Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Hillary Ran one of the Worst Campaigns Evah

If the truth kills...Trump would be dead 1000 times over by now.

Are you kidding? That guy never goes near the truth, he's safe.

Are you kidding? That guy never goes near the truth, he's safe.

Moremeaning the truth about him or the facts refuted g his BS...

Hillary was never around the truth much either.

"I'll try 'Understatements of the Millenium' for $1,000 Alex"

Great...but Trump fansand Trump himself calling other politicians liars is always funny givenhe has been shown to lie more than anyone.

Great...but Trump fansand Trump himself calling other politicians liars is always funny givenhe has been shown to lie more than anyone.

He's a braggart and shoots his mouth off. He doesn't lie so much as he's unfiltered and doesn't backtrack.

He's a braggart and shoots his mouth off. He doesn't lie so much as he's unfiltered and doesn't backtrack.

Proof of your blindness here.

He lies constantly...it's not even debatable. It's been shown over and over again.

Unfiltered is not a good thing when he speaks the way he does.

Proof of your blindness here.

He lies constantly...it's not even debatable. It's been shown over and over again.

Unfiltered is not a good thing when he speaks the way he does.

That's just bitterness talking Sho. Sorry your girl lost.

That's just bitterness talking Sho. Sorry your girl lost.

No...it's the truth about how much he lies. Only the blind can't see that.

My girl? Speaking of falsehoods...you still trying that?

No...it's the truth about how much he lies. Only the blind can't see that.

My girl? Speaking of falsehoods...you still trying that?

Come on..........did you forget the PM you sent me about who you actually voted for?

Come on..........did you forget the PM you sent me about who you actually voted for?

Post it. Because I didn't vote for her...didn't pm you saying I did.

Don't recall ever pming you anything.

Post it. Because I didn't vote for her...didn't pm you saying I did.

Don't recall ever pming you anything.

As if voting for birdbrain Johnson was better.

Sure you didn't.

Taking a page from the Trump playbook? Just throwing BS out there until being called out to back it up? :music_guitarred:

Taking a page from the Trump playbook? Just throwing BS out there until being called out to back it up? :music_guitarred:

Resident meathead wading in as if the frosted locks and orange hue will restore order. :lol:

Resident meathead wading in as if the frosted locks and orange hue will restore order. :lol:

1/10

Why lie about someone PMing you? Seriously. Are you that in need of human interaction?

Sure you didn't.

Then post the screenshot or admit you are a liar.

Up to you.

Sure you didn't.

Should be easy enough to screen grab and post it.

I can confirm, filthy pm'd me a screen shot of snuffs apology. It did appear to help heart felt and sincer.

• Like 1

I will be honest, a bit surprised. The one thing we heard from even before she announced she was running was how almost preternaturally good Clinton Camp was at setting up a campaign. Incredibly organized, hit the ground running, etc.

Really, more hubris than anything.

Arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand.

I can confirm, filthy pm'd me a screen shot of snuffs apology. It did appear to help heart felt and sincer.

Showed me too.

• Like 1

Then one of you can post the actual screen shot ofit.

And the PM crew...how sad.

I've now seen it all...geeks making up PM's about each. Feels like I've stumbled on to an episode The Real Mean Girls of the Geek Club, cept without Tina Fey's wit and intelligence doing the writing.

I've now seen it all...geeks making up PM's about each. Feels like I've stumbled on to an episode The Real Mean Girls of the Geek Club, cept without Tina Fey's wit and intelligence doing the writing.

Just like their boy Trump...make up an accusation...have nothing to back it up when asked.

Well, in Filthy's defense, getting a PM would be almost like having a friend for a brief moment. I can understand why he fantasizes about it.

A man from the Private Sector with no political experience crushed, by over 60 Electoral Votes, the Public Sector candidate with 50 years experience and a life long goal of being President. The public sector candidate spent 3 times as much money and had the backing of the establishment Republicans, Democrats, the MSM, the UN, the EU, etc.

Trump had a campaign staff of a reported 130 staffers while Team Clinton employed 800 staffers.

Well, in Filthy's defense, getting a PM would be almost like having a friend for a brief moment. I can understand why he fantasizes about it.

He got a laugh though.

Lol

A man from the Private Sector with no political experience crushed, by over 60 Electoral Votes, the Public Sector candidate with 50 years experience and a life long goal of being President. The public sector candidate spent 3 times as much money and had the backing of the establishment Republicans, Democrats, the MSM, the UN, the EU, etc.

Trump had a campaign staff of a reported 130 staffers while Team Clinton employed 800 staffers.

Does that include Russians?

He got a laugh though.

Probably screenshotted it and printed it out for his scrapbook.

Probably screenshotted it and printed it out for his scrapbook.

As the board narcissist you are the expert.

the pizza party stuff was kind of creepy though huh ?

Yeah it was focked up. I am going to forward the PM to HT now, not sure if he has seen it.

Yeah it was focked up. I am going to forward the PM to HT now, not sure if he has seen it.

Good looking out.

While a few have seen the PM, Sho deserves privacy especially for opening up like that about he and Meathead playing tummy swords.

It's funny, like Trump, you made a statement that you couldn't back up. And also like Trump, the exact same group of idiots won't call you out on it. :doh:

It's funny, like Trump, you made a statement that you couldn't back up. And also like Trump, the exact same group of idiots won't call you out on it. :doh:

you claim Russia hacked the election, back it up..evidence not opinion of 17 so called no name intelligence agencies who have been proven hack.

Evidence, bring it.

When you two were 'fencing' with each other, were you sh!tfaced?