Sign in to follow this  
wizbang

Pay IDP Websites

I just dont have the time to get my research done from free sites. I want to pay for content and just trust their advice. Im down to either IDP Guru or 4for4. The rankings here and at Fantasy Pros are getting better but not sufficient without additional tips (like who won the green dot, 4-3 rankings, camp battles, scheme changes, etc.). Fantasy Sharks has not impressed me in the past so theyre out.

Between this site and Rotoworld news, Im set on offense.

IDP has never been that important in my one idp league. So much so that when we switched to aution, I kept throwing out the top idp guys so that they would get all bid up. Then I just got my guys for a dollar each. Any old ranking was really good enough for me. I think FFToday has pretty good idp rankings honestly.

Using that strategy in my league is a guaranteed trip to the toilet bowl. Scoring systems must be different. I also hate to dog a site on their site, but IDP Rankings here have historically been horrendous (as in a total afterthought). Maybe thats changed but once you write off something, its hard to justify why its suddenly better.

Using that strategy in my league is a guaranteed trip to the toilet bowl. Scoring systems must be different. I also hate to dog a site on their site, but IDP Rankings here have historically been horrendous (as in a total afterthought). Maybe thats changed but once you write off something, its hard to justify why its suddenly better.

Yeah like i said, idp wasn't heavily factored into weekly results. A big sack day would definitely alter an outcome, but the difference in the top guys to the middle of the pack wasn't a whole lot. I thought that their rankings were pretty decent here, maybe I just didn't compare them enough to other sites?