Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

Michael Flynn resigns..

It is interesting...I'll give you that. But not hearing Hillary voice for at least 4 years? Thank god.

Is that where the country is now? We just want to see the other side on full meltdown?

I never rooted for Bush to fail. And I wouldn't have rooted for Rubio or Jeb or Kasish to fail. I absolutely despise Trump. One of the most vile, disgusting people I know of. I seriously wouldn't care if he fell into a wood chipper. I'd be happy, actually. I'm certainly not rooting for the economy to fail, but I am absolutely loving watching his bigoted EO's get halted and seeing him squirm about his Russian relations.

He needs to purge the administration of any Obama leftovers.

Have his justice dept do a real investigation into the black hats such as McCain.

They are trying to sabotage for a reason.

This was all predicted including the willingness to start war with russia to protect their asses. :ninja:

Have his justice dept do a real investigation into the black hats such as McCain.

This was all predicted including the willingness to start war with russia to protect their asses. :ninja:

LOLOL Typical Trump supporter. Both Manafort and Flynn are on tape communicating with Russian officials. That is a fact, not a fake news story. Instead of being concerned about this, the Trumptards want to get to the bottom of how this info is getting out there. :doh: You can't make this stuff up.

Its all Obummers fault.

Obummer had Trump's team talking to Russian Intel back in the summer.

Also that damn McCain.

This is awsome

Well, you gotta give him credit.

A lot of people have been saying (to use a Trump-ism)

that Trump says and does stupid shiit to cover up

stupid shiit he previously said or did - so that no ONE

stupid thing he says or does gets too much scrutiny or airplay.

If he wanted us to stop talking about how he claimed the murder rate was the highest it's been in 47 years?

(Patently, absurdly, and provably untrue)

https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+murder+rate&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&oq=Trump+murder+rate&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.6209j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Mission Accomplished. :headbanger:

LOLOL Typical Trump supporter. Both Manafort and Flynn are on tape communicating with Russian officials. That is a fact, not a fake news story. Instead of being concerned about this, the Trumptards want to get to the bottom of how this info is getting out there. :doh: You can't make this stuff up.

it's almost as bad as blaming the election results on hacking and ignoring the contents of what was released, almost. The precedent has been set. Sorry, if you only accepted defeat like men, your fake outrage may have a point. :(

it's almost as bad as blaming the election results on hacking and ignoring the contents of what was released, almost. The precedent has been set. Sorry, if you only accepted defeat like men, your fake outrage may have a point. :(

Outrage? lol I was hoping this administration fell apart and it's happening already. Sorry if you misinterpreted my jumping up and down and fist pumps with outrage. :music_guitarred:

Exactly. Isn't it cute how NOW they want to address substance.

Maybe we should just blame the media and the leakers?

Like any of them really give two focks about talking to an ambassador. I'm sure that really effects your day to day.

except paul ryan was on tv this morning carrying on how russia is a threat and that they tried to influence our elections and gain leverage on our policies and that he was upset obama took to long to sanction them

The contents cost her too...though, they also showed nothing that many didn't already assume and she hadn't already been investigated for.

Now you all whine about the leaks rather than the content which show far worse things...and you don't care simply because its Trump.

Is that where the country is now? We just want to see the other side on full meltdown?

Isn't that what electing Trump was all about, "triggerin' libruhls"?

Elect a clown, expect a circus. :dunno:

Trump just said that "Flynn is a wonderful man who was treated unfairly"

major tilt going on here... so is he great and targeted or did he lose the confidence of the president and was asked to leave

Too funny

H.R. McMaster takes his place.

Hard to argue this guy being put in there. He's clearly willing to stand up for what he thinks is right

Hard to argue this guy being put in there. He's clearly willing to stand up for what he thinks is right

His book should be required reading. I had a boss in my job who went to West Point with him and he made us read it, said he's a solid dude

• Like 1

The more initials in a name, the more stature... Its usually the first name as the initial, which is pretty boss... double initials is in another stratosphere

We've reached the point where proof that Trump's campaign was bought and paid for by the Kremlin isn't even that big a deal. We got here quick.

We've reached the point where proof that Trump's campaign was bought and paid for by the Kremlin isn't even that big a deal. We got here quick.

You a being a bit dramatic

Yeah, I remember all your outrage when Clinton was being bought and paid for, in direct violation of an agreement she accepted as part of becoming SOS:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293507-seven-ways-the-clinton-foundation-failed-to-meet-its-transparency-promises

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Oh wait, no you didn't have a problem with that.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I remember all your outrage when Clinton was being bought and paid for, in direct violation of an agreement she accepted as part of becoming SOS:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/293507-seven-ways-the-clinton-foundation-failed-to-meet-its-transparency-promises

In truth, I barely followed politics back when Clinton was President.

Hillary :cry:

Ya know, getting back to the thread title;

Maybe someone should have, oh I dunno, really looked into why Flynn was fired before turning around and hiring him for a promotion

They don't care. It's all sport to them, they don't stand for anything.

They don't care. It's all sport to them, they don't stand for anything.

WOW :lol:

Ya know, getting back to the thread title;

Maybe someone should have, oh I dunno, really looked into why Flynn was fired before turning around and hiring him for a promotion

But this is the admin we want vetting people?

Can't even vet properly vet his own people.

WOW :lol:

My bich is back. Where have you been? I guess you're back on the smokes.

My bich is back. Where have you been? I guess you're back on the smokes.

Day 136 today without a single cigarette, I got this sh1t beat.

Looks like you're having another rough one. :D

But this is the admin we want vetting people?

Can't even vet properly vet his own people.

Solid Point.

https://democrats-oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/DIA%20Counsel%20Letter%20to%20Flynn.10.8.2014.pdf

The letter from 2014 to Flynn.

"if you are ever in a position where you would receive an emolument from a foreign government or from an entity that might be controlled by a foreign government, be sure to obtain advance approval from the Army prior to acceptance."

Oops...