Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

I get the feeling overpopulation wont be an issue

Is that for real? See that the kind of sh!t the conservatives do. You want to be taken seriously? Stop with the anti vax, the stupid confederate monument sh!t, the "plight of the white man" crap....well basically stop being stupid lol. Until then you all a bunch of wack jobs far as I'm concerned.

See to me, some guy or girl want to change their sexual organs is not even close to as crazy as anti vax. Or how about the parents that won't take kids to doctor and pray over them instead? Beyond crazy. Like it's not even close. And all that sh!t is conservatives. You never hear liberals doing dumb sh!t like this lol.

On a serious note, IMO any kid who is not vaccinated should not be allowed in public schools. As far as I know that is still enforced but it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't in one of those crazy azz red states like arkansas.

Always great when urethra graces us with his insanity.

Also, when did conservatives become the face of the anti-vax nuts? It used to be liberal free love I don't need no government forcing me to do something thing.

Is that for real? See that the kind of sh!t the conservatives do. You want to be taken seriously? Stop with the anti vax, the stupid confederate monument sh!t, the "plight of the white man" crap....well basically stop being stupid lol. Until then you all a bunch of wack jobs far as I'm concerned.

See to me, some guy or girl want to change their sexual organs is not even close to as crazy as anti vax. Or how about the parents that won't take kids to doctor and pray over them instead? Beyond crazy. Like it's not even close. And all that sh!t is conservatives. You never hear liberals doing dumb sh!t like this lol.

On a serious note, IMO any kid who is not vaccinated should not be allowed in public schools. As far as I know that is still enforced but it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't in one of those crazy azz red states like arkansas.

Your rant would make more sense if anti-vax was a conservative phenomenon. Instead it just makes you look like a moron again.

So, if you don't agree with what is being taught in school they stop teaching it? Apparently in Arizona they do.

Always great when urethra graces us with his insanity.

Also, when did conservatives become the face of the anti-vax nuts? It used to be liberal free love I don't need no government forcing me to do something thing.

Like most of urethra's posts, it's a complete f0cking lie:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/childhood-vaccination-programs-should-be-exempt-political-bias

"In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe."

Democrats/Liberals lead the anti-vaxxer category. Other polls also show the same thing.

Update?

:doh:

Idiot.

Like most of urethra's posts, it's a complete f0cking lie:

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/childhood-vaccination-programs-should-be-exempt-political-bias

"In 2015, the Pew Research Center conducted a survey of 2 thousand adults which concluded about 12 percent of liberals and 10 percent of conservatives believed that childhood vaccines are unsafe."

Democrats/Liberals lead the anti-vaxxer category. Other polls also show the same thing.

In a country with roughly 245 million adults, that translates to about 29 million Democrats (12%) and 24 million GOP (10%).

You might want to rethink your math.

If you want to fix overpopulation I have an idea why don't we all stop taking vaccinations and then let waves of migrants from Central and South America into the country. Maybe throw in some forced busing to mix the children of migrants and citizens evenly across all school systems. I bet if try hard enough we can cause a serious outbreak.

On the one hand i think its just fine that idiots don't mind opening their young up to increased opportunity for death. The disease and wars of the past have not been around to cull the herd.

Then I also think that if these idiots actually do not vax, and the kid dies, maybe they should be charged with neglect or something? The kids cannot defend themselves, they are relying their parents not being fockups.

Torn on it, but see the value in allowing stupidity to kill off a few folks. Just so long as their kids getting sick does not impact me or mine.

On the one hand i think its just fine that idiots don't mind opening their young up to increased opportunity for death. The disease and wars of the past have not been around to cull the herd.

Then I also think that if these idiots actually do not vax, and the kid dies, maybe they should be charged with neglect or something? The kids cannot defend themselves, they are relying their parents not being fockups.

Torn on it, but see the value in allowing stupidity to kill off a few folks. Just so long as their kids getting sick does not impact me or mine.

Well there's also a thing called "herd immunity" where if you reach a certain threshhold of vaccination in a population, then it just makes it impossible for a disease to spread. We are slowly falling below "herd immunity" levels in the US due to anti-vaxxers. That means that outbreaks become possible. And a part of outbreaks is that it gives the virus an opportunity to mutate. And if it mutates, the vaccinated people may become susceptible. So you aren't totally safe if a virus starts burning through a population that no longer has herd immunity if you are vaccinated.

Well there's also a thing called "herd immunity" where if you reach a certain threshhold of vaccination in a population, then it just makes it impossible for a disease to spread. We are slowly falling below "herd immunity" levels in the US due to anti-vaxxers. That means that outbreaks become possible. And a part of outbreaks is that it gives the virus an opportunity to mutate. And if it mutates, the vaccinated people may become susceptible. So you aren't totally safe if a virus starts burning through a population that no longer has herd immunity if you are vaccinated.

That sucks, I think it is likely possible to dial in on the source for these, I would absolutely sue if that option arose...

Some kids aren't/can't be vaccinated because they're infants/toddlers not yet able to handle it or their immune system is weakened by other things they are dealing with. Those kids may be your kids and they are fully susceptible to this stuff when your whackjob inlaws come over for a birthday party with their unvaccinated kids.