Sign in to follow this  
cooolbreeze

Mathews for Antonio Brown PPR

At face value this seems like a good deal right? I give up Antonio Brown and get Ryan Mathews. But, if you look at my team, it leaves me thin at WR.

We start 2RBs 3WRs and a flex. So if I made the deal, I'd have Forte/Bush, Spiller, LawFirm and Mathews. I would have to choose 3 of them every week and sit one.

My WRs would be Nicks, Colston and Cobb. If any of them got hurt, it would be tough to find a 3rd WR. Right now I have Steater. I also have the #1 Waiver priority so that may help me get a WR in the coming weeks. But would my RBs be so good that I dont care about who my #3 WR would be?

Also, with byes and my own injuries throughout the season, could it be a bad thing to have several stud RBs? My only hesitation goes back to leaving myself with really only 2 quality WRs in Nicks and Colston and they are injury prone to begin with.

I don't know what to do here. I could keep rambling but, now it's time for you guys to comment.

Will answer yours if you leave a link.

Just a quick note.....A.Brown had 4 targets...that if caught...3 would have been TD's

I think A.Brown will be a top 12 WR all year. week 1 was 1 of his bad weeks (everyone has them)...if you think 8 targets/4 rec's/74 yards is bad like I do.