Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Hot or not ?

I dunno.. if you look at the video she's not huge or anything. Not "pumped" she's probably not overtly manly. :dunno:

Big Russian (origionally Viking) blood probably...

Good point; the pics are overly exaggerated/pumped. Watching the video she just looks muscular. Wood... I mean would. :thumbsup:

I'm calling total BS on that. I know youre a lunkhead and all and probably consider yourself an expert but no way I'm buying 2 months

If she bodybuilding to the point of competition there is no way she's losing all that muscle mass in 2 months to the point where she won't have unseemly definition. No way is she going to pass for your average girl next door who stays fit with lots of cardiovascular and yoga

No she won't lose that much mass in 2 months. Scientifically speaking, it takes 2 weeks before the muscles start to atrophy and shrink. By two months she will have less mass but nothing like "never touched a weight" loss of mass. She would be smaller but not by a huge margin

Hrrmmm I'm with Newbs in this one. 60 days is a long time from a show...

Go look at how extremely dehydrated show folks make themselves. There are a ton of really unhealthy ways they get ready for a comp.

You can definatly look like a different body 2 months out.

Hrrmmm I'm with Newbs in this one. 60 days is a long time from a show...

Go look at how extremely dehydrated show folks make themselves. There are a ton of really unhealthy ways they get ready for a comp.

You can definatly look like a different body 2 months out.

i mean i dont know squat about body building and competitions and what not. I always thought they dehydrate themselves before competitions to help veins pop? but really i have no clue.

but common sense tells me that someone like newbie is speaking of who does multiple competitions does not just magically change back into a normal looking girl who you cant tell even touched a weight every two months.... then starts training again for the next competition?

not only does that sound extremely bad for your body but completely overstated.

There is a very good mixture of guys here I think..And not ONE of them think shes hot. Which makes me wonder...Fake news? What instagram nonsense? This is a publicity stunt by her handlers, nothing more.

There is a very good mixture of guys here I think..And not ONE of them think shes hot. Which makes me wonder...Fake news? What instagram nonsense? This is a publicity stunt by her handlers, nothing more.

She is adored by a niche group of people who are into buff chicks. She is an Instagram star in that circle.