Sign in to follow this  
dogbert

Welker for Alexander

I just traded Wes Welker for Shaun Alexander. I think Welker's value is at a peak right now, and Alexander is a good buy low canidate. I think he should have a good second half. I have Holt, Fitzgerald and Marshall I can start, and Gore, Barber were my running backs. I'm not too happy with Gore and might try packaging him for a better receiver. What do you guys think of the trade?

There was a trade in one of my leagues earlier this season of Alexander and Schaub for Welker and Lienart.

There was a big commotion in the league at the time stating that the trade was unfair due to the person getting Alexander as getting way too much in the trade. It's actually worked out in the favor of the person receiving Welker.

Funny the difference a few weeks can make.

As a Welker owner, I would actually probably think pretty hard about that one. I think Welker continues to be a top WR the rest of the year.

That said, I would probably pull the trigger if I had that option. As bad as he has been, it is still SA. You took a risk, but not a bad one IMO. Good luck.

who's the bigger idiot:

one who ignores the rules and does whatever he wants,

one who calls first person out,

one who calls the second person out?

It's not a management question, since I all ready did the trade and wasn't asking for help. I was trying to get feedback on who will have the better end of the year.

I just traded Wes Welker for Shaun Alexander. I think Welker's value is at a peak right now, and Alexander is a good buy low canidate. I think he should have a good second half. I have Holt, Fitzgerald and Marshall I can start, and Gore, Barber were my running backs. I'm not too happy with Gore and might try packaging him for a better receiver. What do you guys think of the trade?

It's not a management question, since I all ready did the trade and wasn't asking for help. I was trying to get feedback on who will have the better end of the year.

I hear ya a-hole :shocking: