Sign in to follow this  
Jesus Chrysler

What are you offering/getting from the Rodgers owner?

Rodgers owner in my league was 5-0 and lost yesterday. I offered him Carson Wentz for Stefon Diggs and he accepted.

Anyone else offering QB depth to the Rodgers owner and for whom?

Looking at trading Rivers for Ingram. Just sucks that Ingram blew up yesterday. I'm pretty sure he would've accepted before. Not sure now.

I also noticed someone had to drop Mariota last week so I may be a gigantic a-hole and pick him up forcing the Rodgers owner into a trade.

Anyone regretting taking their QB early this year? So far there has not been a benefit to taking one early at all.

Rodgers owner in my league was 5-0 and lost yesterday. I offered him Carson Wentz for Stefon Diggs and he accepted.

Anyone else offering QB depth to the Rodgers owner and for whom?

Who was his backup and who is your other QB? Seems like you could have gotten more than Diggs...and I like Diggs. But Wentz has been really solid.

I just traded Rodgers to a 5-1 team for Tyrod. Im guessing hes hoping Rodgers will come back for FF playoffs. I already had Stafford as my backup, and Tyrods schedule gets really easy from here on out.

Im going to put in an offer to the Dak/Brady owner for Dak and try and upgrade even more, but at this point Im pretty stoked I got anything for Rodgers and can at least play matchups between Tyrod and Stafford.

Anyone regretting taking their QB early this year? So far there has not been a benefit to taking one early at all.

Yes, even rnd 6 is too early I’ve decided. I might not even draft one at all next year and just pluck whatever free agents emerge. Or just stick to the rnd 10 guys.

Looks like Ingram for Rivers is off the table because Ingram's huge week....going to package Montgomery/Rivers now and hope for the best. This guy doesn't have any QB and already has Hunt as his RB1....he may be willing to go with Rivers and Montgomery instead of relying on Goff and the other scrap that's available. He could just roll with Dalton and pick him up though.

in a TD only and keeping 4 each year I traded away Rodgers and A Brown for Wentz and misc. WR. Seems like a lot but A Brown didn't score until yesterday and QB is huge in this league.

in a TD only and keeping 4 each year I traded away Rodgers and A Brown for Wentz and misc. WR. Seems like a lot but A Brown didn't score until yesterday and QB is huge in this league.

Cant recall a worse deal, regardless of format and especially in keeper. You gave away the leagues top wr and QB for a waiver wire breakout QB and some junk mail. He guy you traded with now has the next X years locked up, may as well pay him now.

Cant recall a worse deal, regardless of format and especially in keeper. You gave away the leagues top wr and QB for a waiver wire breakout QB and some junk mail. He guy you traded with now has the next X years locked up, may as well pay him now.

Agreed, I kept trying to think of another A Brown in the league. I mean A Brown is averaging 13 a game. He's the #1 WR....weird trade. Even if Ben retires, it's still a bad trade.

Agreed, I kept trying to think of another A Brown in the league. I mean A Brown is averaging 13 a game. He's the #1 WR....weird trade. Even if Ben retires, it's still a bad trade.

In TD only he'd be averaging less than 13 a game. I'm not defending the trade but he did say TD only, so maybe there are some other rules in regards to scoring and keepers, that make this trade better.

In TD only he'd be averaging less than 13 a game. I'm not defending the trade but he did say TD only, so maybe there are some other rules in regards to scoring and keepers, that make this trade better.

Yea, Brown only has 2 TD's on the year, but I don't really expect that to keep up. Guess I'd have to find out who he got other than just seeing "misc. WR"

deep keeper

Rogers owner (5-1) asked about Wentz. I told him I would do Wentz straight up for Rogers. He hung up on me.

I offered

QB D.Watson

TE J.Reed

RB A.Abdullah

for

RB L.Bell

His backup QB is Hoyer and his best option from the waiver wire is Flacco. His only TE is Njoku (he was an Olsen owner) and he is 3-3 after this week.

I haven't heard back from him yet.

I would be starting C.Palmer at QB and ASJ at TE if the deal goes through. It probably won't but it was worth a try.

I have Brees and Watson. Rodgers owner has T. Taylor as backup. He also has Ingram and Mckinnon at RB and Diggs at WR (that's about all he has that could be considered in a trade for either QB). Told me both RB's were off the table and I didn't want to take a chance on Diggs bad groin. Sent Watson to another owner for D. Martin and Darkwa (I needed RB's - starting Mixon and Kamara).

Who was his backup and who is your other QB? Seems like you could have gotten more than Diggs...and I like Diggs. But Wentz has been really solid.

his backup was Trubisky. The league is only a 10 teamer. It is very hard to trade quarterbacks because most people have a good one and there's plenty of others to be backups. So you really have to jump when you see someone needs one. I was fortunate enough to also have Cousins and I picked up the Deshawn Watson two weeks ago. So I had three red hot quarterbacks and obviously a lot of points left on my bench every week.

Ha. Looks like our entire league is descending on the Rodgers owner like a bunch of vultures, trying to sell him their backup.

I had to fix QB situation for my team due to rogers going down. Big Ben didn't seem enough to me. so i Traded for CAM

Send: AP, Big Ben, and Agholor

Got: CAM, Cobb, and Cohen

i already have Freeman, colman, zeke, DMAC. He didn't want Zeke and DMAC.

I think i did ok.

I was OFFERED Watson, CJ Anderson and Dez for Demarco, Tevin Coleman and Winston. I have Kamara, Abdullah, Powell and Henry as my RBs. My Wrs now are Evans Dez Hopkins and Diggs

Rodgers owner. Just traded Hunt, White, and Winston for Watson, M Thomas, and graham to a rb needy team. I think it was a win for both. I have Mccaffery, McKinnon, Kamara, Martin, and Henry

I was OFFERED Watson, CJ Anderson and Dez for Demarco, Tevin Coleman and Winston. I have Kamara, Abdullah, Powell and Henry as my RBs. My Wrs now are Evans Dez Hopkins and Diggs

I'd say you did really well here.

Rodgers owner. Just traded Hunt, White, and Winston for Watson, M Thomas, and graham to a rb needy team. I think it was a win for both. I have Mccaffery, McKinnon, Kamara, Martin, and Henry

Its not terrible, but dang. That sucks having to get rid of Hunt.

That does suck. But it is a 3 person keeper too. And rookie rb's are not usually great in the playoffs, they seem to wear down. I can keep Thomas for an 8th rd pick, Graham for a 7th, and Watson for a 5th. He can keep hunt for a 1st, which he may well be. White for a 5th, and Winston for a 10th. So that does add some value

Within the next few minutes, I think I'll accept the following trade from the Rodgers' owner in one of many leagues:

I get: McKinnon, Falcons D/ST (which I will drop)

He gets: Cam, Garcon

Rationale: Cam is my QB2 behind Dak and Garcon is now my WR4 and has a brutal late-season schedule with a rookie QB I don't really believe in. There aren't many QB-needy teams in this league, reducing my potential trade partners. I've been forced to start Alex Collins as my RB2 each of the last two weeks b/c of Crowell (both blowout wins for me thanks to Melvin Gordon).

I offered Philip Rivers and Randall Cobb for Michael Thomas and Aaron Jones and the A.Rodgers owner accepted. Start 2 QB league. He has Alex Smith and Jared Goff. I have Brees and Dak so I now have the Brees to Michael Thomas connection. I also have Ty Montgomery so I have the Green Bay backfield now but I don't need to start either so will see how it shakes out. And my 3rd QB is Brett Hundley who I got on Wednesday off waivers. I had Alex Smith earlier in the year and cut him and then when I went to pick him up again a couple weeks ago I bid the same amount as this owner but he had waiver priority. Never be afraid to carry extra backup QBs if they're having a good season.

I like hearing what people would do about vetoing trades and things. If im in second place and somebody bails out the Rodgers owner who is in first place, i would veto because i can.