Sign in to follow this  
Musical artists that make you change the station immediately...

Red Hot Chili Peppers is another one. I swear to God everything they have put out for the last 15 years is the same shiitty song.

Imways felt that they were a band that people listen to becaise someone we said they were so good. It's all bass to me.

I was online chatting with you fine fellows during the Super Bowl one year when a horrible noise came from the TV behind me and I went scrambling for the remote. It was the halftime show the year Black Eyed Peas hosted. So earsplittingly awful.

Then I missed the first five mins of the 3rd quarter because I forgot what station it was on.

I loath rap under any circumstances. I was riding in the car with this woman I did some work for and she had that sh1t on and I was miserable but tolerating it. It's your car, you play the music you like. Barf.

So then this song come on "we'll be in Ferguson with our hands in the air" and "we're going to take over" or some sh1t. I blew a brain gasket at that point, I had focking enough.

• Like 1

I scan a lot.

Solid answer and respect it. I think a lot of people are posting acts they can't stand and the way I read the OP is when you are listening to your regular radio station and an artist comes on you can't stand you change the station.

Solid answer and respect it. I think a lot of people are posting acts they can't stand and the way I read the OP is when you are listening to your regular radio station and an artist comes on you can't stand you change the station.

I remember watching MTV in the 80s and there was this horrible intollerabe noise generated by someone called Chaka Khan "I feel for you" that was like fingernails on the chalkboard awful.

ok.... if i am on my usual stations:

(80's station) michael jackson - i can't listen to the ped, debbie gibson, tiffany, etc

led zeppelin

pink floyd

greatful dead

david matthews- like their music, do not like his voice

almost anything country

Bob Dylan

Eagles

God I hate Dylan too. Always have. I swear I feel unAmerican for saying so but I can't stand him

Just wanna say I saw the pretenders a couple months ago. Chrissie Hynde was fantastic! Her voice has held up great. I wasn't even THAT big of a pretenders fan, but she was awesome.

Yeah, I've always liked her / them, but just recently gained due respect for them.

I forgot to add Rap, Urban, Hip Hip or whatever anything along those lines.

I do enjoy and respect Motown and much more black music though.

U2 is in town 2nite.. Big U2 fan - I'd go if somebody wanted to give me a ticket. But no way in hell I'm paying $200 for a concert - I don't care who you are.

• Like 1

God I hate Dylan too. Always have. I swear I feel unAmerican for saying so but I can't stand him

He is like Tom Petty. Good songwriter, crap vocalist.

• Like 1

U2 is in town 2nite.. Big U2 fan I'd go if somebody wanted to give me a ticket. But no way in hell I'm paying $200 for a concert - I don't care who you are.

Another reason to despise you :mad:

:wave:

Another reason to despise you :mad:

:wave:

You're just mad bcoz Bono calls them squares too. :D

:nono:

Does anyone really like Bob Dylan? Sure he was a 'pioneer', but his music mostly sucks.

I can tolerate the Beatles, but with the exception of George Harrison, the remaining members solo work is all instant channel change stuff for me.

Does anyone really like Bob Dylan? Sure he was a 'pioneer', but his music mostly sucks.

I can appreciate him, but what bugs the crap out of me is that in every note he sings, he's searching for the right one.

His greatest hits stand up with damn near anyone.

But yeah, for the most part, it's better when he was letting other people do the singing.

• Like 1

Back in college, my girlfriend at the time love Ricky Martin's "Livin La Vida Loca."

I, having ears and a peemus, loathed that song.

I developed a hair trigger. I could identify that song by the first nanosecond, and change the station from the wheel before she heard it.

I only listen to Pandora

but by far my number 1 would have been

Dave Matthews

followed closely by

Spin Doctors, Blind Melon, U2, Collective Soul

any pop or rap garbage would never have a chance to be on my radio so thats a given

With all the phone videos my friends posted on FB, it was like seeing the whole show. U2 was fantastic last night.

With all the phone videos my friends posted on FB, it was like seeing the whole show. U2 was fantastic last night.

I don't get it. Pay all that money to not watch the show? And I don't get people doing the cell phone video thing at sporting events. DVR the fracking thing and enjoy the atmosphere.