Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Is this a black thing?

I've noticed, especially in residential areas, where black folks walk in the street, even with perfectly good sidewalks available. This isn't a teen thing either. I've seen single black men and middle aged black couples. And I've seen it enough to ask.

What gives?

I've noticed, especially in residential areas, where black folks walk in the street, even with perfectly good sidewalks available. This isn't a teen thing either. I've seen single black men and middle aged black couples. And I've seen it enough to ask.

What gives?

They are hoping to get hit by a vehicle so they can sue...

Maybe they view it as safer.

The sidewalk is too close to the house, too many trigger happy Billy Jo Bobs out there just itching to cap one of them..... Street is public property.

They just like doing the opposite of what they are suppose to do. Fock the system man!

I'm seriously wondering if that's it. Just to not conform

You only walk on the sidewalks in your 'hood or on your turf. Out of respect, you walk in the streets when passing thru others'. That could be a West side of Detroit thing I learned growing up and only applicable there so take it with a grain of salt.

• Like 1

They just like doing the opposite of what they are suppose to do. Fock the system man:

:nono:

:banana:

:thumbsup:

Sidewalks are racist

If you remember, this is what Mike Brown was doing after he committed that strong arm robbery.

I mean poor innocent Dindu brown and allegedly.

I'm still trying to figure out the whole shoes on the power lines bullshiit.

Fuccking stupid. I hadn't seen that until I moved to Ohio.

You only walk on the sidewalks in your 'hood or on your turf. Out of respect, you walk in the streets when passing thru others'. That could be a West side of Detroit thing I learned growing up and only applicable there so take it with a grain of salt.

Thats some real primitive behavior if true.

• Like 1

They purposely slow to a near crawl when they're crossing in front of your car. It's a fock whitey and his car move.

They purposely slow to a near crawl when they're crossing in front of your car. It's a fock whitey and his car move.

For sure. Happens every time.

Also very seldom get a thank you when I hold the door for them or something.

• Like 1

This is the norm for all people from what i can tell, few people conduct themselves decently in our society.

... and yet, if you even bump them suddenly there's four thousand cell phones and those giant ass white eyes that would make Amos and Andy do a double-take? and all the noise and screaming like you just dropped a nuclear bomb on a black daycare.

I sawt it awwll! Theys just crossin da street minding theys own business and this white debbil came screaming up the street and aimt for them and sped up and everything! It was awwwwfowl!

Joggers tell me its better on the knees.

Concrete is worse than asphalt on the knees, but getting hit by a car or worse than either.

My wife runs on the street because she is scared of lizards and cane toads that are more likely to be on the sidewalk. Good to know she'd be appropriately respectful in a black neighborhood.

Today some doosh bike rider in his stupid outfit cut right across in front of the car in front of me as we were moving on a Red to green light. Wish he got hit. I'd be a great witness

This is the norm for all people from what i can tell, few people conduct themselves decently in our society.

Don't know if just our area but I've also noticed the amount of people that now walk down the middle of the drive lanes at stores.WTF,get to one side or the other.

Frick. There are parts of the neighborhood that still had the old cobblestone. That was impossible to run on. Forget the uneven surface part of it. That just killed your knees and your hips and your back.

Frick. There are parts of the neighborhood that still had the old cobblestone. That ###### was impossible to run on. Forget the uneven surface part of it. That ###### just killed your knees and your hips and your back.

Dont you mean running away?

In Chicago, most pedestrians move out of the way quickly. Not so for the bruthas and sistas.

Don't know if just our area but I've also noticed the amount of people that now walk down the middle of the drive lanes at stores.WTF,get to one side or the other.

Yeah, that's the part of people just getting more and more disrespectful and selfish.

Worst part is? If you honk at them? They flip you off!

I came damn close to just stopping the car and beating the out of some 17 year old for that kind of crap. You know he's never had his ass kicked in his life and sure had one coming.

Dont you mean running away?

Well in ports of that neighborhood, probably yeah. The fuucking spider monkeys would literally come at you from five different directions.

There is a section of the hood close to the gentrified part where I was at where a cop literally told me if I ever see you stop at a stop sign in this neighborhood? Ill arrest you.

Theat wasn't just for being stupid. It wasn't just for my own safety. Basically, the only people who stop on the road and that black rat hole are people looking to score.

Well in ports of that neighborhood, probably yeah. The fuucking spider monkeys would literally come at you from five different directions.

There is a section of the hood close to the gentrified part where I was at where a cop literally told me if I ever see you stop at a stop sign in this neighborhood? Ill arrest you.

Theat wasn't just for being stupid. It wasn't just for my own safety. Basically, the only people who stop on the road and that black rat hole are people looking to score.

Plus the guys in the white coats with the nets.

Scared of dogs. The sidewalk turf belongs to dogs.

Speaking of which, I love how dogs hate black people. They really are great judges of character. And they know black people aren't actually human. Much less decent.

They're not saying bark bark! They're saying Mike Vick!

I never see this type of behavior in television commercials.

I had a friend that lived in a gentrifying street in Nashville. The top of the street was all three story mansions. The bottom was ghetto shanties. A bunch of bruthas would always be playing basketball in the middle of the street. Every time Id try to drive through, they reaaaaal slowly slink to the side of the road and glare at you.

• Like 1

I had a friend that lived in a gentrifying street in Nashville. The top of the street was all three story mansions. The bottom was ghetto shanties. A bunch of bruthas would always be playing basketball in the middle of the street. Every time Id try to drive through, they reaaaaal slowly slink to the side of the road and glare at you.

On your way to work I presume?

White trash does it as well.

No we don't.