Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

What will it take?

That's it I'm not voting for him in 2024

holy crap, if he could be around that long we'd have to get your stomach pumped.

Yeah...they've just been busted posting legit fake stories before.

Always funny when you believe in their BS.

Post and CNN pretty much helping take Flynn down with actual reporting. It's a joke that this crew is let into the press room

I agree cnn should be banned. Twice on election night Jake Tapper said "we need" when discussing electoral votes.

Fake news, yeah CNN invented it. They aren't news, they are a political activists television show.

And you eat it up like a good Lil puppy.

• Like 1

I agree cnn should be banned. Twice on election night Jake Tapper said "we need" when discussing electoral votes.

Fake news, yeah CNN invented it. They aren't news, they are a political activists television show.

And you eat it up like a good Lil puppy.

Oh no...Jake Tapper.

Banned? For what? Telling the news...and eat it up like a good puppy...you are hear defending places like conservative treehouse and gateway pundit...total fake news sources.

Really said how much of a troll you have become.

Well McCain is old, so he's acting totally out of pride and integrity. Ryan and Preibis have bright futures if they don't align themselves too closely to Trump. When this all implodes, he's going to take a lot of Republicans with him. Right now, the smart ones are trying to balance a show of party loyalty with not wanting to be associated with this mental patient.

I have obviously been watching this Quite closely For some time. There are some serious Machiavellian Slash Macbeth level Drama and Intrigue going on in this Administration.

End of the day, who benefits most From Trump looking like an out of control loon? From Trump looking like Bannon is running the whole show?

At some point in the future, and it may be a long ways off, But I think we're going to find Pence was behind most of this. We keep hearing about leaks that could only possibly come From within the West Wing itself.I think pants has a couple of loyalists on his staff Who are working with the media. That way, If they get busted, Pence has Distance and deniability. But if all goes according to plan, Pence saunters into the Oval Office Looking like the adult in the room Taking over for the lunatic Billionaire reality star.

McCain can Grouse all he wants, But he's not going to be running for president anymore. And, more importantly, He doesn't have access to the kind of Intel that's getting leaked on a regular basis from The West Wing.

Pence is playing at perfectly. Publicly backing the president But Not too stridently And not with too much conviction. More like, What the president meant to say was...

In his calculation, The worst case is that Pence Is the de facto president For the first four years And Trump is somehow Force or persuaded to leave Without going for a second term. And then pence is a shoo-in. But the way things are unraveling as quickly as they are, I don't know how it would happen, But Pence could find himself sitting in the big chair Much sooner rather than later.

Honestly,that's the most likely case. Anybody like Pence who spent more than five minutes talking to Trump Would realize he is a neophyte In way over his head And nobody would have anything to do with him.But this way, Pence Makes it to the Oval Office And looks absolutely fantastic in comparison.Without, by the way, spending a single dime of his own money Or being subjected to Any real level of scrutiny or criticism along the way.It's actually pretty f****** brilliant.

A conspiracy spreading news org is back in the press room? CNN got invited? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I have obviously been watching this Quite closely For some time. There are some serious Machiavellian Slash Macbeth level Drama and Intrigue going on in this Administration.

"I try over inflated egos who like hearing themselves talk for $1,000 Alex"

"Who is wiff?"

Seriously? :lol:

"I try over inflated egos who like hearing themselves talk for $1,000 Alex"

"Who is wiff?"

Seriously? :lol:

Okay, you got me. It's nothing like that. In Macbeth the son wanted to f*** the mother. But with Trump the father wants to the daughter.

There are far grander things In Heaven and Earth Horatio Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

A conspiracy spreading news org is back in the press room? CNN got invited? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

That would be a great burn...if only it were true.

You keep believing what ol Trump tells you about the mean CNN. Meanwhile they and the rest of the press that he has attacked keep digging and finding more thread to unravel his crap.