Sign in to follow this  
Bobbyn2022

Cooper will be a top 5 WR

Come on. If he was so equal he would be going first overall. I never see him go before AB.

I did say ideally though. In reality I would have probably just drafted DJ.

AP to me could be this years Lynch. A for sure stud that just gets a flat tire. I hate to say that as AP is my fav player. He is going almost exactly where Lynch went last year as well. 4-6.

Also cant say never see him going after AP. DJ is ranked ahead of AP on many lists, including the experts consensus at fantasypros. Just sayin.https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rb-cheatsheets.php Thats standard, hes no.1 ppr.

AP to me could be this years Lynch. A for sure stud that just gets a flat tire. I hate to say that as AP is my fav player. He is going almost exactly where Lynch went last year as well. 4-6.

Also cant say never see him going after AP. DJ is ranked ahead of AP on many lists, including the experts consensus at fantasypros. Just sayin.https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/rankings/rb-cheatsheets.php Thats standard, hes no.1 ppr.

Where did AP come into this?

Cooper is a good Wr 1 , I just don't see who he would replace in the top five .

For that reason I'm not going to rank him as a top five Wr .

^ This.

My point in making this thread is that Cooper is one bad mofo. If you have him outside your top 10 you'll regret it. I'm saying top 5 and some are saying top 10 for those who are saying top 10

You're obviously sold and I don't have to get you on the train it's the guys who don't even see him close to that. This post alone is opening people's eyes to see the Cooper is a WR1.

My point in making this thread is that Cooper is one bad mofo. If you have him outside your top 10 you'll regret it. I'm saying top 5 and some are saying top 10 for those who are saying top 10

You're obviously sold and I don't have to get you on the train it's the guys who don't even see him close to that. This post alone is opening people's eyes to see the Cooper is a WR1.

Not sure anyone is saying hes not close. There are a ton of people who could finish top 10.

Well on average he is being drafted in MFL PPR 12 team leagues as WR10, I don't think you are opening anybodies eyes to the idea that he is a WR1.

Don't water down your proclamation now. You think he's guaranteed top 5, cool, stick with it.

People already know he is very good player, he is going as overall player #7 in dynasty drafts.

Well on average he is being drafted in MFL PPR 12 team leagues as WR10, I don't think you are opening anybodies eyes to the idea that he is a WR1.

Don't water down your proclamation now. You think he's guaranteed top 5, cool, stick with it.

People already know he is very good player, he is going as overall player #7 in dynasty drafts.

I'm without a doubt sticking to my prediction but when it happens you better give props where props is do.

I'm without a doubt sticking to my prediction but when it happens you better give props where props is do.

No one cares that you are the one who pushed him top 5 and no one will give you props.

No one cares that you are the one who pushed him top 5 and no one will give you props.

But you'll be the first one to say I was wrong right? Smh you're salty for no reason.

Played with plantar fasciatis last year and still put up respectable numbers as a rookie. The improved oakland o-line I could for sure see him having a a rob type second season.

But you'll be the first one to say I was wrong right? Smh you're salty for no reason.

What? No I wont. I never rub someone's face in being wrong unless they were a jackass about it. I'm wrong all the time. It would be hypocritical of me to point out how wrong everyone else is while I am no better, well maybe slightly better. Telling people they had better give you props is lame.

I can respect the Gurley call but he was a once in a decade type talent that we all knew would explode, just maybe not last year but def this year. If you had called Freeman, well then I would be on your side and you would deserve more props. Cooper is similar to Gurley, does anyone not see that he has the talent to probably make a huge leap?

I'll give you props for the Andre Williams is a Stud thread from a couple of years ago.

I'll give you props for the Andre Williams is a Stud thread from a couple of years ago.

If you dug into the past then you're thinking man this guy called

Thomas,Kelce,Gurley and a few others and I'm sure you're

Impressed with me ;) be real...you know you're thinking man this guy knows what's up...

Mark my words he'll be a top 5 WR this year. No doubt about it. I called Gurley last year I'm calling this this year.

Gurley last year? Why not go out on a limb and pick Elliott this year?

• Like 1

props

I do not feel that was an appropriate level of props. Bold and all caps would've been nice

I do not feel that was an appropriate level of props. Bold and all caps would've been nice

Trust me, that's all the props you deserve.

Props are props man, don't look a prop horse in the mouth

Coop taking a lot of grief from Raider fans on the forums after last night. He's got good size and speed, but I'll say he's more Charlie Joiner than John Jefferson. But he needs to settle down and quit dropping the ball.

Coop taking a lot of grief from Raider fans on the forums after last night. He's got good size and speed, but I'll say he's more Charlie Joiner than John Jefferson. But he needs to settle down and quit dropping the ball.

He looked a little out of it or something. He should have had a nice grab for a long gain on the sideline but didn't get both feet down on a play an above average WR makes, and an elite WR makes look easy. Pre-season I guess, but it was with Carr and all the starters still in the game, would expect him to convert it. He had a rookie on him too..........

He could be top 3 depending how the Raiders season goes. Except for occasionally stony hands his game is flawless. Put up a fine rookie season playing with plantar fasciitis.

He could be top 3 depending how the Raiders season goes. Except for occasionally stony hands his game is flawless. Put up a fine rookie season playing with plantar fasciitis.

Even if someone told me he didnt have Plantar Fascitis, I'd say he had a pretty good rookie season. Faded at the end of the year as some rookies do.

a fully healthy player should be good for 1100+ yards so long as he stays healthy. With him the only concerns I had was the lack of TD production he got as a rookie. But with his talent, that will come with time.

OP's other recent predictions:

"I'm calling it right now. Antonio Brown will be a great WR to own this year."

"Aaron Rodgers will be one of the top 5 QB's this season. Mark my word."

"Gronk is one of the top TE's to draft this year, just you wait."

"Not alot of info on this, but I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Zeke Elliott will be one of the top rookie RB's to draft this year. Just look at the Dallas offensive line. Think about it and then you'll agree with me."

Coop needs to work on his hands, and also his sideline game using his feet. Not worried about his drops, but what I would like to see improve is his catch per target ratio. He needs to get that up in the high fifties and cutting the drops in half will do that. By the way in his final season at Alabama his catch per target ratio was a sick 70%, on something like 170 targets. I will say this though- he is flying under the radar right now. If he gets in the end zone last week he has a monster game. Plus Oakland threw to him on a two point conversion. After he saw zero targets inside the ten yard line last season, THAT is significant.

This kid is absolutely one the best in the game right now at achieving separation from DB's. Do not sweat his AFC West matchups, in that regard. In fact, against KC and DEN the Raiders will need to lean on him even more. He is a technician at WR, one of the reasons I've compared him to Charlie Joiner.

This season I can't see him cracking the top five- Brown, Beckham, Julio, Nuk, AJ, there's no way he's better than any of them right now. He's just doesn't have that elite WR athleticism. But out of the rest, Robinson, Marshall etc. He's right there. He has a fantastic ceiling upside, in fact for those in keeper leagues I'd make an all hands on deck effort to trade for him. He is still very young, has elite speed, and he is a technician at the game of being a WR. How good was Antonio Brown his rookie year?

This kid is going to be very very good. Lol, and anyone even mentioning Crabtree in the same sentence is high on bad crack.

Had a 51 yard TD called back for being pushed out. How can't you be the 1st one to touch the ball if you're

Pushed out? Bad call IMO if it's not a rule he was obviously pushed out.

:lol: :lol:

Still had a better game than Brown. And just a tick behind OBJ (he and Cooper had woulda shoulda coulda non-TD's)

What are you dancing banana-ing? Fockin' 49ers fans...

Coop needs to work on his hands, and also his sideline game using his feet. Not worried about his drops, but what I would like to see improve is his catch per target ratio. He needs to get that up in the high fifties and cutting the drops in half will do that. By the way in his final season at Alabama his catch per target ratio was a sick 70%, on something like 170 targets. I will say this though- he is flying under the radar right now. If he gets in the end zone last week he has a monster game. Plus Oakland threw to him on a two point conversion. After he saw zero targets inside the ten yard line last season, THAT is significant.

This kid is absolutely one the best in the game right now at achieving separation from DB's. Do not sweat his AFC West matchups, in that regard. In fact, against KC and DEN the Raiders will need to lean on him even more. He is a technician at WR, one of the reasons I've compared him to Charlie Joiner.

This season I can't see him cracking the top five- Brown, Beckham, Julio, Nuk, AJ, there's no way he's better than any of them right now. He's just doesn't have that elite WR athleticism. But out of the rest, Robinson, Marshall etc. He's right there. He has a fantastic ceiling upside, in fact for those in keeper leagues I'd make an all hands on deck effort to trade for him. He is still very young, has elite speed, and he is a technician at the game of being a WR. How good was Antonio Brown his rookie year?

This kid is going to be very very good. Lol, and anyone even mentioning Crabtree in the same sentence is high on bad crack.

I dont think anyone would go out and say Crabtree is better.

Crabs isnt the same type of player. He is a big bodied player who is a very good red zone target.

This is part of the reason Coop got so few looks in the red zone last year.

but make no mistake about it, Coop is a #1 WR on almost any team in the NFL. All he needs is to refine his game a bit and get some experience.

He's close to being top 5. But he needs to step his game up a notch to get there. It will eventually happen. Maybe later this year... maybe next year.... but if he & Carr both stay healthy, it will happen.... eventually.

for me, the only question is how soon does it happen?

I blank the kool-aid on this guy. I feel like he is a step away from busting lose but he has been average at best.

Veerrryyy frustrating so far...especially after going off in week 1 and then seemingly having a huge week 2 (or 3...whichever one he had the TD called back for being out of bounds).

Haven't been able to watch 1 Raiders game yet though so is it the game plan or is he dropping balls? Just can't get open?

Between him and Hill I might have the all bust team.