Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

I had a nooner today

Dear Penthouse

Insert OP

Billy

awww. Don't feel bad gramps. I'm sure there was a time your pecker worked and there weren't cobwebs in the old lady's cooter. Circle of life buddy.

Boy Newbie does have self-esteem issues doesn't he...

Even just saying one word "Shooken?", he attacks like crazy...

Boy Newbie does have self-esteem issues doesn't he...

Even just saying one word "Shooken?", he attacks like crazy...

You're supposed to be a man. You just read text messages from a woman saying things like 'stick it in me' and 'maybe you can lick me', and it's the word shooken that gets a reaction? I wasn't attacking as much as I was sad for your lack of testosterone.

You're supposed to be a man. You just read text messages from a woman saying things like 'stick it in me' and 'maybe you can lick me', and it's the word shooken that gets a reaction? I wasn't attacking as much as I was sad for your lack of testosterone.

I hear that other talk all the time...

doooooooooooooooood that's focking sweet man!!!!!!!!!!! wanna go catch a butt after 6th period in the courtyard doooooooooood :highfive:

doooooooooooooooood that's focking sweet man!!!!!!!!!!! wanna go catch a butt after 6th period in the courtyard doooooooooood :highfive:

Thanks brother. I saw you replied and thought for sure it was going to be douchy. lol I guess there's a language we all speak. :cheers:

Thanks brother. I saw you replied and thought for sure it was going to be douchy. lol I guess there's a language we all speak. :cheers:

dooooooooood tell me all about it at ed's party on friday. his parents are gone all weekend. kegger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dooooooooood tell me all about it at ed's party on friday. his parents are gone all weekend. kegger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just shocked no one has busted my chops about the fact that my GF calls me honey boo.

I'm just shocked no one has busted my chops about the fact that my GF calls me honey boo.

We all expected that, or much worse.

Lol. Poor poor Hardcore. He could never even imagine getting texts like that. This thread infuriates him and he can't stay out of it. Dance monkey.

Lol. Poor poor Hardcore. He could never even imagine getting texts like that. This thread infuriates him and he can't stay out of it. Dance monkey.

Yeah. It was tough being a NYC cop and Marine. Women hate that.

Yeah. It was tough being a NYC cop and Marine. Women hate that.

most cops I know are fat. And with your personality, i highly doubt you were pulling any nice tail. Ugly and an ass hole? Not a winning combo buddy.

If not that exact name, I was pretty sure he called you something very similar.

most cops I know are fat. And with your personality, i highly doubt you were pulling any nice tail. Ugly and an ass hole? Not a winning combo buddy.

Nope. But it would be better than your combo of insecure and stupid.

There ya go. I knew you be civil and have a little fun. :thumbsup:

And it's not something I can do regularly. The stars aligned.

I can't remember the last nooner I had. Good for you. "Star rockets in flight.....afternoon delight"

For as much as she's a 'butt nut', she's actually shy about pics. I've tried to get sex pics multiple times. No go. :(

I would trade the dirty pics for a girl that's OK with anal. My freak is OK with pics ...Of course.

I was telling a buddy the other day that if I was single at 43 right now if I had to do any more than text a girl for sex I probably might not get laid again.

I'm 40. I have 2 in a rotation. The thin freak and a thicker girl around 180 and looking for a 3rd. I have 3 days off a week from my boy and 3 days to bang. Before settling down with the boys mom I had a 3 girl rotation and it worked fine.

I'm 40. I have 2 in a rotation. The thin freak and a thicker girl around 180 and looking for a 3rd. I have 3 days off a week from my boy and 3 days to bang. Before settling down with the boys mom I had a 3 girl rotation and it worked fine.

Single women in their 40's are extremely sexual. I had been with my ex wife for 17 years. I was totally shocked when I became single and started dating these MILFS.

Single women in their 40's are extremely sexual. I had been with my ex wife for 17 years. I was totally shocked when I became single and started dating these MILFS.

I have not hit the 40s. I have a 25 And a 27

Single women milfs in their forties are insanely horny. I got hit on constantly by milf moms when I was coaching softball. The wifey started getting jealous early on. To the point where I had to stop slapping their milf asses for helping me after practicing and good wins.

It's apparent that I'm going to be single soon. Looking forward to having the fun I had in my twenties with those same women hitting their forties now.

Single women milfs in their forties are insanely horny. I got hit on constantly by milf moms when I was coaching softball. The wifey started getting jealous early on. To the point where I had to stop slapping their milf asses for helping me after practicing and good wins.

It's apparent that I'm going to be single soon. Looking forward to having the fun I had in my twenties with those same women hitting their forties now.

well I certainly don't wish your marriage to end. I hope you can work it out. But you are in for a treat, sexually, if you go back on the market.

well I certainly don't wish your marriage to end. I hope you can work it out. But you are in for a treat, sexually, if you go back on the market.

I hate to say this, but, I think the Wifey is staying with me because she knows I'm going to be a great player on the open market. And she's not. I can't go anywhere anymore with her not getting jealous of the women just saying hello when we are out. Crazy.