Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Florida Shooting

I have a Mossberg 500 with a 10 round drum, like this video. I also put on a Magpul stock, Warhammer rail, holographic sight, flip-up sights, and flashlight.

Would love to see a pic of yours, if you get a chance.

Banning guns will work as well as banning drugs and banning alcohol in the 20s.

Great logic....why have any laws at all then?

Or a constitution!!!

I do think the constitution is overdue for a rewrite. “Thou shalt tether thy donkey to a fence post” n stuff. Needs a modern revision.

• Like 1

I do think the constitution is overdue for a rewrite. “Thou shalt tether thy donkey to a fence post” n stuff. Needs a modern revision.

Fortunately, our founding fathers included a way to do that.......

Any word on what type gun he used?

:lol: Just kidding.

yes, CNN moved onto blaming the gun early on

Trump,the russians and Rob Porter along with gun coming soon.

Ol Trump....creating a distraction again. That ol rascal.

Why will banning guns be more successful?

Drugs are easy to manufacture, easy to distribute, there's a huge demand, and it's extremely profitable.

Not so much with guns.

Why would I not be surprised if it came out that this guy went crazy because he didn't get enough valentines when he was younger or didn't have someone to celebrate Valentine's Day with?

Hero and courage are words thrown around for stupid things (like Bradley Manning or something similar), but this is a man that has courage and is a hero...

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/article200170559.html

When a shooter opened fire at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Broward County on Wednesday afternoon, reports emerged — persistent but unconfirmed by authorities as of early evening — of a football coach and security guard jumping in front of students to protect them from the shooter.

Coach Aaron Feis was initially said to be dead, eliciting tributes on social media. Subsequent posts said he was wounded but had survived the shooting.

“Coach Feis has not passed. He was shot but is not dead,” Jordan May, a coach at the school and the son of head football coach Willis “Peanut” May, said on Twitter. He did not have first-hand knowledge of how Feis had been shot. As for his father, Jordan May said he was in his office during the rampage and got out unscathed.

None of those who posted on social media claimed to have seen what happened to Coach Feis.

Feis has worked as a security guard at the school for at least eight years and takes his role protecting students very seriously, said Andrew Hofmann, a former student at the school who recently coached the swimming and water polo teams.

“He’s very well dedicated to the safety of the school during the daytime,” Hofmann said.

Hofmann described the coach as “a quiet person” with a good sense of humor. “When there’s a funny joke he is always laughing for sure,” he said.

Feis graduated from Douglas High in 1999 and has worked at the school for his entire coaching career, according to his bio on the school’s website.

Hopefully this man survives and makes a speedy recovery...

Drugs are easy to manufacture, easy to distribute, there's a huge demand, and it's extremely profitable.

Not so much with guns.

Unless you have a 3d printer.

ETA: bought 1,000 rounds and checked out some shotguns on my way home. They didnt have a Mossberg 590A1 in stock, so will have to look around a bit more. :cheers:

People want religion out of schools.... but everytime this happens everyone wants to pray. Go figure...

Maybe we should have never taken it out of the schools to begin with.

Just my 0.02

• Like 1

I'm sure the shooter was apprehended safely unlike all the unarmed black men that are shot dead.

https://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/screen-shot-2017-11-09-at-1-40-38-pm.png

Give it a rest... Jesus.

But since you decided to naturally make a tragedy into a black look at me moment.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/school-shooting-florida-latest-updates-dead-fatalities-parkland-coral-springs-marjory-stoneman-a8211346.html

Arrested without incident. Didn't attack the cop, didn't resist, etc. Spread that message.

Ridiculous.

Oh white? Such a troubled boy, we failed him. He should be nurtured and educated, not punished. One of Gods precious creatures. We should just pray for him and let him go.

And yet, somehow we have like twice the number of guns in circulation as like 20 years ago and also a huge drop in gun crime in the same span. You'd think things are way worse than they used to be but they're way better. Yet you still have people like Gobble pushing for more and more gun control. Crazy.

Why do you think gun crime has decreased since its peak in the 90’s? Are mass shootings more or less common today? How do our gun-related deaths compare to other countries in the developed world?

There’s other reasons America is far and away the leader of gun related deaths. A certain factor...a thing that we have the most of here that causes the most gun crime and also causes others to purchase more guns in fear of that crime, thus perpetuating the cycle. But I won’t name it or go into it..

Drug use and gang violence?

I'm sure the shooter was apprehended safely unlike all the unarmed black men that are shot dead.

https://leisureguy.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/screen-shot-2017-11-09-at-1-40-38-pm.png

Right. The jails are full of black men because they don't get apprehended peacefully. Think for yourself.

So...I'm wathing the Ingram Angle right now and 5 minutes ago she had a guest essplaining exactly what an "AR-15" is and how it works...Also defining that AR doesn't stand for automatic rifle nor Assault Rifle (which they aren't) and 30 seconds ago some nitwit employed by the channel says that he had an assault rifle :doh:

Also, wtf is on her forehead?

You know the libs and MSM are mad as hell that their fake news stories got swept aside.

You know the libs and MSM are mad as hell that their fake news stories got swept aside.

Shut up troll

Peenie being Peenie

just for the record, white, black, yellow, mex, arab, I would want them killed on sight. But then again, thats how you end up with the Vegas conclusion where we still don't know as to motive

What we know about Nikolas Cruz

http://time.com/5159134/who-is-the-florida-shooter-parkland-nicolas-cruz/

However, speaking to the Miami Herald, Gard said that he believed an email from the school administration had circulated among teachers, warning that Cruz had made threats against other students. “We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” Gard said. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

A 17-year-old junior named Dakota Mentcher also recalled to AP that Cruz had posted Instagrams about killing animals. Mentcher said Cruz would also talk about doing target practice in his backyard with a pellet gun.

dude was a sociopath plain and simple

What we know about Nikolas Cruz

http://time.com/5159134/who-is-the-florida-shooter-parkland-nicolas-cruz/

However, speaking to the Miami Herald, Gard said that he believed an email from the school administration had circulated among teachers, warning that Cruz had made threats against other students. “We were told last year that he wasn’t allowed on campus with a backpack on him,” Gard said. “There were problems with him last year threatening students, and I guess he was asked to leave campus.”

A 17-year-old junior named Dakota Mentcher also recalled to AP that Cruz had posted Instagrams about killing animals. Mentcher said Cruz would also talk about doing target practice in his backyard with a pellet gun.

dude was a sociopath plain and simple

Yeah, that's what I'm reading too.

The old standby "He was such a nice boy, I couldn't possibly imagine him doing something like this" ... that doesn't apply today. Today it's "Well, we kind of saw that coming but hoped the day would never come where he actually snapped."

Sad. How many warning signs need to exist before we take action on an individual.

There are goofy focks who never go to these lengths. It works with stalkers too. Creepy pieces of shlt, but most don't actually do something to harm a woman. We need this

Sad. How many warning signs need to exist before we take action on an individual.

this, parents/guardians need to be held to some responsibility.