Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Why did the Clinton Foundation shut down?

Yep......nothing to see here.

URANIUM ONE will be their undoing.

I have my doubts, I would tend to believe that part of the work within this investigation is to ensure the details around that little activity never sees the light of day.

Pretty much every single thing on that chart they have accused Trump of doing. P-R-O-J-E-C-T-I-O-N

That is way too complicated for an NPC to understand.

Simplified version: Orange Man Bad

• Like 1

It's always been about the foundation, the fake Russia narrative, orange man bad, racists!!! All of it ..all a cover up.

They are all going down :ninja:

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-foundation-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-with-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says

• Like 1

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says

Three people have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence of potential wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation, including misappropriation of funds and allegations of quid-pro-quo promises made to donors during Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state, Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., told Fox News on Thursday.

Meadows, the leader of the conservative House Freedom Caucus, is also the chairman of the House Oversight Subcommittee on Government Operations. The panel is set to hold an investigative hearing next week on the status of the Foundation case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinton-foundation-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-with-hundreds-of-pages-of-evidence-meadows-says

Any way they can tie it directly to the Clintons? God they need to go to jail.

Alex, i will take..."what notable criminal activity will the mainstream media ignore or suppress for $800...."

• Like 1

These thieving dirtballs used to get 500k for a 1 hour speach.

No they are reduced to groupon :lol:

What changed ?

Bill and Hillary Clinton selling discounted tickets on Groupon after sparse crowds on speaking tour

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-and-hillary-clinton-selling-discounted-tickets-on-groupon-after-sparse-crowds-on-speaking-tour

You can also get 30% off if you use the code LOCKHERUP30 when you checkout!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/10/doj-clinton-foundation-raid-secret/

He also stated that his office opposed the court order’s public release “to guard against possible tampering of witnesses and destruction of evidence, and to maintain the ability of the grand jury to investigate this matter.”

BOOM.

Grand jury seated and investigating. Where's all the left leaners defending the Clinton Foundation with their Snopes references?

http://www.thompsontimeline.com/category/clinton-foundation/ Definitive guide to Clinton Foundation A-Z

January 21, 2009—February 1, 2013: While Clinton is secretary of state, at least 181 companies, individuals, and foreign governments that donate to the Clinton Foundation also lobby Clinton’s State Department.

January 21, 2009—February 1, 2013: While Clinton is secretary of state, tens of millions of foreign donations are given to a branch of the Clinton Foundation, yet are never submitted to State Department lawyers for review.

January 21, 2009—February 1, 2013: During Clinton’s four years as secretary of state, the State Department dramatically increases the sale of military weapons to countries that are large donors to the Clinton Foundation.

January 1, 2010: The Clinton Foundation incorrectly lists no donations whatsoever from foreign governments in its yearly tax returns.
These three years are the only full fiscal years during Clinton’s term as secretary of state. In the immediately previous years, foreign governments donated tens of millions of dollars every year.
In 2015, Reuters will report that in fact foreign governments did continue to give tens of millions each year during this time. After Reuters discovers the discrepancies, the Clinton Foundation will acknowledge the oversight and claims it will refile at least five years of tax returns to fix it.
However, the Clinton campaign will also call allegations of corruption in the Clinton Foundation “absurd conspiracy theories.”

A focking blind man could follow this trail of corruption. Hopefully the FBI is serious about it's investigation this time around.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/10/doj-clinton-foundation-raid-secret/

BOOM.

Grand jury seated and investigating. Where's all the left leaners defending the Clinton Foundation with their Snopes references?

Are you sure about this? CNN consistently reports on investigations into campaign finance concerns, and I have yet to hear anything from CNN about this.... :dunno:

Are you sure about this? CNN consistently reports on investigations into campaign finance concerns, and I have yet to hear anything from CNN about this.... :dunno:

Serious question for the geeks. Is omission just as bad as creating fake news? I consider it propaganda but I'm biased against them.

RIP Wiff

They are checking their facts.