Sign in to follow this  
Moemoney

UPDATE: Possibility of a Zeke suspension? - Allowed to play Wk 7

In the league I don't have Elliot, I'm dropping both Morris and McFadden. In the league I have him in, I'm keeping both. There are better uses for two roster spots than waiting for the next judges decision, on a situation that very could well end up as a RBBC.

According to Mr. Most Credible Twitter Lawyer I can find.

https://twitter.com/WALLACHLEGAL

"With 3 judicial opinions favoring NFLPA on FF (fundamental fairness), it is now more likely that Judge Failla (Obama appointee) would convert the TRO to into a PI."

Highly likely that Zeke will play rest of the season.

I don't like this new TPO. He'll now likely play for next 2 weeks, meaning if he gets suspended the suspension will now be during the ff playoffs.

Not cool.

prob hold morris until the brutal week 9 byes. should be long enough to see how this plays out. the elliot owner in our league is 5-1. (im just behind him at 4-2). really hope this is delayed enough so that zeke misses the playoffs.

Just get rid of this guy. Done with thugs. But if he can rush the ball, he will be relevant. So sad.

Is everyone with short benches dropping McFadden/Morris?

I really don't think it's safe to say yes until 10/30 perhaps, the deadline for when the next court date is.