Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

You know spring is here because .....blank.......

...... Because I shaved my balls yesterday.

What have you got ?

Crawfish, cold beer, festivals, loose wemens, and my black widows are back.

The Chinese make a big festival to celebrate it's arrival and I get nearly a month off from work.

Spring is in the air and the locals have that fleeting moment of optimism when they dare think that the Cowboys will have a good year. It will pass quickly. but not before they have won a few impressive pre-season games. They may beat a good team early on in the regular season and sports radio will go crazy with all kinds of glorious predictions.

But then the world turns cold and the fans start snapping out of that euphoria that began in spring. The bitterness and blaming hits town like a Nor'Easter bringing with it a malaise and collective realization that the Cowboys will yet again be the helmeted tikes on trikes compared to actual men playing a man's game.

If a single digit draft pick next year sounds like a great future; then the Cowboy faithful can look forward to another wonderful spring.

Wife starts nagging me about the yard :mad:

Lucky you. Mine started 6 weeks ago; my son graduates HS this year and the party is at our house in May; I've been told that the yard will not look like a weed farm. :(

Baseball season and March Madness begin soon followed by the first round of the NHL and NBA playoffs.

I am well aware what they both look like. Hummingbirds.....even the hawkmoth kind do not hang by their feet upside down.

You wake up with 2-3 inches of snow on the ground after the temps were in the 70s a day prior.

Douche bag cyclists riding in the middle of the road in their queer gear

This. :mad:

I have a hard on most of the day

It's below freezing and not below zero <_<

The skirts downtown get shorter and the heels get higher. Also, crawfish.

Michigan gets a winter storm

I was just coming here to post "You start to hear people say 'If you don't like Michigan weather, just wait a minute...it'll change!' "

I was just coming here to post "You start to hear people say 'If you don't like Michigan weather, just wait a minute...it'll change!' "

46 and sunny here in SW MI today. Feels like golfin weather!

People who wore a winter coat in October are wearing shorts even though it's the same temperature.

Also, the yard is becoming softened dog sh1t stew.

46 and sunny here in SW MI today. Feels like golfin weather!

That is golfing weather for most of the year... :lol:

• Like 1

Also, the yard is becoming softened dog sh1t stew.

I timed the dog-sh!t perfectly, right when the snow came off but before it got soft. I won't be at all surprised if this is the highlight of my year. :pointstosky:

Pitchers and Catchers start to report...

That and Masters commercials...every time they come on i know we are getting closer.

If/when Texas is 15 out at the break, I look for Darvish to be dealt to a contending team.... Least I hope. Not that I don't love him, but he's not resigning here and I'd hate to have him walk w/out getting at least something for him.

... Snowbirds go back to whatever bumfock cold shiothole they otherwise live in, and traffic starts to get better. :cheers:

Douche bag cyclists riding in the middle of the road in their queer gear

Hate to admit that you won another thread.. but you did.

Been sunny for 2 days here and the douches are rampant. It's like they've never seen the sun before and they have to get all their asshwhole moves in while they can.

By asswhole moves, I'm mainly talking about the standards:

Not obeying stop signs

Waving me around on a blind corner knowing that another vehicle is coming my way (Happened to me today)

Taking up the whole road

General smugness and like Drobs said, looking queer.

Sorry, Dr. Pent, but most of you give all of you a bad name.

I am well aware what they both look like. Hummingbirds.....even the hawkmoth kind do not hang by their feet upside down.

Not sure if I mentioned this hear, but my wife and I were on our patio last summer as it was getting dark and she got buzzed by one of those things and freaked out. She was super impressed when I told her what it was....of course she had to google to confirm, but still.

Women start walking downtown on their lunch break.. They do it in groups, some even just walk around and inside our parking garages, like it was a covered track.

Hate to admit that you won another thread.. but you did.

Been sunny for 2 days here and the douches are rampant. It's like they've never seen the sun before and they have to get all their asshwhole moves in while they can.

By asswhole moves, I'm mainly talking about the standards:

Not obeying stop signs

Waving me around on a blind corner knowing that another vehicle is coming my way (Happened to me today)

Taking up the whole road

General smugness and like Drobs said, looking queer.

Sorry, Dr. Pent, but most of you give all of you a bad name.

I have a similar disdain for the fair weather walkers/runners.

I walk 4-5 miles every morning at 7 am regardless of weather. In winter, it's mostly dark, and the streets are all mine.

The first time it hits 50 degrees, the streets will be filled with spandexed runners, CBF's and baby strollers.

yup biggest twats on the planet this time of year

i'll never understand these idiots. can't you go ride around a track or something :mad:

and why can't they just ride in shorts and tee? wouldn't the heavier more wind resistant clothes be better to train in for your tour de france :rolleyes: than those gay outfits

remember when indiana jones while driving army truck casually bumped that lil motorcycle off a cliff......someday

... Snowbirds go back to whatever bumfock cold shiothole they otherwise live in, and traffic starts to get better. :cheers:

Can't you keep them? It's not the traffic so much, but they sure do fock up the golf course when they come back.

Can't you keep them? It's not the traffic so much, but they sure do fock up the golf course when they come back.

No :angry: