Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hoops '17-'18

Nice!!

Careful... I have courtside seats like those for our G league team here in town and now I'm a total seats knob.

If I'm not on the floor at a concert or really close at a game I'm probably not going. Heck I couldn't even take my daughter to a Disney on Ice show without getting front row seats.

Nice!!

Careful... I have courtside seats like those for our G league team here in town and now I'm a total seats knob.

If I'm not on the floor at a concert or really close at a game I'm probably not going. Heck I couldn't even take my daughter to a Disney on Ice show without getting front row seats.

The seats I was in belong to my fireworks supplier,he's got 6 on what they call Tiger Row,also includes admission to the two bars(of course booze has to be drank there).Columbia is almost a 3 hour drive for me so I don't go as often as I'd like but he was nice enough to let me sit there for the final Big 12 game against KU.

The seats I was in belong to my fireworks supplier,he's got 6 on what they call Tiger Row,also includes admission to the two bars(of course booze has to be drank there).Columbia is almost a 3 hour drive for me so I don't go as often as I'd like but he was nice enough to let me sit there for the final Big 12 game against KU.

Yeah that's awesome. The game is so much different From there than even 10 rows back.

Yeah that's awesome. The game is so much different From there than even 10 rows back.

No doubt,the first time I sat there I was shocked at just how fast those balls are passed among other things.

No doubt,the first time I sat there I was shocked at just how fast those balls are passed among other things.

Mmmmmmm..... sounds hot.

• Like 1

Big game for the Boilers tonight. Win tonight, and it allows a loss Saturday at Michigan St. Boiler Up!!

St. John's suddenly goes from close losses to top teams and blowout losses to middle-tier teams to beating Duke and Nova in less than a week.

St. John's suddenly goes from close losses to top teams and blowout losses to middle-tier teams to beating Duke and Nova in less than a week.

PED'S :dunno:

Brutal day for ranked Big 12 teams...

WVU, Kansas and Oklahoma all lose...

The best conference beating up on each other yet again...

Brutal day for ranked Big 12 teams...WVU, Kansas and Oklahoma all lose...The best conference beating up on each other yet again...

Dancing banana!!!!

Lindell wiggington 26

Trae young 22

Bridges finally makes a game-winning shot (though it is a bit of a sign when in 20 seconds the best he could manage to get off was a 22-footer). Ohio State in firm control of the conference now.

I under-estimated OSU, and KU is really struggling in the post against teams with length :(

I under-estimated OSU, and KU is really struggling in the post against teams with length :(

Lot of BB left but the other day Lunardi bracketology had Mizzou/KU facing off in the 2nd round of the tourney.

That would be focking awesome.

Lot of BB left but the other day Lunardi bracketology had Mizzou/KU facing off in the 2nd round of the tourney.

That would be focking awesome.

:rolleyes:

:P

Kansas is a 2 seed right now, that's the funniest sh!t I've seen in quite a while.

Maybe they can add another Bucknell,Bradley,VCU,N Iowa to their tourney resume.

Kansas is a 2 seed right now, that's the funniest sh!t I've seen in quite a while.

how many teams this year are really head and shoulders above them? They certainly aren't a complete team, have some glaring holes and lack depth. But, they are in every game they play and still have some good wins against some of the best teams in the league.

Also, next year we'll be loaded again so there's always that.

Michigan State is a 3 seed and Oklahoma a 4 seed?

Those both terrible...

:rolleyes:

:P

Afraid of adding to that worst tournament record when playing as a higher seed? :D

Afraid of adding to that worst tournament record when playing as a higher seed? :D

that's usually what happens when you are consistently a one or two seed :mellow:

that's usually what happens when you are consistently a one or two seed :mellow:

Not by the likes of Bucknell,Bradley,VCU,Stanford,N Iowa.........

how many teams this year are really head and shoulders above them? They certainly aren't a complete team, have some glaring holes and lack depth. But, they are in every game they play and still have some good wins against some of the best teams in the league.

Not a 2 seed, sorry.

:lol: :lol:

Not by the likes of Bucknell,Bradley,VCU,Stanford,N Iowa.........

Calm down francis....mizzou has won one tourney game in 7 years. Woof.

Calm down francis....mizzou has won one tourney game in 7 years. Woof.

I live 5 miles from the Kansas border and have to put up with this sh!t regularly at my local watering hole,like I tell Jayhawkers."take your ass across the river,this is a Missouri bar!"

Yes,Missouri has done all but nothing but KU for all their Big 12 glory hasn't done much more,in fact since 2005 they're 27-11 in the tourney and nine of those losses have come to lower seeds and BEFORE the Final Four.Fock Kansas,yeah I miss the Border War.

I live 5 miles from the Kansas border and have to put up with this sh!t regularly at my local watering hole,like I tell Jayhawkers."take your ass across the river,this is a Missouri bar!"

Yes,Missouri has done all but nothing but KU for all their Big 12 glory hasn't done much more,in fact since 2005 they're 27-11 in the tourney and nine of those losses have come to lower seeds and BEFORE the Final Four.Fock Kansas,yeah I miss the Border War.

Definitely. I miss the whole Big 8. We actually always enjoyed going over to Harpo's down in Kansas City. Missouri guy owns that bar. I think we beat Missouri in 96 when they had Grimm and Sutherland?

Anyway we stopped there for dinner and the owner came out and told us what a great game it was and bought our dinner. So we always kind of went back just to give him some of our money

Definitely. I miss the whole Big 8. We actually always enjoyed going over to Harpo's down in Kansas City. Missouri guy owns that bar. I think we beat Missouri in 96 when they had Grimm and Sutherland?

Anyway we stopped there for dinner and the owner came out and told us what a great game it was and bought our dinner. So we always kind of went back just to give him some of our money

:thumbsup: been to Harpo's in Columbia but never in KC,you recall where that one is?

:thumbsup: been to Harpo's in Columbia but never in KC,you recall where that one is?

Westport....just down from Kelly's.

Westport....just down from Kelly's.

:doh: Remember that now,I haven't been to Westport in years.

oh yeah.... :mad:

when was the last time Mizzou won a conference championship? :o

My wife and I have talked about taking salsa dance lessons; our daughter competes for the ASU salsa dance team and has been trying to get us to a place downtown that gives lessons on Thursdays. So I proposed last week to my wife that for Valentine's we go to that place, do the lessons, be all romantic and shiot, I rock right?!

Her response?

"Yeah that would be great, but I want to watch the U of A vs. ASU basketball game."

:first:

My wife and I have talked about taking salsa dance lessons; our daughter competes for the ASU salsa dance team and has been trying to get us to a place downtown that gives lessons on Thursdays. So I proposed last week to my wife that for Valentine's we go to that place, do the lessons, be all romantic and shiot, I rock right?!

Her response?

"Yeah that would be great, but I want to watch the U of A vs. ASU basketball game."

Lol that brings a year to my eye. That's beautiful.

Her response?

That's a keeper!

Kansas really needs to win tonight or they probably can forget about keeping the streak alive

Kansas really needs to win tonight or they probably can forget about keeping the streak alive

Hilton isnt exactly the place you want to go needing a win.

Im sure you guys have plenty to beat us....but man...weird stuff happens there. And we usually have a boner playing KU.