Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek- Friday February 28th- SHONUFF

heavy set

Let's see. Some ghey bastard in tights with fake pecs and is a redneck wrestling fan.

Hmmm. That could be just about anyone of you.

Too tall to be drobeski

No cat fur hanging from his crotch, so it can't be Sux

No mascara, so it isn't MDC

No wheelchair, so that leaves Gary out

No hairlip, so it isn't RP

I am going to have to say, that with the lack of a bulge in front, it has to be Oldmaid.

Let's see. Some ghey bastard in tights with fake pecs and is a redneck wrestling fan.Hmmm. That could be just about anyone of you.Too tall to be drobeskiNo cat fur hanging from his crotch, so it can't be SuxNo mascara, so it isn't MDCNo wheelchair, so that leaves Gary outNo hairlip, so it isn't RPI am going to have to say, that with the lack of a bulge in front, it has to be Oldmaid.

:lol:

I focking hate that flickr mobile site. It doesn't let me back out and I need to totally exit. :angry:

Why does that cape look like it was stolen off the table from a Mexican restaurant that would have a Marracci band?

Idk - but I do know that is one fugly ass, tore up woman in the left background. :shocking:

Your know its bad when the old lady gives you a golf clap and the local just ignores you, my guess is this is his third time around!

Your know its bad when the old lady gives you a golf clap and the local ###### just ignores you, my guess is this is his third time around!

I think they are clapping for the cops that are chasing him.

Why does that cape look like it was stolen off the table from a Mexican restaurant that would have a Marracci band?

You have panties made out of that cape, don't you?

You have panties made out of that cape, don't you?

Those ARE my panties!#@! :cry:

Also, it looks like his marriage to Nikki has really taken it's toll on GH.

don't belts go around your waist? Captain Ham Steaks has it up around his chest- size 44 waist, size 24 chest, size 44 fore-head

It's the triumphant return of Captain Obvious....if the obvious answer is gay douchetard!

I can't stop looking at the dichotomy between the giant upper body and the microcephalic head. Usually when the belt is cinched up that tight, the head swells up.

Who the fock runs down the street dressed as a ghey Hulk Hogan? :lol:

Based on the fist pump in the upper left he must have one fan

The gayness factor makes me think kilroy or st asstain

The knee high red socks are killing me. :lol:

The fact that both pics peg the uber-ghey meter makes me think this is Franknbeans, because they seem to be a celebration of his frank and beans.

I'm going out on a complete limb here, and when I say limb I mean this has Sho Nuff written all over it.

Who else would run around in circles yelling things nobody can understand all the while looking ridiculous in public?

I'm going out on a complete limb here, and when I say limb I mean this has Sho Nuff written all over it.

Who else would run around in circles yelling things nobody can understand all the while looking ridiculous in public?

I was thinkin sho nuff. He looks bald and he's a runner. But WTF do I know? :dunno:

That's downtown Nashville. Is that the Nashville Zoo Run Run? Would that make it TBBOM? But TBBOM's a big guy, he should be a lot taller than his buddy. Who else do we have from Tennessee?

I'm changing my pick.

This is definately Nashville but TBBOM is too tall and fat. Could be Old School or St. Elistan (too young to be Me2006) but I'm going to guess there's a chrome dome under that Hulkamania do-rag and roll with Sho Nuff (who's been known to run half marathons).

st asstain

Grr... I don't know what he looks like but it's definitely him or sho nuff.

hmmmm.... Sho is conspicuously absent from all the shenanigans today, I think Volty is on to something here... in fact, can we have Sho Nuff GTG every day now?

This Bulk Hogan, Zoolander glasses sportin', Lyle Alzado head lookin', 1980's polyester coaching pants wearin' goober with chicken legs* is none other than our resident Flahawker BFF, Shonuff.

Hah...nice guess.

That was some beer run thing we did. I was obviously thunderlips and the other guy and a group of people he worked with were rocky from rocky 3 (we had a clubber too that backed out at the last minute)

I don't recommend running in one of those costume things...it was focking hot as fock.