Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Drain the swamp

Well written English teacher :(. Those poor kids.

That jerkoff has zero self awareness. And he's taking up for a huge POS

That jerkoff has zero self awareness. And he's taking up for a huge POS

Not taking up for anyone. Just asking you to raise your game and at least make it entertaining.

The ones that run around talking about other peoples self awareness...are typically not aware of what jackbags they are themselves. Very odd.

Not taking up for anyone. Just asking you to raise your game and at least make it entertaining.

So when he spent months saying I called Worms' kid retarded (not true) that didn't bother you, but when it turns out MDC was the one calling numerous people's kids retards I have to step up my game. Very hacky.

Worms can attest to it. :thumbsup:

Never has. And link? Like a child, you deflect from your own doings. You are a sorry excuse for a man.

Oh look. Another little faggit stalker.

Do you even know what an educational objective is? Do you know how to actually lesson plan? Those poor kids :(

So when he spent months saying I called Worms' kid retarded (not true) that didn't bother you, but when it turns out MDC was the one calling numerous people's kids retards I have to step up my game. Very hacky.

Just trying to say, nobody gives a fock about the ongoing hair pulling match thats been going on for months. Its stale.

Just trying to say, nobody gives a fock about the ongoing hair pulling match thats been going on for months. Its stale.

Talk to him then. He's the one throwing lies around. I'm not backing off that crap.

The ones that run around talking about other peoples self awareness...are typically not aware of what jackbags they are themselves. Very odd.

How would you know? You block everyone.

Stale like your teaching ability.

Stale like your teaching ability.

Man, thats just focking weak. Even for you. If youre going to follow me around trying to insult me, youre gonna have to do better than that to get a rise out of me.

Man, thats just focking weak. Even for you. If youre going to follow me around trying to insult me, youre gonna have to do better than that to get a rise out of me.

I'd say you should be ashamed of yourself doing those poor kids such a disservice but trash like you wouldn't care.

Hes the little engine that couldnt.

This reminds me of when 12th Doosh says my wife IS an hourglass.

No dummy, she has an hourglass figure. If youre going to take cues from HT and make fun of my spouse at least have it make sense. :doh:

No dummy, she has an hourglass figure. If youre going to take cues from HT and make fun of my spouse at least have it make sense. :doh:

I thought she was tall and slender?

hour glass :(. At least she hasn't fed you heroin and cooked you on the grill yet. You got that going for you I guess. :(

I thought she was tall and slender?

Can't keep his story straight. That happens to druggies.

Hes the little engine that couldnt.

The odd thing is the target selection. I have any number of points Ive talked about around here that could easily be attacked. But teaching ability? Wtf?!

The odd thing is the target selection. I have any number of points Ive talked about around here that could easily be attacked. But teaching ability? Wtf?!

You expect Hawker to act logically or rationally? New to his work?

My one time heroin use in the mid 90s is an odd one too. We are not talking about the sharpest crayons in the box.

You mean like how a supposed lawyer turned a law degree into a Waffle House mangers gig and now a fake English teacher in China gig? :(

You mean like how a supposed lawyer turned a law degree into a Waffle House mangers gig and now a fake English teacher in China gig? :(

Who probably makes more than you :(

We dont know that. What does 12th Doosh do for a living?

If that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, go with it :)

We dont know that. What does 12th Doosh do for a living?

And how much does teaching in Chiner pay? I mean, we know it's enough to live well there but how much does it cost to live well in a third world country?

Now there ya go! Now youre getting into some territory that actually makes some focking sense for insults.

And how much does teaching in Chiner pay? I mean, we know it's enough to live well there but how much does it cost to live well in a third world country?

Probably not much, but so what? I dont recall Titans bragging about his huge salary or lucrative overtime and pension. That would be focking dumb.

I make about $35,000 in USD, after taxes. That doesnt include free rent.

Fiancée the same. So with china cost of living, we do just fine.

Probably not much, but so what? I dont recall Titans bragging about his huge salary or lucrative overtime and pension. That would be focking dumb.

Who was bragging about their huge salary? See, you're just a liar. And a shitty one at that

Now there ya go! Now youre getting into some territory that actually makes some focking sense for insults.

:thumbsup:

I make about $35,000 in USD, after taxes. That doesnt include free rent.

Fiancée the same. So with china cost of living, we do just fine.

I'm glad you're doing well. Your fiance is Chinese, right?

Why the fock would I care about this? Anyone who goes to devry is an idiot anyways.

Have to applaud this angle, who cares if the administration is engaging in corrupt practices, only gullible people are getting screwed. Well done. :clap:

Have to applaud this angle, who cares if the administration is engaging in corrupt practices, only gullible people are getting screwed. Well done. :clap:

Obama has been gone almost 2 years now, let it go.

Totally leaving out failed marriage, unable to hack the US despite being born a rich kid. :dunno:

Rags to riches as a poster though, top 10.

Obama has been gone almost 2 years now, let it go.

Yes and still nothing showing his corruption as you claim. Odd how that works.

Totally leaving out failed marriage, unable to hack the US despite being born a rich kid. :dunno:

Rags to riches as a poster though, top 10.

Well, I suppose every cloud does have its silver lining.