Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Add Michael Douglas To The List

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/michael-douglas-alleged-harassment-media-and-the-supernumbermetoo-moment/ar-AAuRzz7?li=BBnb7Kz

Editor's column: When Susan Braudy, a well-known journalist and author who was employed by Michael Douglas, came forward to allege that he harassed her and masturbated in her presence, the star chose to go public with the claims before they were made, highlighting the media's responsibility and challenge in the post-Weinstein era.

In December, I was connected to a woman who was ready to share her story. The approach was familiar, something that has happened dozens of times to editors and reporters at The Hollywood Reporter and other media outlets since Oct. 5, the day Harvey Weinstein's first accusers came forward and launched the #MeToo movement that is sweeping the worlds of entertainment, media, politics, fashion and more.

The woman, a well-known journalist and author named Susan Braudy, had been telling this story to her closest friends for decades. In the late '80s, when Braudy was in her 40s, she was hired to run the New York office of Stonebridge Productions, the production company launched by actor and producer Michael Douglas, then one of the biggest and most powerful stars in Hollywood. She claimed she was subjected to sexual harassment by Douglas that included near-constant profane and sexually charged dialogue, demeaning comments about her appearance, graphic discussions regarding his mistresses and more. The most traumatizing experience, she said, took place during a one-on-one script meeting in his apartment, during which Douglas masturbated in her presence, prompting her to run home crying.

What's with whacking it in front of these broads? Must be a Jewish thing.

:dunno:

Was going to ask the same thing. Makes me think of monkeys jacking it in front of the zoo crowds

So now talking dirty and using cuss words and trashing your mistress is sexual harassment? And what the is up with run home crying? Again it goes back to my original Point. Are these brooads such emotional feebs that they literally can't handle this? Like none of them has ever seen a in their life?

Yeah, it's gross. How many moms have walked in on their teenage son jerking it? I'm sorry, did the moms run out of the house screaming!?

These guys continue to lose legitimacy by being overly traumatized allegedly bye that just isn't that awful. It's gross, it's pervy, but it sure as fuk isn't a brutal gang rape by any means.

I know it isn't kosher.

What did it taste like?

How do you know they are unwanted until you make them? :dunno:

Yep. You gotta go with the Costanza defense on this one.

Why in the hell would she run home crying?

Is she five? Was he jacking off into her purse?

"I think it's a good role for you,you'll be playing a sexually harassed man in the workplace." :D