Sign in to follow this  
mmmmm...beer

Feeling pretty manly..

Just did this and it worked.

Wife's 2013 Ford Exploder's windshield wipers would shut off regardless if they were in the off position. Ordered the OEM part on the ebay for $28 shipped. Got here today... 15 mins tops and most of that was looking for that little star torque bit to release the part.

What would your shop charge me to have done this Sux?

Once I started the car up (secretly praying please work... please work)... and it works great I's all like, "FOCK YEAH IT WORKS! CAUSE I FOCKIN FIX THINGS!" :mad:

:lol:

Any similar experiences lately boys? :huh:

I totally agree that that is a great feeling. We've got a side by side fridge that was freezing out the veggie drawers a few months back; I diagnosed it as a problem with the gear which opens a little door to the freezer to control the temp in the drawer. Ordered the part and it came... with no directions. Youtube phayle and I said fock it, let's just start taking this bad boy apart$#@! In the end, success, and it didn't take any trips to Home Depot either. I am man, I fix stuff. :bandana: :D

• Like 1

Dryer stopped getting hot. Went on youtube got a new thermostat and boom works like a charm!!!!

• Like 1

Dryer stopped getting hot. Went on youtube got a new thermostat and boom works like a charm!!!!

You're not focking around! :angry:

Went to happy hour after work. Some young punk started staring me down because I smirked at him and his tshitrt that read "Ya Me B!tch".

When he approached me I stood up. All 6'3 and 240 lbs of me to his 6'0 180. Fawker showed his peacock feathers to his friends and bartender (Mechelle 36 D) and coward away. That was fun.....b!tch shirt.

An hour later I sat on my deck whilst a beautiful monarch butterfly landed on my knee and I got misty eyed at its elegance.

• Like 1

I renewed both our license plates on line recently. I'm the man!

Also, nice work. I've lost all patience for working on cars.

I'll be busy playing 18 holes while I pay you guys to fix my fridge, car, and cut my grass.

I'll be busy playing 18 holes while I pay you guys to fix my fridge, car, and cut my grass.

We'll be talking sh!t about the so called "man" who pics his car up in our sweaty blue collar shop. :angry:

• Like 1

Yesterday when i got into our minivan i noticed we had two flies in there flying around.

Well boys...as a man you gotta handle your business as a man.

Lets just say now there's only one fly flying in there today.

Message sent. #mansgame

• Like 1

Yesterday when i got into our minivan i noticed we had two flies in there flying around.

Well boys...as a man you gotta handle your business as a man.

Lets just say now there's only one fly flying in there today.

Message sent. #mansgame

Did you stop and think about its fly family at all?

My mailbox wouldn't stay shut and it's across the street and is a giant pain in the ass so I ordered a new one. It came and I started thinking, that's gonna be a lot of work trying to unscrew those rusty old screws and I bet that wood is gonna be a bit spongy so I grabbed my channies and walked across the street and bent that little thing that makes it stay closed and voila. ANd now I got a back up just in case because I'm a man and a man always has a back up.

• Like 1

Oh on a side note about the dryer. While i had the back off I took off the vent and holy shite what a mess. Pins, coins, tons of crap. I took a shop vac and cleaned it all up. Works way better now!! I could see how a fire can start. Nasty

My garbage disposal stopped working. Thought it might have crapped out. After researching disposals on the web I found out about this reset button that is sometimes on the bottom of these things. I pushed the button thingy and it started working again...... I rule!!!

Spent the money I saved on a couple of new putter that I don't really need.

Did you stop and think about its fly family at all?

The flies were here illegally. Undocumented flies..

Fock em.

My garbage disposal stopped working. Thought it might have crapped out. After researching disposals on the web I found out about this reset button that is sometimes on the bottom of these things. I pushed the button thingy and it started working again...... I rule!!!

Spent the money I saved on a couple of new putter that I don't really need.

:doublethumbsup:

The flies were here illegally. Undocumented flies..

Fock em.

Oh yeah fock them then. I may have called Trump personally if I were you.

Disposals also have a small monkey wrench hole underneath for when something gets lodged and it quits spinning. I learned that AFTER I replaced the focking thing and then wondered why nobody mentioned it.?.

We'll be talking sh!t about the so called "man" who pics his car up in our sweaty blue collar shop. :angry:

I just shot 68, while drinking beers all day. Then had a 24 oz porterhouse and baked potato afterwards. Talk all the sh!t you'd like. Stick and stones.....

Disposals also have a small monkey wrench hole underneath for when something gets lodged and it quits spinning. I learned that AFTER I replaced the focking thing and then wondered why nobody mentioned it.?.

Allen wrench.

I just shot 68, while drinking beers all day. Then had a 24 oz porterhouse and baked potato afterwards. Talk all the sh!t you'd like. Stick and stones.....

9 hole executive course? :dunno:

I cooked a steak (filet mignon) and bacon in a frying pan, well two frying pans tonight. That is all I had for dinner tonight, no sides at all. Just meat.

I have side door into a store room that had a pane of broken glass. It was taped for the longest time and just now I got a couple of putty knives and a hammer and removed the molding holding it in and removed the glass which I will replace after I measure the opening.

I didn't Youtube schiot because I'm a man I can do things without a how-to video.

I posted a message on FB last night asking if anyone knew a good lawnmower repair guy.

A friend who's the super of a golf club said he would have his mechanic look at it.

I'm gonna drop it off and play 9 with my friend while his mechanic fixes he mower.

That's how I get sh!t done!