Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Alvin kamara is a god

Seems like a good guy, sure glad I have him! And no wonder Tennessee coach got fired-they didn't hardly use him there! The mighty sec, BS....................................

Kamara is just making my life miserable...I'm chasing the Wentz/Kamara owner in one league, and fending off the same in another. To add insult to injury, I cancelled a waiver claim for him back after week 4 (he had been dropped heading into his bye) because I just couldn't afford it with multiple players on bye that week (and his original owner dropped a quarter of his FAAB to get him back after that).

He looks so silky smooth out there.

Almost effortless playing in the most violent position on the field. I took Cohen in week 1 instead of Kamara.

Each time a player shitts the bed for me kamara has stepped up to cover that lossed production and is a large part as to why I'm about to be 9 and 4. He has literally went from a ww pickup who I tried to shop unsuccessfully after his first big game for what amounts to pennies to the best player on my team.

Each time a player shitts the bed for me kamara has stepped up to cover that lossed production and is a large part as to why I'm about to be 9 and 4. He has literally went from a ww pickup who I tried to shop unsuccessfully after his first big game for what amounts to pennies to the best player on my team.

Yep, a guy traded Rodgers and Kamara for AJ Green, Ben and Luck. At first he looked like he stole Green. Now even after Rodgers injury, Kamara was the steal. He then traded Theilan for Watson a game before he got hurt. Would have had Bell, Theilan and Kamara ppr and been unbeatable. Hes still the 3 seed while Kamara owner got a bye.

Gods don't get concussed.

OP needs a concussion for spouting off which jinxed and concussed Kamara.

gods can be jinxed?

uhhhhh had the #1 seed......got 5 points from kamara on first drive, concussed. He had Brees and MThomas ppr and the gameplan changed to force feed thomas. Down 51-5

ohh and we have gronk too.

some of worst luck I've seen in playoffs in 22 years of ff

I am going to lose because of the 5 points I got from him. He was projected for 25.

I am going to lose because of the 5 points I got from him. He was projected for 25.

I hear ya....i need a case of kleenex asap

ess

77% of Kamara owners in ESPN leagues made they playoffs... THey pissed now

:mad:

How’s he looking for next week? His owner had a bye, I might play him next week.

Pretty sure he doesn't have a history of concussions so I would think he is gonna be like 90% like to clear protocol with the next game 10 days out. Now had this been a Sunday to Thursday Night situation then Kamara owners would be truly , assuming they didn't have a bye this week or can squeak by with a W. (One league I have a bye with him, the other I need to win this week to make the top for into the playoffs with him and Freeman on my team.)

Players can be jinxed and concussed. ^_^

duh... I was referring to the title of tge thread. oh well...

As of this very moment, news is optimistic. Long way to go but the Thursday to Sunday game times could really help him.

• Like 1

Him being knocked out of the game cost me my season. The points he should have scored would have pushed me over the top.

I am going up against him this week (owner had a bye got lucky there). He is the player I fear the most along with Hopkins. Oh I am screwed. I have Ingram so hoping team eases Kamara back and Ingram has more touches.

Him being knocked out of the game cost me my season. The points he should have scored would have pushed me over the top.

:cry:

I am going up against him this week (owner had a bye got lucky there). He is the player I fear the most along with Hopkins. Oh I am screwed. I have Ingram so hoping team eases Kamara back and Ingram has more touches.

Yep, I'll be facing Kamara in 2/3 playoff games. Such joy.

I dunno. I faced him this week and survived :)

had kamara get concussed on 1st drive and gronk out.

he had Brees, mccoy, keenan allen, michael thomas, marvin jones. no way we should of won. I cried like a lil baby but got better sunday.

Ben Roethlisberger

L Bell

theilen

kupp

demaryius

kc kicker

very lucky