Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

No Trannies in military...winning for sure

The more I think about it, the more I find it sickening. Now, there are a couple of if's to this.

1. If they are allowed in without hormonal therapy and transitioning surgery.

2. If they can complete the task in accordance with their biological sex.

3. No special rules for them.

If they can do that, I have no problem. Essentially, we're telling Americans they're not good enough, worthy enough, or normal enough to serve/defend their own country. That's fundamentally wrong, and completely un-American.

Again, as long as they can pass physical and psychological standards, let them in. A gay, tranny, straight, black, brown, yellow etc. They can all take a bullet equally. They can all accomplish the goal/mission equally.

It makes me feel bad for fellow Americans. It makes me feel sad that we tell other Americans they're not the same or equals. That's not right. That's completely un-American.

In this case, they chose it.

• Like 1

In this case, they chose it.

How? What? They would have to hide their identity. That's not right either. Don't ask don't tell. Is that what you're saying?

How? What? They would have to hide their identity. That's not right either. Don't ask don't tell. Is that what you're saying?

No. They decided to pretend to be something they aren't. Could be mental illness. Could be biology. Don't know, don't care.

Your other classes, race, gender, etc., made no choice. It was discrimination by birth.

You wanna wear a dress? Feel free. Hell, have a blowhole cut into your head and pretend to be a dolphin for all I give a Fock.

But don't get pissy when people call a dude in a dress a dude in a dress and done want you representing their business. Or watching their back in a foxhole.

No. They decided to pretend to be something they aren't. Could be mental illness. Could be biology. Don't know, don't care.

Your other classes, race, gender, etc., made no choice. It was discrimination by birth.

You wanna wear a dress? Feel free. Hell, have a blowhole cut into your head and pretend to be a dolphin for all I give a Fock.

But don't get pissy when people call a dude in a dress a dude in a dress and done want you representing their business. Or watching their back in a foxhole.

So a dude who does dude work all day, wears dude clothes all day, but chooses to wear a dress after work, isn't worthy of serving their country?

So a dude who does dude work all day, wears dude clothes all day, but chooses to wear a dress after work, isn't worthy of serving their country?

That guy I don't care.

The guy who expects me taxpayer funded mutilations and hormones? No.

And most of them wouldn't pass a psych eval anyway if what I read about trannies and mental illness are true.

That guy I don't care.

The guy who expects me taxpayer funded mutilations and hormones? No.

And most of them wouldn't pass a psych eval anyway if what I read about trannies and mental illness are true.

I agree with that. My point was if they pass physical and mental standards. They don't get hormonal or transitioning surgery. But, these types still won't be allowed in, unless they "don't ask don't tell".

If a tranny gets in, hides their identity, completes everything asked of them, but decided to wear a dress after work and gets caught. Booted. Out. Gone. That's wrong.

I agree with that. My point was if they pass physical and mental standards. They don't get hormonal or transitioning surgery. But, these types still won't be allowed in, unless they "don't ask don't tell".

If a tranny gets in, hides their identity, completes everything asked of them, but decided to wear a dress after work and gets caught. Booted. Out. Gone. That's wrong.

Ok. Fair enough. I'll agree with that.

What military task requires use of the genitals?

Well, since this is trolling, but I'll answer anyway. In the military, you're required to pass physical and mental standards based on genitalia and not how you "identify". Men must complete men standards.

So, genitalia isn't needed to complete a task, but tasks and standards are based off genitalia.

Well, since this is trolling, but I'll answer anyway. In the military, you're required to pass physical and mental standards based on genitalia and not how you "identify". Men must complete men standards.

So, genitalia isn't needed to complete a task, but tasks and standards are based off genitalia.

It's not a genital issue. It's a stability issue.

Do you know that nobody who takes ANY drug for mental health issues (depression, anxiety, etc) can join?

But we are gonna pay to give soldiers a drug that makes them weaker (estrogen)?

It's not a genital issue. It's a stability issue.

Do you know that nobody who takes ANY drug for mental health issues (depression, anxiety, etc) can join?

But we are gonna pay to give soldiers a drug that makes them weaker (estrogen)?

I'm aware of that. I've been pretty clear I'm against giving them hormonal therapy drugs :dunno:

Newbie asked what genitalia has to do with completing tasks. I gave examples.

I'm aware of that. I've been pretty clear I'm against giving them hormonal therapy drugs :dunno:

Newbie asked what genitalia has to do with completing tasks. I gave examples.

Ah, I quoted the wrong post.

I was also arguing with newbie. We're on the same side buddy. :cheers:

Ah, I quoted the wrong post.

I was also arguing with newbie. We're on the same side buddy. :cheers:

Get your shitt together :mad:

:lol:

I think you are confusing transvestite and transgender. Most reasonable people would agree with your transvestite position. :cheers:

• Like 1

I think you are confusing transvestite and transgender. Most reasonable people would agree with your transvestite position. :cheers:

Transgender men who haven't "transitioned" don't wear dresses? Transgender women who haven't "transitioned" don't dress like Men? I think some probably do. Don't know for sure tho :dunno:

Transgender men who haven't "transitioned" don't wear dresses? Transgender women who haven't "transitioned" don't dress like Men? I think some probably do. Don't know for sure tho :dunno:

Well... I'm no expert, but for the purpose of this discussion, let's define transvestite as "somebody who likes to dress up as the opposite sex" and transgender as "somebody who identifies as the opposite sex and intends to transition." I added that last part because if a transgender never transitions, they are functionally a transvestite for the rest of us. Basically we all agree that nobody cares if you do your job and play dress up in your personal time.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/344290-mattis-appalled-by-trump-tweets-announcing-transgender-military-ban-report

Mattis not happy with Trumps announcement .

So, which Generals did he consult?

Probably none. I said earlier that this has Bannon (Who's ex military) written all over it. But honestly, it doesn't matter. Trump, like it or not, is the commander in chief.

Probably none. I said earlier that this has Bannon (Who's ex military) written all over it. But honestly, it doesn't matter. Trump, like it or not, is the commander in chief.

Yep. He's THE boss of the military whether you like it or not. Hence why after Obama pulled that whole Bergdahl thing TONS of military people were PISSED but could not say anything. Saying something bad about the president is a serious offense for military members. So even if they don't like it they have to follow it

Well... I'm no expert, but for the purpose of this discussion, let's define transvestite as "somebody who likes to dress up as the opposite sex" and transgender as "somebody who identifies as the opposite sex and intends to transition." I added that last part because if a transgender never transitions, they are functionally a transvestite for the rest of us. Basically we all agree that nobody cares if you do your job and play dress up in your personal time.

Transvestites derive sexual pleasure from dressing up as the opposite sex, but identify with their biologic sex. Your transgender definition is OK, but only a small percentage of them ever transition.

The medical cost argument is a red herring. As is the morale BS. Trannies make some people uncomfortable, so they just don't want them around.

"Sources close to the Defense secretary told the Times"

If a "source" had information, they definitely wouldn't be giving the info over to the thehill.com. :lol:

I mean seriously, who gets some sensitive information like this, and their first call is the thehill.com? Fell for another one Sho.

Fock man, it sucks having morals. Being in SEO and SMM I could make a killing right now writing fake bullsh!t news. Easily an additional $1,000 weekly in Adsense.

I agree...he can do it.

Should he and how is the part I want him discussing with those that have a clue.

Thus far they are all waiting in him for a plan and are saying nothing has changed based on his tweet.

If a "source" had information, they definitely wouldn't be giving the info over to the thehill.com. :lol:

I mean seriously, who gets some sensitive information like this, and their first call is the thehill.com? Fell for another one Sho.

Fock man, it sucks having morals. Being in SEO and SMM I could make a killing right now writing fake bullsh!t news. Easily an additional $1,000 weekly in Adsense.

It's not sensitive information.

Nor was it first given to the hill.

But hey...you just keep denying it despite the Pentagon refusing to comment and multiple people saying it has caught them all off guard.

Transgendered people just want us to accept them for who they are. Yet they couldn't accept themselves for who they are

• Like 2

Transvestites derive sexual pleasure from dressing up as the opposite sex, but identify with their biologic sex. Your transgender definition is OK, but only a small percentage of them ever transition.

The medical cost argument is a red herring. As is the morale BS. Trannies make some people uncomfortable, so they just don't want them around.

Not sure what your point is. I stated that if a transgender never transitions, most of us lump them into who cares?

I don't think the medical cost argument is a red herring, if we are talking about the costs of transitioning and maintaining hormone therapy.

I've never been in the military so I can't talk to the morale. But I think that is not a sufficient reason to keep folks out.

Not sure what your point is. I stated that if a transgender never transitions, most of us lump them into who cares?

I don't think the medical cost argument is a red herring, if we are talking about the costs of transitioning and maintaining hormone therapy.

I've never been in the military so I can't talk to the morale. But I think that is not a sufficient reason to keep folks out.

It's not a red herring. The point of someone being in the military is your ability to deploy. With someone who wants to transition to the opposite sex AND have the military foot the bill they wouldn't be able to for years. We are talking hormone therapy, psych treatment during the transition, AND surgery. All that on the governments dime WHILE this person is being paid. It takes 2-4 years for an individual who transitions to be able to deploy again. So if they sign a 4 year contract then they don't have to deploy at all. They can join the military, get paid, get their transitioning done and paid for, get out with military benefits and not have to deploy at all. Now tell me how is that fair to the other individuals who HAVE to deploy? Correct answer: it's not. No military member cares what someone does on their off time as long as it's not illegal. It's when they try and bring this crap into the workplace that pisses people off. Same with briefings about "white privilege" that had begun popping up throughout different units.

What military task requires use of the genitals?

Collecting pee samples for drug testing.

Yep. He's THE boss of the military whether you like it or not. Hence why after Obama pulled that whole Bergdahl thing TONS of military people were PISSED but could not say anything. Saying something bad about the president is a serious offense for military members. So even if they don't like it they have to follow it

Maybe for officers who every single one without fail seems to greatly enjoy licking their boss' ass 24/7/365. Fock them.

Lower enlisted couldn't care less and will speak their minds freely when outside of uniform (or inside if they're with their close buddies only.) Or maybe it's true there too. Now that I think on it more, being honest and forthright with my observations did account for a lot the problems I was having in uniform.

We've come a long ways since I was in. This abso-poso-you better believe was a sufficient reason to keep people out when I signed up. We didn't even have closeted gays in. Use to be just going to a gay bar in their free time would subject them to UCMJ punishment.

I think part of the oath we had to take when we joined was to swear that we weren't gay.

Don't ask/Don't tell came into being while I was in service. It allowed for closeted gays to participate and we all hated it. We called it "Clinton's Army." Nobody wanted them in.

You do know The Hill is one of, if not THE, most circulated news sources in the DC area, and has been for almost 20 years right?

I'm not talking online. Physical newspapers.

If you don't think people in power are willing to talk to them, you're completely in the dark.

Hormones are dirt cheap, and very few would be expected to transition during active duty. This article discusses some of these issues http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp1509230

We've come a long ways since I was in. This abso-poso-you better believe was a sufficient reason to keep people out when I signed up. We didn't even have closeted gays in. Use to be just going to a gay bar in their free time would subject them to UCMJ punishment.

I think part of the oath we had to take when we joined was to swear that we weren't gay.

Don't ask/Don't tell came into being while I was in service. It allowed for closeted gays to participate and we all hated it. We called it "Clinton's Army." Nobody wanted them in.

How do you know there were no closeted gays?

How do you know there were no closeted gays?

Well, they would have had to have been deep in the closet. They would have had to swear they weren't gay, the military's cultural environment was hostile to them, and if they wanted to go to gay clubs, it was off limits.

Now if they went to one of those clubs, how the Army knew or not, I have no idea.

And the Army royally sucked. We were all miserable anyway. It wasn't worth the aggravation if you were straight, let alone gay. Since they could get out with an honorable discharge, why stay?