Sign in to follow this  
SUXBNME

Peenie might be a good person

If she'd show us her t1ts :mad:

eta...we can't say here?

What about a tit mouse?

• Like 1

Ahh...we can say TIT but we can't pluralize it. Fvcking dumb.

Must be a breast cancer survior thing

I like Peenie, minus her racism. She seems alright though.

I like you. minus your faggrity. You seem alright, though

Also, you feeling any better? :)

If she'd show us her t1ts :mad:

eta...we can't say ###### here?

What about a tit mouse?

Please...NO PICTURES OF PEENIE! I don't want to vomit all over my computer!

Please...NO PICTURES OF PEENIE! I don't want to vomit all over my computer!

Not even gonna pretend you dont know who Peenie is huh?

Alias trolls have gotten so lazy these days.

:wub: peenie tits or no and grateful that the still posts here despite all the abuse she's recieved over the years.

:wub: peenie tits or no and grateful that the still posts here despite all the abuse she's recieved over the years.

This

She is at the top of the list of people that I cannot understand why they post here.

PS is #2.

Both are solid contributors.

I wish I had a nice pair of boobs to show everyone but I just wasn't blessed with them.

I'm enriched by some of the discussions here.

Have a great day!

I've dated a few black chicks....t!ts are t!ts.

I'd still look though peenie :banana:

Have you gone back?

Peenie - You're debt free after this month, right? Save up $8k - $10k and get yourself a nice pair of fake boobs. Please do your research on good plastic surgeons. If you're willing to travel, there's a doc where I am that does a great job.

She really is a good person. There are not many people out there that would take the crap she does. I disagree with her political points sometimes but there is no way she deserves a lot of what is said to her. Very good and tolerant person imo..

• Like 2

I wish I had a nice pair of boobs to show everyone but I just wasn't blessed with them.

That is one of the points I disagree with. You should let us be the judge of that.

Ahh...we can say TIT but we can't pluralize it. Fvcking dumb.

Must be a breast cancer survior thing

Can we not say survivor either? I feel like we can with all the threads about that dumb show that jumped the shark 15 years ago

I would like to take Peenie to lunch when I get back home one of these days.

• Like 1

Peenie makes my Peenie tingle

She really is a good person. There are not many people out there that would take the crap she does. I disagree with her political points sometimes but there is no way she deserves a lot of what is said to her. Very good and tolerant person imo..

Well said. :thumbsup:

She's my absolute favorite black girl who frequents the site! :)

For reals though Peenie is cool as sh!t and we're lucky to have her.

Have you gone back?

Peenie - You're debt free after this month, right? Save up $8k - $10k and get yourself a nice pair of fake boobs. Please do your research on good plastic surgeons. If you're willing to travel, there's a doc where I am that does a great job.

I won't be out of debt until June or July. But...don't you think there is an age limit for getting implants? I think I should have gotten them years ago. Now it's like, who cares old lady.

I won't be out of debt until June or July. But...don't you think there is an age limit for getting implants? I think I should have gotten them years ago. Now it's like, who cares old lady.

Unless you've got some severe deformity, I'd spend that money elsewhere. Better to put $10k into your retirement.

Good luck.

have you considered GMILF pron?

If you are over 50, pass.

Unless you've got some severe deformity, I'd spend that money elsewhere. Better to put $10k into your retirement.

Good luck.

Shut your stupid mouth! :mad:

The nice thing about black boobs is, no gross vericose vein maps on the tittay like a lot of white girlZ.

The nice thing about black boobs is, no gross vericose vein maps on the tittay like a lot of white girlZ.

Yes, Wiff. I'm sure your moobs are just fine.

• Like 1

If you are over 50, pass.

I say "Bah!" to peenie's age. :nono:

We've both been online here forever, I know her well. I've been flirting with since before I got married, back when we were both eligible and in our early 30s. Seeing her recently posting some of the same far-out nonsensical talking points that BLM is putting out there has been disappointing. But for her, because I like her, I can just let that slide and not hold it against her. She gets great latitude since she's already carved out a place as a quality woman that I admire.

Behind the computer screen, peenie remains forever timeless and ageless. Sure she has quite a few candles on her birthday cake, pushing fifty of them by now. But every time she adds one, I match it with one of my own. She'll always be a year older than me. We age together.

• Like 1

That was so sweet!