Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

What are you getting your wife for christmas?

Went into the Victoria Secrets on Thursday and walked up to a mexican girl with big cans.. "Want two of your finest bras for a girl with big can's. No frilly bullsh!t. These arn't for me, they are for her." She looked at me.. follow me sir, and led me to a big old drawer full of bras with cups a grown man could wear as a beanie. Here's the expensive bra's woman buy for themselves. I got a black and beige one.

Did you know the size? Also has your wife had a professional bra fitting; most women especially with big cans where the wrong size?

I should probably be posting this in the ghey thread. :unsure:

Did you know the size? Also has your wife had a professional bra fitting; most women especially with big cans where the wrong size?

I gave her one. They were more than a mouthful. :thumbsup:

I should probably be posting this in the ghey thread. :unsure:

Ya.. I know the Dubs.. :lol:

Fock I lost the Alex and Ani bullshit jewelry and can't find it.

Did you find it?

5 minutes after i told my wife this, she said never to get her this purse, instead she said i should buy her these shoes. This isnt happening, thanks for getting me in trouble.

https://tieks.com/copperhead.html

300 bucks for Flats with glitter on them? Who the hell sells them? Lamar Bell?

:unsure:

Also also, there's a commercial out there that says 60% of women are wearing the wrong size pad.

So, these retards can't handle the basics of underwear or personal hygiene, but we want them working at NASA?

" stop yelling at me! I know there's an asteroid heading right for the planet! But right now my bra is stuck in my ass and I mistook my tampons for curlers!"

You probably know this but I'm guessing the idea is that the "right" sizes haven't been made..till now. Good marketing.

The DNDL championship

:first:

Oh, Christ on a cracker. Now when I surf the web all I get is ads for those stupid ass ballerina shoes.

Ha, they are the YT commercial before my content starts like 4 out of 5 times now.

It is a little maddening.

I read this three times trying to figure out why you got your wife a new car transmission as a present, until I realized that you used the word "clutch" to describe a purse. Turn in your man card please. :thumbsdown:

Its not a purse. These greedy aholes realized if they could have a wallet impregnate a purse it would produce a new sized bag they could overcharge for...

Its like my new beef with the Paw Patrol. I bought all the figures and their vehicles... but these greedy merchandisers just create a new Sea Patrol which are like the same thing but they are boats, so they brainwash my kid with commercials into believing he wants them and they are appreciably better than what he already has

:mad:

Get off my lawn!

Its not a purse. These greedy aholes realized if they could have a wallet impregnate a purse it would produce a new sized bag they could overcharge for...

:D

Its like my new beef with the Paw Patrol. I bought all the figures and their vehicles... but these greedy merchandisers just create a new Sea Patrol which are like the same thing but they are boats, so they brainwash my kid with commercials into believing he wants them and they are appreciably better than what he already has

Your kid watches commercials?

Cartoons on Netflix or Amazon Prime or GTFO

My kid throws a fit just like daddy when commercials come on.

Your kid watches commercials?

Cartoons on Netflix or Amazon Prime or GTFO

My kid throws a fit just like daddy when commercials come on.

Comcast on Demand sprinkles in a few commercials before and after, TV is crack to him, so he asks to watch them. not shocking his Christmas list was pretty much the commercial lineup

Comcast on Demand sprinkles in a few commercials before and after, TV is crack to him, so he asks to watch them. not shocking his Christmas list was pretty much the commercial lineup

Can you put on a show please :wall: