Sign in to follow this  
Tron88

Always that 1 guy complaining

Every year the super serious guy in our league complains about every trade. My best friend wanted to trade Keenan Allen for Melvin Gordon well my cousin said he wanted Mike Gill instead. And here comes the guy who thinks we are playing for $(Just a title belt) I'm notba dictator commish unless its kicker for like Tom Brady. Does every league have a super serious always complaining owner?

Nothing causes drama in fantasy football like trades

Just take him fishing, that should calm him down.

Agreed, let people run their own team

• Like 1

Well, Gillislee for K Allen is much more inline than Gordon for Allen. Nothing wrong with Gill for Allen really.

Just think how batass crazy this guy would have been for that!

Well, Gillislee for K Allen is much more inline than Gordon for Allen. Nothing wrong with Gill for Allen really.

Just think how batass crazy this guy would have been for that!

I should have worded it better lol

My cousin Traded Gordon for Gill lol when my best friend offered Allen for Gordon lol

It's ok to complain when some dope trades Gronkowski for nothing. You just don't say it should be overturned. Make a stupid trade? You should hear about it.

I had to put the commissioner hat on already this week as a trade went down of Matt Ryan for Mariota/LeVeon Bell (offer made by the Bell owner).

Family league so I know it wasn't collusion...lot of groans and complaints from league members.

Asked the Ryan owner to throw another body in there (ended up being Forte) and although folks are annoyed (not pissed as it is family), trade went through.

• Like 2

Every year the super serious guy in our league complains about every trade. My best friend wanted to trade Keenan Allen for Melvin Gordon well my cousin said he wanted Mike Gill instead. And here comes the guy who thinks we are playing for $(Just a title belt) I'm notba dictator commish unless its kicker for like Tom Brady. Does every league have a super serious always complaining owner?

Yes and he is annoying as all hell. Thinks every trade he’s not involved in should be vetoed, even if it’s wr4 for wr4.

• Like 1

I openly try to find only super serious owners in my 32 team league. I wouldn't want to be in a league where some family member deals Le'Veon Bell for a QB swap. That would be embarrassing to me.

Sometimes when you expect a high level of play... and you enforce rules equally across the board with no leeway or once-in-awhile exceptions... you actually get what you're hoping for.

(No trades nominated for vote in the 6 years of this particular league)

A 32 team ff league?

Wow didn't even know they had leagues that has that many teams.

That sure would be an interesting one to play in.

would it make sense to compare the respective players from a "bid/auction cheat sheet:

Hopefully one that is kept current during the year and state to the league that as long as the proposed deal is within $5 and no one is IR or D (unless empire/keeper league) in the deal. Trade will proceed as to the two parties proposed.

Here is a source for Empire League trade value chart

https://www.fanball.com/article/the-2017-empire-league-trade-value-chart

These things are of course subjective. But as a commish is a way to measure a deal without applying your own or others ideas onto it

A 32 team ff league?

Wow didn't even know they had leagues that has that many teams.

That sure would be an interesting one to play in.

And you know there's at least one jerk drafting two starting QBs... :)