toad in the Hole" at his Champions Dinner next Tuesday... Uh, what? :huh:

What club? I joined one last year in the south shore that was relatively cheap, the welcome back drinkathon is a week from tomorrw, presume thats when the course opens up... My broken hand was able to finally grip an iron. My broken pinkie knuckle actually isn't a huge impediment as its the overlap pinkie so it really isn't even a big part of stablizing the grip. Although the pinced nerve in my neck has messed up my tricep, so im sure my swing will be all over the place

Rockport

Rockport

Looks like a well kept wide open course. Funny they have a 19th hole when its a 9 hole course.. .Should call it the 10th hole

"Toad in the Hole"

I thought that was the game edjr used to play with his bar buddies

Looks like a well kept wide open course. Funny they have a 19th hole when its a 9 hole course.. .Should call it the 10th hole

I tallied up all my paid rounds of golf last year, including my trip to Myrtle. This doesn't count for equipment or clothes.

I spent around 3300 in all.

I figure 1700 is worth it. if I get to go most saturdays and sunday mornings, probably 9 and some days 18.

I will take some days off during the week to play in the course tournaments and stuff.

All free! Well, after the 1730 :)

• Like 1

I tallied up all my paid rounds of golf last year, including my trip to Myrtle. This doesn't count for equipment or clothes.

I spent around 3300 in all.

I figure 1700 is worth it. if I get to go most saturdays and sunday mornings, probably 9 and some days 18.

I will take some days off during the week to play in the course tournaments and stuff.

All free! Well, after the 1730 :)

They dn't require you to spend a certain amount in dining and such? I think a lot of clubs do. I'm also assuming no caddies

In addition to going total-Spare since winning the Green Jacket, D. Willett is reportedly thinking about serving "Toad in the Hole" at his Champions Dinner next Tuesday... Uh, what? :huh:

Will be interesting to see if anyone actually drafts Willett next Monday...

They dn't require you to spend a certain amount in dining and such? I think a lot of clubs do. I'm also assuming no caddies

No. and definitely not :D

They don't have your typical "19th hole" up on the top of the hill they have a gigantic club that has a really nice place that many wedding receptions are held. nice place. I've DJed there.

So, when will we assign draft order?

Dain hasn't stopped by yet

I will assume no one else, seeing there usually isn't.

Draft order for Arnies was

1 CBF
2 fmuble
3 WW
4 Cruz
5 ksb
6 Pat
7 nuggs
8 dain
9 Ed

Can't have the same spot.

I will pull the order now.

People may have to be moved up or down depending.

Lineup card: (Click on the pick to reveal the team)

Pick 1:

nuggs (had 1 ball)

Pick 2:

fumble (had 1 ball)

Pick 3:

ed (had 1 ball)

Pick 4:

cbf (had 1 ball)

Pick 5:

ksb (had 1 ball)

Pick 6:

dain (had 1 ball)