Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

AR-15 when you absolutely have to kill every mother focker in the room...

What geek says this never happens?

Aye yai yai. First off by FBI standards this does even qualify as a mass shooting. Also it wasn't someone coming in to do a mass shooting it was a burglary and the homeowner shot The Intruders. Nobody on the planet would have a problem with this.

When the founding fathers wrote the Second Amendment, this is exactly the style of weapon they intended on us having. They aren't rights if they can take them away, they are privileges.

Nobody on the planet would have a problem with this.

Liberal people do have a problem with a gun holding more than 6 bullets and certainly with high capacity magazines. Also, the 'assault rifle' moniker of this gun.

I am positive there isn't more to this story :rolleyes:

I am positive there isn't more to this story :rolleyes:

I was wondering which turd was gonna be the first to lean toward the side of the criminals.

This being said. this is a hilarious story. 3 punks blown away. Got what they had coming Hopefully their loved ones spread the word...."Don't break into houses". Then again, thugs like this, most likely don't have loved ones.

For the millionth time, I'm not anti-gun.. But c'mon.

You found a story of 3 punks getting mowed down in a home robbery, the hero being an AR-15 - and now this is justification for having them? Never mind since 2004 there have been something like 48 mass shootings, never mind Sandy Hook and the 20 kids and 6 adults that were slaughtered, never mind the 12 people blown away in the Aurora, Colorado movie theater, never mind the 14 mowed down in San Bernardino and never mind the 5 police officers picked off like a video game in the Dallas sniper shooting - we have a kid in Oklahoma who took down 3 robbers with an AR-15 and this is superseding precedent to justify assault rifles....

Sorry, I can't go there with you.. I applaud this kid for defending his home - but this incident hardly justifies anything.

You found a story of 3 punks getting mowed down in a home robbery, the hero being an AR-15 - and now this is justification for having them? Never mind since 2004 there have been something like 48 mass shootings, never mind Sandy Hook and the 20 kids and 6 adults that were slaughtered, never mind the 12 people blown away in the Aurora, Colorado movie theater, never mind the 14 mowed down in San Bernardino and never mind the 5 police officers picked off like a video game in the Dallas sniper shooting - we have a kid in Oklahoma who took down 3 robbers with an AR-15 and this is superseding precedent to justify assault rifles....

Sorry, I can't go there with you.. I applaud this kid for defending his home - but this incident hardly justifies anything.

Exactly.

Weren't those in gun free zones? 99% of all major shootings are in gun free zones. I wonder why criminals go there? Could it be that these shootings are premeditated and they realize they will be more effective in a gun free zone....wait no, that makes to much sense, couldn't be.

Go back and reread my OP..............I think it's a toy to waste money on. I have two pistols and a shotty.

Go back and reread my OP..............I think it's a toy to waste money on. I have two pistols and a shotty.

I have a Glock 43 and 19 (19 is one of favorite firearms ever)

My favorite though is my Sig MCX.

Weren't those in gun free zones? 99% of all major shootings are in gun free zones. I wonder why criminals go there? Could it be that these shootings are premeditated and they realize they will be more effective in a gun free zone....wait no, that makes to much sense, couldn't be.

I'm guessing they just want to go where there's a lot of people gathered they can shoot.

I do always like this argument though. You have to decide whether you think they are all mentally crazy as an excuse or they are bright enough to seek out labeled gun-free zone areas.

I couldn't even tell you where the signs are on businesses for those. Can't even remember the last time I saw sign.

They just go where they can cause the most trouble.

I purposefully leave my lights off so punks will think no ones home and will attempt to break in and rob.

I'm guessing they just want to go where there's a lot of people gathered they can shoot.

I do always like this argument though. You have to decide whether you think they are all mentally crazy as an excuse or they are bright enough to seek out labeled gun-free zone areas.

I couldn't even tell you where the signs are on businesses for those. Can't even remember the last time I saw sign.

They just go where they can cause the most trouble.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. It happens to often in gun free zones for you to think they aren't premeditated. Just because they are crazy doesn't mean they aren't calculated.

I have a Springfield Armory Mod 2 Tactical 9mm http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/springfield-armory-xd-mod-2-tactical.jpg

Sig Sauer P238 Scorpion .380 CCW. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2D7y3SYS-0Q/maxresdefault.jpg

Shotty is a Mossberg 590 Persuader http://cdn2.armslist.com/sites/armslist/uploads/posts/2015/01/18/3929754_01_mossberg_500_tactical_persuade_640.jpg

I've been wanting to get a P238 for about a year now, seems like a great carry gun.

PM me your address, I'll send you some free sh!t.

Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. It happens to often in gun free zones for you to think they aren't premeditated. Just because they are crazy doesn't mean they aren't calculated.

IMO I think it's a stretch to correlate the two. I think it's more coincidence then this well thought-out plan of researching gun free areas.

Again I agree they don't work I'm just saying I don't think these folks put that much thought into it.

And I'm not sure as a society that's at road we want to go down either of just allowing guns everywhere.

I've been wanting to get a P238 for about a year now, seems like a great carry gun.

PM me your address, I'll send you some free sh!t.

P238 is a phenominal gun

IMO I think it's a stretch to correlate the two. I think it's more coincidence then this well thought-out plan of researching gun free areas.

Again I agree they don't work I'm just saying I don't think these folks put that much thought into it.

And I'm not sure as a society that's at road we want to go down either of just allowing guns everywhere.

Really? I think that is just what you want to believe so you are making it fit your narrative. Most serial killers have a much higher IQ than the national average, look it up. If half of the shootings were in gun free zones I would see your point, but it is damn near every single one is in a gun free zone and for you to think that is a coincidence is silly, there is obviously something there.

an AR-15 and this is superseding precedent to justifyassault rifles....

:wall:

Really? I think that is just what you want to believe so you are making it fit your narrative. Most serial killers have a much higher IQ than the national average, look it up. If half of the shootings were in gun free zones I would see your point, but it is damn near every single one is in a gun free zone and for you to think that is a coincidence is silly, there is obviously something there.

Mass shootings, by definition, tend to be in crowded public places.

These places tend to be gun free zones.

It isn't that the psychos are meticulously researching where the gun fee zones are. It's just that the places where people gather are gun free zones.

• Like 1

Yeah I mean I think it's a way to kill a bunch of people that also happens to be in a gun-free zone. Not that it's a gun-free zone and there just happens to be a lot of people around.

The term gun-free zone might be a secondary helper but the primary reason they go there is because there are a lot of people they can kill

Mass shootings, by definition, tend to be in crowded public places.

These places tend to be gun free zones.

It isn't that the psychos are meticulously researching where the gun fee zones are. It's just that the places where people gather are gun free zones.

Yeah I mean I think it's a way to kill a bunch of people that also happens to be in a gun-free zone. Not that it's a gun-free zone and there just happens to be a lot of people around.

The term gun-free zone might be a secondary helper but the primary reason they go there is because there are a lot of people they can kill

98% of mass shootings occur in a gun free zone, are 98% of the places that people gather in masses gun free? If they are, I see your point, but they aren't, and for your statement to make sense those two would have to add up.

These people are far more calculated than you two are willing to admit.

98% of mass shootings occur in a gun free zone, are 98% of the places that people gather in masses gun free? If they are, I see your point, but they aren't, and for your statement to make sense those two would have to add up.

Schools. Malls. I know those are pretty much all gun free Zones. That takes care of a lot of your mass shootings right there.

I really don't know. I'm just spitballing here. Other than at my college, I can't recall ever seeing a sign or anything.

Recently bought a raffle ticket for a 19. Really hoping I win. The guy told me Glock's don't like reloads though, is that true? I always thought Glock's were the AK's of handguns. Eat anything, drop it in the mud type sh!t. While I was there I picked up an S&W Shield for my wife. She can't rack the slide or load the mags though (fock are they a b!tch to top off!). I know it will break in after some use but I'm thinking of going Bodyguard in .380 for her. I just think a wheel gun might be better for her at this point.

Saw this the other day and want one real bad. Might be a happy birfday to me sorta situation.

I have two stripped lowers I need to build. I'm thinking of going the lazy way out and grabbing two of these:

https://www.rockriverarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=199

Rather than hunt around for uppers, lower kits etc... then of course there is Spikes or Bravo Company stuff as well.

Pays not to cheap out on the parts.

These people are far more calculated than you two are willing to admit.

Since 1950, all but 4 public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens can't carry guns legally.

It's not coincidence.

Recently bought a raffle ticket for a 19. Really hoping I win. The guy told me Glock's don't like reloads though, is that true? I always thought Glock's were the AK's of handguns. Eat anything, drop it in the mud type sh!t. While I was there I picked up an S&W Shield for my wife. She can't rack the slide or load the mags though (fock are they a b!tch to top off!). I know it will break in after some use but I'm thinking of going Bodyguard in .380 for her. I just think a wheel gun might be better for her at this point.

I've had mine for a few years now, there have been times I haven't cleaned it and it still worked like a charm. I've beaten the sh!t out of mine too. He just must not of been a Glock guy. Shield is a great firearm, did you get her the 9, 40 or 45?

Bodyguard 380 is the perfect concealed firearm for women.

:thumbsup:

I've had mine for a few years now, there have been times I haven't cleaned it and it still worked like a charm. I've beaten the sh!t out of mine too. He just must not of been a Glock guy. Shield is a great firearm, did you get her the 9, 40 or 45?

Check out the new Glock single stack line. Buddy (currently SF) has the .380 and loves it. Been looking at that or the 9mm for the wife.

• Like 1

My favorite of the anti-gun idiots and their fake news.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the ghost gun with 30 cal clips.

My favorite of the anti-gun idiots and their fake news.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the ghost gun with 30 cal clips.

Saw this one on the side of the one you posted drob.........funny as well.

I got the 9. I figured I could taylor the loads to suit. With a heavy bullet and enough powder, the difference between 9 and 40 is negligible as far as ballistics go.

Yeah, I said it. :o

Since 1950, all but 4 public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens can't carry guns legally.

It's not coincidence.

Well we are just going to have to disagree on that. I mean you never see a shooter going to unpopulated gun free zones like libraries.

And again...allowing guns everywhere is just as bad. I dont want johnny hero making that call.

And again...allowing guns everywhere is just as bad. I dont want johnny hero making that call.

No doubt. Some dbag like Tackleberry from Police Squad with little regard for the 'background'. However, if someone wants to shoot up a place, it being a gun free zone won't stop them unless there's a metal detector and guards.