Sign in to follow this  
JakeRice40

16 team Dynasty startup looking for hyperactive, dedicated members - $30 buy in fees inclu

Hi all! I'm looking to fill spots for my new startup, the World Football League on MFL. It's an IDP league with scoring as follows: **0.5 PPR for RBs, 1 PPR for WRs, and 1.5 PPR for TEs**. Despite it being an IDP, the defense is pretty well balance and the league keeps offensive-focused. I really just wanted to create a difficult, deep league with a fun format and a fun environment to play in. I was unsuccessful with finding a league to my and my dad's specifications, so I decided to start one myself. Below I'll link the league, the bylaws, and the available team slots and then you can read a little more about the league. We'll start the auction ASAP when we fill up the league. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY TO REPRESENT IT!!!

[League](http://www73.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/46520)

[bylaws](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pwU0OARMCh_5jvbfxrkhK06G9g-dBzoAfAJe9StAHX8/edit#heading=h.1802by9wy97d)

[Available Teams](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fHbaHmaxg9IJU6XJA4ZF1lNwsrENqUHtJdNNGlsmeNc/edit#gid=0)

---------------------------------------------------

***World Football League***

The World Football League was founded in 2018, as the whole world is now ready to compete with the United States in football. 16 teams were founded, featuring some of the best players from 16 different countries around the world, all primed to compete for the coveted Continental Cup.

***Conferences***

The World Football League is divided into 4 divisions in 2 different conferences. The **Americas** (North and South America) and **Africa-Oceania** (Africa, Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia, New Zealand and Australia) head the **Western Hemisphere** while **Asia** and **Europe** head the **Eastern Hemisphere**.

***Organizational Rules***

New teams can claim a country or a city in the country to represent that country. Your team icon should be the flag of the country youre representing (try to make the image square so that MFL doesnt distort them). Each country may only be represented once. You are tasked with creating a club name that accurately represents the city or the country in a respectful and non-racial manner (Ex.: Toronto Mounties are representing the country of Canada in the Americas Division). ***Any use of racial slurs or disrespectful representation of any country or continent will result in immediate removal from the league.***

***Basic Overview***

*Teams:* 16

*Roster Size:* 40 + 10 taxi + 3 IR

*Weekly Starters:* 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE -------------

2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DBs 1 DT/DE/LB/CB/S, 1 K (16 total)

*Base Scoring:* 0.5PPR RB, PPR WR, 1.5PPR TE

*Regular Season:* Weeks 1-13

*Playoffs:* 8 teams, weeks 14-16

*Startup Auction:* Live Auction Draft w/ $2000 budget (including 2018 rookies)

*Annual Rookie Draft:* Live draft ~2 weeks after the NFL draft (beginning in 2019)

*Buy-In:* $30 (included MFL fees)

*Pay-Out:* 1st-$330, 2nd-$50, 3rd-$30

---------------------------------------------------

This is my first league that I've run, so I'm open to suggestions. I think this would be a great league and it's not for the faint of heart. We'll be highly competitive and very difficult with 16 teams and very deep rosters. Please send me an email at scue_77@sbcglobal.net or pm me here and let me know if you're interested, what team you'd want to start, and where. Thanks guys!

***We currently have 2 openins in the Americas region, 2 openings in the Asia region, 1 opening in the Europe region, and 2 openings in the Africa-Oceania region.***