Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

LA Rams at SF 49ers: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Wow, they gave him 3-4 shots in a row there I think. You never see that, they always sneak a pa or dumb pass in there somewhere.

Goff is so much better this season it's unreal. Keeping drives alive, making accurate passes and reads.

Amazing what a real coach brings to the table

• Like 1

I can't believe that I'm pissed that Gurley "only" has 28 points in my PPR. He should have 40 with 2 more TDs. :mad:

I started Sammy Watkins!!!! 31 points with 100 yard bonus in my league. And I started Greg Zuerlein. This has been a fun game to watch, and on a Thursday. Truly amazing.

• Like 1

I started Sammy Watkins!!!! 31 points with 100 yard bonus in my league. And I started Greg Zuerlein. This has been a fun game to watch, and on a Thursday. Truly amazing.

Started Sammy as my wr3 in one league (possibly concussed btw), and Hyde in another.

Very pleased, to say the least.

The NFL is so unpredictable....best game of the year perhaps (unless you played against Gurlyman)

This is actually an entertaining game.

Yeah! I felt VERY confident that had NO ONE in this game. Crappy teams playing on TNF? Even crappier than usual right? FML!

Could have played Garcon and used those points.

I like how the rams defense is unblockable now that they blew the cover of the -3

Good chance 49ers invest in a few cbs in 2018 draft. They could have kept Kerley at the slot, not a flashy name but he could catch a football.

Goodwin can be counted on to drop at least one pass a game

Wished I had stuck Sammy in there tonight but finaly pulled the trigger and stuck OBJ in. He will probably lay an egg. He has a tougher match up but he was my number one and felt obligated

This was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a while. It was like watching a mix tape of highlight reel stuff and bloopers all cut together. I'm a little pissed that Rams DST lost me 4 pts on fumbles on kickoffs/returns, but the game was well worth it.

Ahhhh......how nice is it to go into the weekend with a big number if you owned Hyde, Gurley or Watkins?

Nothing better than having that huge lead for a couple days.

I know it may seem like crazy talk, but is it time to sell high on Gurley? After this game, he doesn't have a good matchup until about week 10 or 11. His value will never be higher than it is right now.

I know it may seem like crazy talk, but is it time to sell high on Gurley? After this game, he doesn't have a good matchup until about week 10 or 11. His value will never be higher than it is right now.

He should have had 7 TD's. Repeatedly stuffed at the goal line. Sell high.

Surprisingly entertaining game. The question I had during most of the game was....how did Seattle have trouble against that SF defense? If that O-line is so bad that they couldn't do much against a bottom 5 defense, how are they going to fare against much better competition?

Gurley looked pretty good to me. And I was burned by that dude last year. But I think you have to hold on to him going forward. Yes the schedule gets tougher and you're probably not getting many more huge games. But there's a solid floor with a pretty high ceiling. I guess if you're pretty stacked at RB and need to address other positions he'd be a good sell candidate. Otherwise I'm not sure there's many backs I'd rather have than him. Still don't think he's all that great of a runner. But with bankable volume and a nice slice of the passing game on an emerging offense who cares what his ground stats are.

Surprisingly entertaining game. The question I had during most of the game was....how did Seattle have trouble against that SF defense? If that O-line is so bad that they couldn't do much against a bottom 5 defense, how are they going to fare against much better competition?

Gurley looked pretty good to me. And I was burned by that dude last year. But I think you have to hold on to him going forward. Yes the schedule gets tougher and you're probably not getting many more huge games. But there's a solid floor with a pretty high ceiling. I guess if you're pretty stacked at RB and need to address other positions he'd be a good sell candidate. Otherwise I'm not sure there's many backs I'd rather have than him. Still don't think he's all that great of a runner. But with bankable volume and a nice slice of the passing game on an emerging offense who cares what his ground stats are.

Yea really makes me want to put money on that Tennessee game at -3. Seattle is looking worse by comparison every week. They get stuffed by a Green Bay DEF that got manhandled at every point of attack by Atlanta. They nearly lose to San Fran. At best you can say they've figured out a run game that works, but nothing else is working in their favor.

I kind of agree with all of this. Seattle usually starts slow but that line must be terrible (drafted Graham). I have Gurley I am not sure what to do with him. The main thing he is one of the few featured RBs left in the NFL. For better or worse, he at least gets one 20 touches a game and now that he has some relevance in Rams passing game his value in a PPR league is significant.