Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

Teachers give 'Most Likely to Become a Terrorist' award to 13-year-old girl -

JFC...do these teachers just not even think anymore? Maybe if they'd take a day off from banging their students....that might help.

Surprised the teacher didn't give it to one of the mooslims students. Christ.

JFC...do these teachers just not even think anymore? Maybe if they'd take a day off from banging their students....that might help.

Well, that would be accurate.

According to SNL it is pronounced MooseLambs

Well, that would be accurate.

Softball

I can tell with kindergarten kids which are most likely to become terrorists. Of course, since they're all Chinese, probably none of them,

A mom in our community was moaning on FB about how awards day is coming up and how much she hates it every year since her boys never get an award.

I think I'll tell her about this one.

Our third grade teacher did something like this. Each and every one of us was handed out an award at the end of the year.

I remember I got the "Toothless" award.

My best friend who'd spent all year moaning about "my dumb sister" very appropriately got the "Dumb Sister Award"

I think winning "toothless" or "dumb sister" wouldn't fly in 2017 either but we all had a good time in 1979 or whenever that was.

Fock man, we have some of the worst teachers in the world. Gotta get that under control before it becomes unfixable.

Terrible teachers. To bad we can't fire or put them on an actual performance based evaluation. Thank God the unions keep these bad teachers in place. Meh. If I know our government, we'll just throw more money at the problem. Outstanding!

Terrible teachers. To bad we can't fire or put them on an actual performance based evaluation. Thank God the unions keep these bad teachers in place. Meh. If I know our government, we'll just throw more money at the problem. Outstanding!

Why would anybody competent want to become a teacher? low pay, not a great job

Our third grade teacher did something like this. Each and every one of us was handed out an award at the end of the year.

I remember I got the "Toothless" award.

My best friend who'd spent all year moaning about "my dumb sister" very appropriately got the "Dumb Sister Award"

I think winning "toothless" or "dumb sister" wouldn't fly in 2017 either but we all had a good time in 1979 or whenever that was.

Correct!

This shows what an uptight, oversensetive, insecure society we have become.

• Like 1

Correct!

Bingo.

Its so funny how a pure attempt at satire goes horribly wrong. Sounds the this kid was a model student. The antithesis of that would be terrorist, at least todays buzzword.

Snowflake

What is wayyyyyyyy dumber than the award is the fact that it is on the internet and people are talking about it. I bet it is all over talk radio. This is not national news. Unless your kid is in that school who gives a fock? :dunno:

Jesus you are new aren't you?

Look at this board....would you want to work with any of these focking people all day?

That's why they work with kids.

:)

Depends where you are. Great job, great pay plenty of benefits near me.

And people are aghast at school vouchers for Christian schools. Another example of how poor the teaching profession in public schools are.

What is wayyyyyyyy dumber than the award is the fact that it is on the internet and people are talking about it. I bet it is all over talk radio. This is not national news. Unless your kid is in that school who gives a fock? :dunno:

USAToday sent me a text alert about this and I posted it here.

Depends where you are. Great job, great pay plenty of benefits near me.

40kish starting pay and requires a masters degree in the rural areas near me

USAToday sent me a text alert about this and I posted it here.

My point is there is no reason for you to have heard about it in the first place. Why is an unofficial, jr. high award, no matter how dumb, in a national newspaper?

40kish starting pay and requires a masters degree in the rural areas near me

150k with masters after a few years. Start in the 80's

Correct!

Bingo.

Admit it. The terrorist award was 100% wrong. Please admit this.

Admit it. The terrorist award was 100% wrong. Please admit this.

I already said it was....post #11.

This. Freinds daughter got her feet wet in Bridgeport CT while completing her masters now got a new job somewhere north shore (Long Island) for what he said was a cvntshair from $100K

This. Freinds daughter got her feet wet in Bridgeport CT while completing her masters now got a new job somewhere north shore (Long Island) for what he said was a cvntshair from $100K

You don't get your feet wet in focking Bridgeport. I lived there in 1999 while playing against the Bluefish. Our stadium in Newark was under construction.

Anyway, Aaftwr baseball, I tried to get my foot wet while being a long term sub in Stamford. I had Bloods and Crypts in the same effing classroom. It was an absolute disaster. High school kids who couldn't count to 100. The administration simply wanted them to pass through and GTFO.

I bet she had some damn good stories.

To start. And gym and art teaches get the same.

You don't get your feet wet in focking Bridgeport. I lived there in 1999 while playing against the Bluefish. Our stadium in Newark was under construction.

Anyway, Aaftwr baseball, I tried to get my foot wet while being a long term sub in Stamford. I had Bloods and Crypts in the same effing classroom. It was an absolute disaster. High school kids who couldn't count to 100. The administration simply wanted them to pass through and GTFO.

Yeah, back then Bridgeport was up there with any shithole in America. It's improved a little, but still is a shithole.

Coincidentally she is a math teacher. Also didn't teach high school in CT. Was a private special needs school.

And yeah I know all about Bridgeport.

Where the fock is this? Maybe the superintendent

I call BS ... teachers after a few years naking 150k

That's $250K

Requiring to give participation awards yields things like this...

• Like 1

I call BS ... teachers after a few years naking 150k

Suburban NY. Westchester/ Putnam counties. Greenwich connecticut. Oh, it's real. Our school taxes are Fockin nuts. 10k school/property tax on a normal size house, mostly school.

It's not even remotely funny. That's the part I don't understand. Personally I would have gone with something like most likely to become a spokesperson for the Dollar Shave Club.