Sign in to follow this  
American Chewy

Week 3 waiver targets

Qb--simien

Rb--thompson/perine, richard?

Wr--jj Nelson, sanu, higgins, kearse, hurns, allison

Te--h. henry, doyle, allen(if gronk is out)

Others?

My targets will be someone, any one, who can finish the game!!!

:mad:

Lockett? I didn't do redraft this year so idk if he is available

Yes.

I think so.

He showed signs of being a player late last season. I did not jump on him early this year because he missed most of camp, but he's starting to round into form now.

Lockett? I didn't do redraft this year so idk if he is available

Good call, he was drafted in my league but it was a reach. Likely available in most leagues. He does well to get open when Russell is running around for his life.

Samaje Perine should be the first waiver pick in every league. The Skins Oline mauled the Rams. The Rams who are supposed to have a good D.

I rarely promote Skins for fantasy. I drafted Perine. He's the real deal. Get him.

I have West and watched the game. I could have sworn I saw him limping after two different runs and he immediately signaled to sidelines to sub out. I didn't hear anything about an injury but something was clearly bothering him. Homers?

I have West and watched the game. I could have sworn I saw him limping after two different runs and he immediately signaled to sidelines to sub out. I didn't hear anything about an injury but something was clearly bothering him. Homers?

I heard it was Grade 1 Vag Pull.

I mean, seriously, some guys can get a golden opportunity handed to them and they just refuse to take it!

Lost his job to buck Allen, from the look of it (not a homer)

figured buck was grabbed last week by a lot of teams, but if he's there still then definitely a high priority target

grabbed him Sept 6 :banana:

Samaje Perine should be the first waiver pick in every league. The Skins Oline mauled the Rams. The Rams who are supposed to have a good D.

I rarely promote Skins for fantasy. I drafted Perine. He's the real deal. Get him.

I have top priority and Perine is available, but an Owner in my league is a Cleveland fanatic who just lost Coleman & I think if I could get Rashard Higgins that I could package him with Hilton or Snead for Michael Thomas.

PPR, your thoughts?

I would go after Perine rather then trying for the trade.

I wouldn't trade M Thomas is why.

I would go after Perine rather then trying for the trade.

I wouldn't trade M Thomas is why.

I would receive Thomas & get rid of dumpster fire that is Hilton.

Yeah I know.

But if I'm the other owner I'm not doing the trade.

So instead of chasing Higgins for the trade I would rather see you get Perine.

Yeah I know.

But if I'm the other owner I'm not doing the trade.

So instead of chasing Higgins for the trade I would rather see you get Perine.

I got you now. I've told the Owner let's see what Kenny Golladay does tonight as he likes him too. I've told him we need to reach an agreement by Tuesday night before waiver claims are due. He's 5th on priority so he doesn't have a chance at Perine or Higgins.

He's seeking depth as he's 0-2 & has lost Spencer Ware, Julian Edelman, and now Corey Coleman. Our league starts 70 combined RB / WR and his bench is super thin.

Reports are Fat Rob may play Week 3, and will miss only a game or two if any. Pump the brakes on Perine?

I suspect people will be swinging back & forth on this one.

Fat Rob isnt the long term answer, but Perine isnt an especially good blocker. (not yet anyways) Given what I know about the coach there, he wont get the full time gig on a permanent basis until he gets his blocking up to speed.

so Yeah, Fat Rob may come back and get his starting job back if Perine does not pick up his pass blocking and blitz pickup.

He was picked up in both of my leagues, but I'm speculating When Fat Rob comes back, he may experience a decline in offensive plays. I'm hoping someone drops him at that time.

I wouldn't be that worried about Fat Rob.

If Perine can't beat him out then he's probably nothing special himself

I wouldn't be that worried about Fat Rob.

If Perine can't beat him out then he's probably nothing special himself

Perine is learning the system and pass protect. I expect he's getting serviceable and Insaw him throw a great block in pass protect yesterday.

Which of the 4 is best option going forward: Lee, JJ Nelson, Stills, Lockett?

Are any of them worth having over David Johnson (who is still on waivers in my league)?

• Like 1

Perine is not special, he's Kerwyn Williams at best. Nelson should have already been picked up, same with Lee. Lockett is not a guy.

Perine is not special, he's Kerwyn Williams at best. Nelson should have already been picked up, same with Lee. Lockett is not a guy.

He's barely played. That's a quick trigger pull on the "not special". Jesus. Gruden ultimately didn't play him week one due to a fumble.

He's barely played. That's a quick trigger pull on the "not special". Jesus.

The redskins were just as quick. He's just a guy, otherwise we would have seen it or they would have seen it. Rob is also JAG. Thompson is better than both and flashes it annually.

The redskins were just as quick. He's just a guy, otherwise we would have seen it or they would have seen it. Rob is also JAG. Thompson is better than both and flashes it annually.

He's a 4th round pick. Those aren't JAG picks.

Yeah. I get the idea of being bold and provocative, I do. And I'm not saying you might not be correct, but it's been two weeks, in his rookie year. I'm not saying he will be this great, but AB had 16 catches his rookie year. Then he was in the 60s a couple of years and then BAM! Not saying Perine will have the same track, just saying it's been TWO games of his rookie year.

Reports are Fat Rob may play Week 3, and will miss only a game or two if any. Pump the brakes on Perine?

Thompson and Kelley both had significantly higher YPC's vs the Rams' defense yesterday than Perine did. Kelley was 12 for 78. Perine was 21 for 67. So take time to fully assess the situation.

I got you now. I've told the Owner let's see what Kenny Golladay does tonight as he likes him too. I've told him we need to reach an agreement by Tuesday night before waiver claims are due. He's 5th on priority so he doesn't have a chance at Perine or Higgins.

He's seeking depth as he's 0-2 & has lost Spencer Ware, Julian Edelman, and now Corey Coleman. Our league starts 70 combined RB / WR and his bench is super thin.

Giving up Michael Thomas for scraps doesn't seem like a good strategy...